Part 9:      Awesome Sa update😊

To ho jaye ?

Maan ke pairo ke neeche Se zameen kheech ne KA intezaar rahega ❤️

brishty.p thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nahiii.....

Phirse protected??

Please I request you.Please pwd Dijiye naa.

brishty.p thumbnail

Amazing writing.

It combines the comedy and romance altogether.

Above all, our sweet tomboy Geet feeling something new to see his childhood friend Maan in his practice session. 

It will be interesting to see the way Geet is gonna change and the reaction of Maan❤️

brishty.p thumbnail

Hehe 😂 

It was so nice to see the startled Maan and his possessiveness towards Geet. First time in his life he felt something like that and that too for his Geet.

Rima is so sweet. It’d have been amazing to have such a cool sasuma.

I really liked the Hindi dialogues, they were so well written..really catchy and entertaining.

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Part 10 -  Oh…maan was more stunned to see her in full Indian dress. He was more mesmerized by her looks than western looks. He could not control himself to get lost in her in front of others. So he was realising that he was falling for her.

Rima doing good job. She kept that fire alive in maan by giving jealousy-hints every now and then.

Poor rano was felling dejected and left out by rima and geet. But she was not much worked up and patiently waited for them to reveal their secret plans.

So talk about geet’s marriage blown away maan. now he must be thinking about how to stop this or confess his love.

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Part 10 -  Oh…maan was more stunned to see her in full Indian dress. He was more mesmerized by her looks than western looks. He could not control himself to get lost in her in front of others. So he was realising that he was falling for her.

Rima doing good job. She kept that fire alive in maan by giving jealousy-hints every now and then.

Poor rano was felling dejected and left out by rima and geet. But she was not much worked up and patiently waited for them to reveal their secret plans.

So talk about geet’s marriage blown away maan. now he must be thinking about how to stop this or confess his love.

Very true

Rashmi not been able to read epilogue ..plz if u can forward PW ...thanku 

I know u r busy ..but just drop the msg so when ever u will come here ...u must know what I miss😊

brishty.p thumbnail

I love you, sweetheart for this sweet sweet MAANEET story.

It is so amazing to see poor Maan 😀

brishty.p thumbnail

Awww ! Poor Maan 😮😃

Waise yeh Maan ke saath kya ho raha hai !!

Bichara ab KYA karega?

Bol bhi nahi paa raha hai aur sah bhi nahi paa raha hai 😊