Kunal and The Ladies - Who is the writer now

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
B4 the leap Mumma was so strong enough- asking Kunal to leave the house - Accepted Mauli as her daughter. .Deeda on the other hand was emotional and wanted Kunal to be back at any cost 
After leap-  Mumma is yearning for Kunal - Dida is super cool shipping Mauli & Ishaan 
I accept a Mother 's Love has the capability of forgiving any grave mistake..But she is yearning for the son who didn't think twice before leaving his family nor bothered to come in person to check if they are alive or not, how do they survive , what will they do if Mauli behaved the same way he did 

No ounce of guilt and Mamma wants Kunal to return .. Can't she be little grateful for all that Mauli has done so far ???

And what about Kunal 's dialogue on getting rejected.. Anybody who randomly watches that episode would think that Kunal 's family has rejected his love as they disliked the girl 

He is not even thinking about Mauli for a second, No thoughts after deserting her after 7 years of Marriage .. All he thought was about Dida n Mamma 

For him Mauli is non existent yet he feels her presence ..What kind of logic is this ???

Mishti and Pari are super cute .. Even Ishaan .Such a fresh breathe and the best revamp a show can have. What ever happens , Kunal 's character is written Shitty as usual ... 

Except Mauli talking about Kunal and his dhoka, there seems to be no after effects of EMA in this story.. 
I won't agree on Kunal  suffering .. He is not feeling bad for not having a family. He feels bad on the fact that he is not able to give a complete life for his daughter born out of divine love 
Edited by Nandy141 - 5 years ago
radhika n dida have interchanged characters
Originally posted by naq5

Yeah I was shocked when she said think ur son is died...I did nt understand whether she said becz of grief r anger ( as kunal didn't come to them atleast once in 6 yrs) bt if she  c kunal..Her heart definitely melt...Ofcourse he is her grand son..How can she restrict her love on him
Originally posted by naq5

lol
that could be becoz dida is an invalid and in coming episodes we might get scenes where momma and baby meet outside home sometime even chupke chupke which our dida cant do😆
I think a mother can forgive her child for anything ...it's just the way it is. I'm a mother and I don't think there's anything that can stop me from loving my children. I think that's what makes motherhood so special and divine. Radhika is a strong woman with principles and morals and she just like us hated what Kunal did to Mauli. And she sided with Mauli and threw her son out of their lives . But now after time her motherhood is coming into play and she's yearning for her child. I think that's totally normal. I think she and Dida should reunite with Kunal and pari. They are family. But Mauli should Marry Ishaan ..because what Kunal did to her is unforgivable . She and mishty should move out and live with Ishaan as a family . Kunal can see mishty as divorced  dads usually do on weekends ..