Alexander death confirmed

Posted: 5 years ago

I thought they might not show it...😭
He dies of illness ...Barsine doesn't kill him.  😊 chalo yeh to Acha hua...end of legend... 
 Regarding wishes...his wish was to see his mother...πŸ˜†
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
TFS dear
Is there any Link
Did they confirm that he won't be killed by Barsine?
Rohit's insta story shows the script with Alexander's last 3 wishes (lines have been blurred). He said it's the most difficult one to shoot, maybe because he's feeling emotional about the ending. 

We're probably going to get the khaali haath dialogue.

I hope they will follow this one:
https://sites.google.com/site/positivethinkingclub/the-three-last-wishes-of-alexander-the-great 

Whatever they show, Rohit is going to rock that scene for sure. I can't wait to see it!

Olympias is still in Bharat, though. Sameksha's last insta story was in Umergaon so she must be around on the sets. 

Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Originally posted by inlieu

Did they confirm that he won't be killed by Barsine?
Rohit's insta story shows the script with Alexander's last 3 wishes (lines have been blurred). He said it's the most difficult one to shoot, maybe because he's feeling emotional about the ending. 

We're probably going to get the khaali haath dialogue.

I hope they will follow this one:
https://sites.google.com/site/positivethinkingclub/the-three-last-wishes-of-alexander-the-great 

Whatever they show, Rohit is going to rock that scene for sure. I can't wait to see it!

Can't you read ring fall from his handπŸ˜†...this is total rip off from Alexander romance where Alex dies screaming olympias! olympia!...πŸ˜† so it's confirmed Tewari Alex romance hi follow Kiya hai...
As per Alex romance Alex wished to meet his mother butvit was now too late...then he made three wishes...physicians will carry by coffin...throw wealth in their path and Khali haath thing...then he raises the ring and screams Olympia Olympia twice and rings fall from his hand he died...
While arrian stated only one wish of Alex that is his mother 
In historical documents. Alexander only wished to meet his mother...
In Alex romance , also historical but alot of fantasy is added to it, he had all these three wishes...along with longing for his mother 
About Barsine where is she I don't know...may be Alex won't even collect her and her kunba on way back home
Originally posted by luckySnow

Can't you read ring fall from his hand πŸ˜†...this is total rip off from Alexander romance where Alex dies screaming olympias! olympia!...πŸ˜† so it's confirmed Tewari Alex romance hi follow Kiya hai...

I haven't read the Alexander romance so I didn't know that it ended like that. Also, I didn't pay attention to the script in the installation story. Will try to read it. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by luckySnow

As per Alex romance Alex wished to meet his mother butvit was now too late...then he made three wishes...physicians will carry by coffin...throw wealth in their path and Khali haath thing...then he raises the ring and screams Olympia Olympia twice and rings fall from his hand he died...
While arrian stated only one wish of Alex that is his mother 

I want to see him longing to meet his mother one last time, after the way he behaved with her. Olympias was hoping to find her son again eventually, so will she? Will she know of his regret on his deathbed?