Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Aishu..... shall wait for updates! Good luck with your Masters! 

dalur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The concept of the story is so unique and intriguing!!! I am lucky that I always find u writing stories that have concepts which appeal a lot to me (In SLU the way Maan made Geet independent and a strong lady and yet having her back amazed me to no ends and now this new story where the love is lost with time leading to separation and how they deal with it and if there is a possibility for reconciliation and if it happens, how is it going to be is all so very interesting, fresh and realistic). Super excited to read this story. 

dalur thumbnail

The way the story is shaping up is amazing! Every emotion is so well depicted. Loved all the parts so far. 

Before divorce, even after living separately they were still, some how a part of each others life and did not lose the other completely. It is not very difficult to choose or want a divorce but when one actually gets the divorce finalized and granted that is when things actually sink in and the changes come about, which is so very well shown in the story. 

Memories!!!!! Such a powerful impact they have, that they can either give solace or take away peace from a person's life. And how difficult it is getting for Maaneet to fight these memories. 

Marriage did brought some change in both and now to get back to old self is quite a task which is time taking. 

Glad that Geet met Neil who is as talkitive as she once was. Neil seems like a nice guy who is patient with Geet and putting effort to bring her out of her shell, and that too with out forcing her. 

It is so so sad that Geet has lost her friendly, cheerful and chatty nature and having trouble mingling with people.

Piyali's re-entry in Maans life has come at a right time, who better than an old friend. The way u mentioned how one has a comfort zone with old close friends even if the reunion is after years is so true. Hopefully Piyali can help Maan by keeping him occupied and not giving a chance to reminisce moments of married life. 

But no matter how much Piyali or Neil try to distract Maaneet, once inside their home Maaneet are alone and no one can help them from going back to each others thoughts and the past.

Divorce is indeed so painful.

If in future Maaneet get back together, I wonder what is going to happen to Neil and Piyali, and it seems like Piyali already has feelings for Maan and Neil seems like a sensitive, kind  and fun guy who could fall for Geet. 

So looking forward to next parts of the story to see how things will turn out and how maaneet will move on.

I am loving it how ever chapter has some flashbacks. 

The way u build the characters and the pace of the story is perfect and the little cute gestures like hugs and forehead kisses makes me smile. 

Excited for next chapter! I understand you are busy with studies, so won't mind waiting for next part even of it takes many months, but please do complete this story for us (but at your convenience).

Thank you Ms.Writer!!! 

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Will be waiting. Take ur time. 

Thanks for the note

brishty.p thumbnail

Interesting!!

Starting from their separation!!

brishty.p thumbnail

She is leaving forever.

An awkward silent dilemma prevails in their relationship, what actually wasn’t there according to the law.

But the laws of the heart are always a mistry.

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Well Hello There!😃

Remember me?

Commelina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Saamne ye kaun aaya dil me hui hulchul...😉😆

Commelina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3