When you get punishment but still dont feel guilty!!!

SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I feel Kunal has already got the punishment in the form of Nandini's death(Though I dont know that if Drashi has quit the show or makers deliberately ended the character).
But the problem is that Kunal still doesnt realise his mistake...
And I dont think he ever will.
Even when he will get to know about Mishti he might only blame Mauli.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kunal like all cheating husbands does not feel he made a mistake. Because according to him he fell in love and his love for a Nandini was divine..only the rest of the world will feel that he did wrong to Mauli..cheaters don't repent.so that's why Mauli should never go back to him.
Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what did he do..??? He just loves Nandhini... 
And she died.. That's not a punishment, they have been so memories so he can live with happiness and he had pari too
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kunal like all monster &  husbands  who  never  feel he made a mistake. Because he is thinking that his love with nadini is  sincerely & purely .. still now he doesn't have any guilty feeling with mauli.. he is now responsible fathering now .. I don't think he will realize that .. because I will never any hope in  cv.. kunal stayed with nadini as divine lover,, now he is working as  divine father.. I hope mauli like a woman should never go back him..😡