New Anurag Vs Cezzane Khan? - who is better

Poll

New Anurag Vs Cezzane Khan? - who is better

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
i dont follow season 2 but hearing it from friends regarding this show ...although anurag for me is cezzane ...i was a cezzane fan back in 2004 or 05 have seen kzk 1 for some 3 years that include 2003 to 2005 ...once i acknowledged that this serial had no story i left watching it lol but anurag was one fine performer in this show...although now its part of memories of early 2000, good times

becharay ko koi thapar marta tha or koi tapka deta tha

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-G0wkJ_5o4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv0v3luJ-BE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRyP_IFzuMs[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by iambest - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parth is doing better than wooden Erika.  He has made his own version of anurag.
But cezanne was fantastic at emotional scenes n crying scenes. He nailed bechara anurag and the innocence his character required. Parth is doing great but I m biased towards old kzk.  
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Character wise also both Anurag are a bit different... Can't choose
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anurag is the most spineless male character I have ever seen
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Why they even made kzk2? No one is able to match up to the original cast not even Hina. I saw few epis ever since Hina's entry and didn't liked it tbh.
Mira25 thumbnail
I watched it only for a few days. Everything and everyone are way over the top to my liking. Don't know about the 1st season .
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
KZK1 for the first few years was not at all as dramatic and weird, it only got dramatic as the story got dramatic, with so many leaps and kids entering the picture, the second one is unnecessarily dramatic, loud and weird and is bringing a bad name to the original! I don't get how are these women carrying off such heavy clothes and jewellery? Anurag's Mum dressed very normally in the original version! She seemed like a normal person! Anyway, to answer your question no one can beat Cezanne's Anurag but yes parth is doing a better job than Erica!Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Parth's Anurag is much better character than Cezzane's one till.
He isn't exactly a bay matlab ka akru and dukhyari that original Anu was.

Acting wise, Cezzane wasn't exactly great, he was decent.
Parth too from whatever I have seen, has been decent, although I don't think till now he has done any emotional/crying scene, which will be a big test.
And this is coming from a person who just disliked him.

But anyways KZK is, was and will remain a trash. Entertaining trash but a trash.
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These two shared a very organic chemistry, it is not something that can be recreated, especially when you are obviously trying so hard!

Anurag Prerna Karvachauth

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Parth is beset in between KK1 and kk2 and Shweta Tiwari is Good in between kk1 and kk2 ðŸ˜†