My fantastic king Bamini

Posted: 5 years ago
He also died kya ????...kaun bacha hain puru ke side ???...hasti also died...bas laachiii...usse bhi maar denge kya ???
Originally posted by EtherealRati

He also died kya ????...kaun bacha hain puru ke side ???...hasti also died...bas laachiii...usse bhi maar denge kya ???

Voice over declared Alex winner of battle...kings bowed down before Alex...porus and his family and pr people trapped in pr palace...Alexander about to break the door ..
The best thing about Bamini was that he was vulnerable like of us...he wasn't perfect ..that's why he grew over me...I never felt emotional on anyone death but today I was like, isko to chod dete...
Aditya Raj has immortalised Bamini in my memories...fantastic work done by him...Alex and Bamini ko Kabhi Nahin bhooloonga main...
Originally posted by luckySnow

Voice over declared Alex winner of battle...kings bowed down before Alex...porus and his family and pr people trapped in pr palace...Alexander about to break the door ..
whattt ?? What the hell...so jhelum itself said that alex won ...waaahhh...what an end to battle 
Aditya did a good job...i agreee. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by EtherealRati

whattt ?? What the hell...so jhelum itself said that alex won ...waaahhh...what an end to battle 

Tgey showed Alex alag flying over pr flag which has fallen 
Originally posted by luckySnow

You were best
MY FEV BAMNI & ANUSUYA
Aditya should get his own show next as the lead. He highly deserves it.