Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So, I guess majority of us are proud regressives..

I m a PROUD REGRESSIVE WOMAN.

I don't find sleeping with best friend's husband or wife's best friend progressive..
I don't find infidelity progressive
I don't find divine love progressive
I don't find implication that working woman are bad wife/mom progressive..

Sorry, I m not progressive.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaustuv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So am I , I am regressive and have no desire to be progressive.
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
but in the entire episode nobody said that ema is progressive or working woman are regressive instead you had dida and radhika explaining mishti that her mumma is working woman she should understand and support her so it was progreesive right ????
plus mishti s behaviour was how every kid of 5 will behave you can expect her to understand how important work is at this stage no link was not drawn with past episodes labelling mauli as a bad wife or bad mum you cannot take a kid words that seriously because their moods are constantly changing 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I am proud to be regressive too...
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Poorabhforever

but in the entire episode nobody said that ema is progressive or working woman are regressive instead you had dida and radhika explaining mishti that her mumma is working woman she should understand and support her so it was progreesive right ????

plus mishti s behaviour was how every kid of 5 will behave you can expect her to understand how important work is at this stage no link was not drawn with past episodes labelling mauli as a bad wife or bad mum you cannot take a kid words that seriously because their moods are constantly changing

It's abt the contrast they showed. Kunal is single handedly handling pari n Mauli has family n yet her daughter complains.
If they showed Mishti complaining, couldn't they show pari complaining when Kunal was late? She is new in this country.. But no, divine parents ki divine beti ko they show highly understanding..

Pls- Nthg against barbie or character pari, I m not like execution of the role..
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Me too a proud regressive if all these is so called progressive 
be_honest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m  proud regressive who can never tolerate hypocrites, cheaters, liars or ema & i pray my children & my generation all are regressive as me . 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
except Kunal who is saying ema is right ? .it happens when people do mistake unko kabhi bhi apna kiya hua galat nahi lagta this is what CVs want to show through Kunal character

except Kunal nobody is saying ema is right
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ruhi122

It's abt the contrast they showed. Kunal is single handedly handling pari n Mauli has family n yet her daughter complains.
If they showed Mishti complaining, couldn't they show pari complaining when Kunal was late? She is new in this country.. But no, divine parents ki divine beti ko they show highly understanding..

Pls- Nthg against barbie or character pari, I m not like execution of the role..

Well, I did see Pari complaining in front of God where she said her father was late and also she was pretty sad and worried. They are showing two stories of the kids where one has all family members and the other does not and the issues in the small world. What has EMa and divinity got to do with kids. Infact they are showing the repurcussions of EMA. Pari has no one but Mishti has everyone. If they would have shown Dida or Radhika upset at Mauli for not giving time, then we would called it regressive but we see them explaining Mishti. I think it was natural for Mishti to get upset but Radhika handled the situation well.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I think that they are also showing that mishty has everything but pari does not. Mishty has her mom, grandmother and Ishaan has taken the role of father. So. Mishty has been leading a happy life with. A complete family and she will probably be the more well adjusted child. But pari only had a dad..it's been a lonely life for her. But it's all due to kunals actions ...Now his child has to suffer the consequences