Porus

Aapko episode kaisi lagi...

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I have mixed feelings...
I am happy that Alex became insaan and didn't kill anyone. I am also happy for the traditional ending...

I didn't like so much sweetness from Alex after killing porus entire family..I was looking forward to see his army revolt and Alex lecture to them...also they made porus seem weak somewhat...Soch of Alex changed so fast...I mean his wives and mother couldn't change his Soch but porus did...also Chankya looked so helpless I don't like that also...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dialogue pe dialogue... Dialogue pe dialogue...😆
luckySnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: adithyan

Dialogue pe dialogue... Dialogue pe dialogue... 😆

Alex ne jyada dialogue maare...sabko maar Diya aur fir Acha ban gaya😕
ananda29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is this?😲
Damage control🤣
luckySnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananda29

What is this? 😲

Damage control🤣

Arre episode dekho😆
inlieu thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckySnow

I have mixed feelings...

I am happy that Alex became insaan and didn't kill anyone. I am also happy for the traditional ending...

I didn't like so much sweetness from Alex after killing porus entire family..I was looking forward to see his army revolt and Alex lecture to them...also they made porus seem weak somewhat...Soch of Alex changed so fast...I mean his wives and mother couldn't change his Soch but porus did...also Chankya looked so helpless I don't like that also...

The change in Alexander was just not convincing. Till one minute ago he wanted to finish Porus off/bring him to his knees. 

And why does he need to learn about desh prem from Porus? It was pretty clear from his coronation speech what he dreamt for his own country, Macedonia. Too bad he will never return there. 

Also, he doesn't need someone like Porus to teach him about life and love. He has seen enough of that in his own close circle. 

Anyway, I guess this was SidT's way of saving face while trying to satisfy different types of people in the audience. 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlieu

The change in Alexander was just not convincing. Till one minute ago he wanted to finish Porus off/bring him to his knees. 

And why does he need to learn about desh prem from Porus? It was pretty clear from his coronation speech what he dreamt for his own country, Macedonia. Too bad he will never return there. 

Also, he doesn't need someone like Porus to teach him about life and love. He has seen enough of that in his own close circle. 

Anyway, I guess this was SidT''s way of saving face while trying to satisfy different types of people in the audience. 

Ek ek vow ki maa behan ki hai Tewari ne
inlieu thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckySnow

Ek ek vow ki maa behan ki hai Tewari ne

Vows are meaningless here. Porus couldn't prevent Alexander from crossing the river and Alexander couldn't gift his kata hua sar to all those who he promised it to. ðŸ˜†
Melkor thumbnail
Tiwari could have made biryani but he chose to make khichdi instead ðŸ¤ª 
Sony Alex and Sony Puru becoming friends in the last episode looked really weird coz both legit hated each other.They were never the kind of enemies who respected each other in the first place so it all looked out of character for both of them.

Alexander died in a hurry.And they didn't show Olly mourning for her child ðŸ˜¡ Doob maro Tiwari.
I feel Alexander and Puru should have had two separate episodes dedicated to them for their farewell.

Also Puru and Laachi's deaths were way too violent🤢 They totally copied the Red Wedding.Puru was Robb Stark,Laachi was Talisa,Selecus was Roose Bolton and Ambhikumar was Walder Frey🤪

And what was that?? All of a sudden a basket appeared in Jhelum Mata and Puru ka beta usme beh ke chala gaya?🤪 Abhi se bet lagalo ki yeh CGM Puru aur Laachi ka baby hoga jo Jhelum ki dhara se behke Magadh pahunch gaya🤣Chanakya will recognise him through that blue Paurav Rashtra ka kapda.

luckySnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Tiwari could have made biryani but he chose to make khichdi instead  🤪 

Sony Alex and Sony Puru becoming friends in the last episode looked really weird coz both legit hated each other.They were never the kind of enemies who respected each other in the first place so it all looked out of character for both of them.

Alexander died in a hurry.And they didn't show Olly mourning for her child ðŸ˜¡ Doob maro Tiwari.
I feel Alexander and Puru should have had two separate episodes dedicated to them for their farewell.

Also Puru and Laachi's deaths were way too violent🤢 They totally copied the Red Wedding.Puru was Robb Stark,Laachi was Talisa,Selecus was Roose Bolton and Ambhikumar was Walder Frey🤪

And what was that?? All of a sudden a basket appeared in Jhelum Mata and Puru ka beta usme beh ke chala gaya?🤪 Abhi se bet lagalo ki yeh CGM Puru aur Laachi ka baby hoga jo Jhelum ki dhara se behke Magadh pahunch gaya🤣Chanakya will recognise him through that blue Paurav Rashtra ka kapda.

😕ufff😆 kaaamd...waise Jhelum maa magadh tak to jati Nahi thi ...wahan to beas bapu ji the
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago