PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So the episode starts with Satya bringing that huge knife (I am not sure what the exact term is for it) into the court, saying that no one can dare to defeat her. Basically her way of scaring the parents so she can prove that they are able to walk. 
The divorce gets approved (with a warning to Satya) and once again, Satya has won the case.

Rama and Gauri go to meet Sarika. Her mother in law says for her to sit with her parents while she makes the chai (yeh jaisi aurat hai, I have a feeling later she might complain that Sarika was sitting with her parents and I had to make the chai... I really don't like her, always get a feeling about her) Sarika expresses her concern over the fact that Akash always comes home late and has so many meetings. Rama says that aisa hota hai, he's doing it for his family. (Rama is too sweet yaar, aur Sarika bhi... I really don't want their hearts to be broken 😭) 

Other lawyers talking outside that Satya Devi can't ever lose a case. Then talking about how her own daughter's wedding was done on conditions. And of course, Bua ji overhears.🤢

At Surana house, the puja is going on. At the same time, Bua ji is talking to the guy who typed up the contract for Satya and Rama, asking him to give it to her. 
Bua ji comes home with the document, walks right over the rangoli (usse toh baksh deti, itni sundar thi)
"jis ghar mein sach ko chhupaya jaye, uss ghar mein bhagwaan ko yaad nhi krna chahiye" (khud itni shaatir hai, lekin dusron ki galati nikalna zaroori hai)

Dada ji asking what are you talking about? She reveals that Jaya and Samar's wedding happened on conditions. She reveals to Samar that Jaya's mom would never have been ready for this wedding without these conditions. Everyone asking her what conditions she's talking about. So Bua ji lists out the conditions (sab yaad krke aayi hai). 

No one is believing her so she's like I have proof. She passes the envelope to Gauri. Paper gets passed from gauri to Samar to jaya to Rama to dada ji (sab concerned lag rahe hai... probably for bua ji's mental health LOL)- because Dada ji reveals that it's Samar and Jaya's marriage certificate. Bua Ji shocked 🤣 She tries to convince Rama to speak up about the contract. Dada ji's like why are you doing this on such a festive day, who put these ideas in your head? He apologizes to SamYa on Bua Ji's behalf :((
Lallanji reveals that it was him who changed the document because he had overheard Bua Ji talking to that guy (God bless Lallanji honestly). 

Rama takes Bua ji to her room and shows her the contract (Bua ji probably feeling relieved that she is not insane lol) Rama says Bua ji has all rights to take the contract and tell everyone the truth. But before that she wants to tell her why she agreed to these conditions. Her 7 beautiful reasons: 
1) Samar had fallen in love for the first time 2) Jaya is an amazing daughter to her mom, but an even more wonderful human being 3) I saw honesty/faithfulness in Jaya's eyes 4) I wanted to get rid of Satya's fear that all mother-in-laws are rude, wanted to show her that mother-in-law can be like a mother too (okay so she only listed 4 but they were really beautiful nonetheless)
Rama says Bua ji if you feel that I have made a mistake by accepting these conditions, or that Jaya is not a good bahu or has been disrespectful towards you - Bua ji has flashback of Jaya apologizing to her - , or if Jaya and Samar's rishta isn't real - Bua ji has flashback of teej vrat -  then Bua ji go tell everyone the truth, I will come with you
Bua ji says that I have made a mistake in understand you and Jaya, please forgive me (lag toh genuine maafi rahi hai, lekin pata nhi if I can trust Bua ji so easily again). She says I have had a alot of difficulties with my mother-in-law, and was taking that anger out on Jaya (yaar kitne saal ho gaye hoge, ab gussa nikaalna hai?). Bua ji says it's time for her to leave... gives the contract back to Rama and tells her to hide it so that it doesn't bring problems in the kids' lives (chalo ant bhala toh sab bhala I guess?) And a sweet hug between Rama and Jaya

Precap:
Samar asking Jaya what if her mom had really kept these conditions? She says she would never talk to her again (I expected that, Jaya is really sweet, she wouldn't ever want this). Then Samar says if his mom ever accepted such conditions, he also wouldn't talk to her. Rama overhears. (I'm concerned, I hope na pata chale, at least not yet)

Overall, I'm glad that the whole Bua thing is over (I hope). I am definitely scared now about SamYa finding out about the contract. I think it might happen soon. Jitna recently contract ka dikhaya hai na I think it might come out. 

Do share your thoughts!
Edited by PreetiSJ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhanvibella thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow wonderful update pree I happy that bua ji has finally understood jaya and her Good intentions 😳😃

Lallanji is the entertainment element of this show and gives comic relief now and then 😆
jhanvibella thumbnail
I also have a bad feeling that aakash might be cheating on sarika 
Such a good hearted girl she is!! I dont want her to be heart broken 
jhanvibella thumbnail
The pics collage are amazing  especially SamYa collage ❤️
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhanvibella

Wow wonderful update pree I happy that bua ji has finally understood jaya and her Good intentions 😳😃

Lallanji is the entertainment element of this show and gives comic relief now and then 😆

Thanks! Yeah I'm glad 😊
Definitely! He's amazing 
PreetiSJ thumbnail

I also have a bad feeling that aakash might be cheating on sarika 

Such a good hearted girl she is!! I dont want her to be heart broken 

Oh same here! And his parents probably know about it too... Sarika doesn't deserve it 😭
PreetiSJ thumbnail

The pics collage are amazing  especially SamYa collage ❤️

Thanks! I have not made any edits or collages or anything in so long, hopefully SamYa will be my inspiration to start all this again!
jhanvibella thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreetiSJ

Oh same here! And his parents probably know about it too... Sarika doesn't deserve it 😭

I am already smelling a divorce track which sathya might do it for sarika!! 😕
jhanvibella thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreetiSJ

Thanks! I have not made any edits or collages or anything in so long, hopefully SamYa will be my inspiration to start all this again!

Wow looking forward to it!! 😳