Muskaan

Fourms Rank

arya1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
To increase our forum rank we need some work to be processed out systematically and for this we need contribution from all forum members. Here are some tips-

1. Every time you open the main forum, just hit at chaska meter..give it all 5-6 stars "freakin awesome" rating.

What is chaska meter and how to rate?🤔

Beside the title of forum where Muskan is written you will see "show more"option. Click on that and you will see 'User rating'...5 stars which r empty and its written "Rate me" click on all 5 stars. It will give rating to our show. 

2. Add muskan to "my forums" list by clicking on the hollow star where '''muskan' is written. It will turn golden then. 

3. Whenever IF gives an article, comment as much as you can with full name of show " If you don't know what to comment, simply write "Muskan "2-3 times it will speed up our buzz points. 

4. Make topics on every damn single thought you get in mind about this show. From bloopers to what are your views. From serious points to funny things. Jo dimag mein aata ho just make a topic on that. ðŸ˜†

5. Make every topic pink/red as fast as you can. Every new topic has a blue envelope/box in left side. It turns pink when it completes either 25 replies/comments or 250 views. Since, we have shortage of views, so we can comment on that and make it pink speedily. Its the most important way to increase rank. Don't remain always in EDT and AT or CC. And do make a Live updates thread. We can have live updates there and then you can discuss episode in EDT. Once we get a good activity we'll again have live updates in our EDT😆

6. To newbies and groupbies- I know guys you have IF limitations for no. Of posts but at least you can like each comment and topics made by members as it will also increase our rank. And you can increase no. Of views too. Also hit CM as much times as you can.

7. Like each other's comments too. And those who stalk forum and haven't make any iD yet, please make one and join us in our discussions. ðŸ˜†

I hope we'll have a good activity after following this set of rules!

Write-up credit :- .Aniline. & priyanshi😳
#repost from kasam fourms 
Edited by arya1210 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters