Guddan

Temptations(16+)- AkshAn OS (9 Nov)

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Hola guys, this os is a bit on the steamy side so weak hearted people be warned😉

Temptations

Guddan looked around, worried. She should have out rightly refused, it would have been better than regretting this decision. Her monologue was forced to a wet end as water splashed onto her, almost drenching her. Wiping the water off her eyes, she opened her browns to look at the horde of people around. Skimpy bikini clad women were sprawled all around the pool while half naked men entertained themselves with water volley ball and flirting with women. As her eyes zeroed in on the pool, she spotted a woman appear from under the water and comb her wet hair back with her fingers. As she waded across the water like a Cheshire cat, every man, taken or not stared at her, enchanted.

"What are you doing outside?! The beauty enquired, stepping out of the pool.

"Nhi, Monica...Hum yahin theek hai! Guddan replied, picking up a towel from the side table and rubbed it against her partially drenched hair.

"Oh! C'mon! Don't be a party pooper!! Monica cribbed and forcefully snatched the towel away from Guddan.

Guddan tried to smile but it was a hesitant one. She should not have come here. She hadn't even informed AJ about this. Last time she got home late, he had skewered her. Aaj toh jaan hi le lenge. She took out her phone from her purse and dialled AJ to come and pick her up and but it went into voicemail. And finally Guddan remembered that he had an important meeting today, that was going to last way past dinner and it was only 7 PM.

And so she left him a voicemail, informing him about her whereabouts.

"Ab phone se hi chipki rahogi! Let's get you changed...I won't want you to catch a cold, Monica offered and started pulling Guddan away. Guddan complied helplessly. Monica was such a nice person. She didn't want to spoil her mood and so she agreed but what Guddan missed was the wink Monica passed to the man, who had splashed water on Guddan, intentionally!

In the changing room, Guddan sat on the bench like an obedient child, shielding her eyes with her palms. The bare minimum clothing was revealing too much of the women around and this made her feel uneasy. She peeped from in between her fingers as Monica fished for a dress for Guddan to change into. However what met Guddan's eyes was a tanned flawless back engraved with a phoenix's tattoo. Monica was on a whole another level in terms of looks and capabilities alike. And yet Guddan had got selected as the team's representative for the annual Indore Dance competition, just because of AJ. He believed in her and his belief solidified her belief in herself. Monica was her competitior for the position and even though she had lost, she was being a good sport and was throwing party in Guddan's stead.

"Will this one do? Monica enquired keeping a blue maxi dress in her hands. Guddan nodded thankful and looked at Monica expectantly.

"Darling, you'll have to change here! Don't be shy, these are all women! Monica patted her shoulder and left the changing room.

Guddan gulped on her saliva. It was not like she was going to exhibit her curves like these women. She just needed to get changed. With that resolve steeled, Guddan removed her clothes and had just taken the maxi dress when light cut off.

"Yeh kya hua?! She looked around the dark, and before she could concentrate her senses, the dress was pulled away from her hands.

"Arre..kon hai ye!? And as soon as this shout of hers came to an end, the light came back and the women around peered at Guddan incredulously.

Biting her tongue, Guddan looked around for the maxi dress but failed to locate it. Turning around, she found her suit missing too."Yeh, hamara suit... Guddan murmured, her heart's beating getting heavier with tension.

Realizing her position, Guddan quickly wrapped the towel around herself and looked around for her purse. It was gone too. She had no clothes, no phone, no purse! How was she supposed to step out, looking like this!?

Taking deep breaths, she tried to calm herself and went around the changing room asking every women for decent clothing but was given a negative response every time. Now trepidation settled in and her heart hammered against her ribcage. She felt so exposed and vulnerable and so she slipped onto the floor, clutching her knees to her chest, to hide her frame within refines of the towel.

A tear had almost escaped her eyes when Monica stepped inside and crouched in front of Guddan, worried. "Are you Ok?! She enquired and at her sight, Guddan's face lit up.

"Monica, hamare kapde aur purse... Guddan spoke, her throat getting choked.

"Oh dear, some miss prankster pulled a prank on you! Come with me, I'll get you another dress, Monica insisted and stood up. But Guddan didn't budge.

"Toh hum aapka wait karte hain...aap le aaiye, Guddan replied, pulling the towel closer.

"That will be pointless! My car's on that side and I'll have to pass the pool to reach here, and people are standing there with pipes, dousing everyone coming their way! Monica replied.

"Phir hum yahin theek hai, I'll wait till either they stop or AJ... Guddan trailed on as Monica looked at her quizzically.

"No, you'll catch a cold...don't be so shy! Every woman out here is wearing only lingerie, no one will see you...Monica insisted and started pulling her.

"Nahin hum theek hai, Guddan tried to resist but ultimately gave in, when her wish to leave this place quickly, overpowered her fear.

As Guddan and monica trotted by the pool, Guddan felt something off and her doubts materialized into reality when a push came from behind and threw her into the pool.

Taken by surprise, Guddan flailed her hands in her desperation to catch onto something. Her heart sank and tears started to trickle down. She wanted to go home and listen to AJ scold her. She wanted to just go back and get glared at by Durga. She just wanted Dadi to smile at her and console her.

"Believe in the belief I have in you! Guddan reminisced AJ's words and gathering her remaining breath, shouted out.

"Akshat!!

She flailed her hands and continued to struggle when she was pulled up to the surface by a tug on her wrist. At the sight of monica, sigh of relief had almost escaped her lips when Monica chuckled.

"I've been practicing day and night to become the rep and you stole my position from right under my nose! And you have the gall to think that I'll throw a party for you!! How stupid is that!?

Guddan looked at Monica shocked as monica let go of her hand and Guddan started to drown yet again.

"Now guys, let's do skinny dipping in the dark! Feel free to enjoy to your heart's content, Monica whistled as guys around the pool started closing in on Guddan.

Guddan struggled hard, to survive, to save her dignity, to hold onto her belief and gathering the remaining air shouted out his name once more, "Akshattt!!

The first hand that was about to be laid on Guddan was forced to a halt, as a muscular arm shot out from the pool and twisted the perpetrator's wrist. The man shrieked in absolute agony as the saviour emerged from under the water, his muscular jaw set into a grim line. Combing his stray strands back with his fingers, Akshat twisted the man's wrist further and threw him into the water with force.

"Ahh... As Guddan's shriek came from behind him, he turned around and extending his arm, wrapped his fingers around the second man's neck and choked the air out of him. His nerves surfaced on his arms, as he hung the man as high as possible and then left him abruptly.

Cough* Aksh...cough* As soon as AJ heard Guddan's cry, he went under the water and catching hold of her, pulled her to the surface.

She was almost losing consciousness as her eyeballs rolled around while she limped in his arms.

"Utho Guddan, I am here, Wake up...c'mon, you're my karate kid.. He called out to Guddan's fading consciousness, patting her cheeks. And she responded, by opening her eyes steadily.

"Aksh..at..aap aa..g..gaye.*sob* main *hick*...Guddan stammered. This state of hers shattered Akshat's heart into a million pieces and he engulfed her in his embrace. As her face was muffled in the wet fabric of his shirt, and his arms spread over her back pulling her close, tears spilled out of her eyes in relief. She clutched his shirt, tight and dipped her face further into his shoulder. Akshat returned the gesture and caressed his nose into her crook.

"Don't cry..I am here, it'll be fine.. He consoled her caressing her back, to calm her.

"Me..mere kap..pde.. Guddan spouted in between her hiccups making Akshat realize the half naked state she was in.

He almost removed his hands when she dug her nails into his back, expressing her disagreement with his move. Getting the message he pulled her as close as possible, trying to assure her of his presence.

"Wahhh!! Another guy attacked from behind but he was punched in his guts by Karan.

"Fight like a man! Karan remarked and took on another dude. Akshat realized that it was dangerous for Guddan and removing his shirt, covered her with it. As he buttoned her up safely, another goon brought down his laathi on Guddan but Akshat shielded her with his arm, resulting in the breakage of the laathi. Akshat glared at the man, his eyes blood red with rage and slapped the man with full force, pummeling him right into the water.

"Chalo Guddan!' He remarked and started wading across the water, while Karan guarded his back and on his way out of the pool, AJ literally knocked a guy's teeth out and gave another one a terrible black eye. Such was the force of his anger that Monica backed off, as he stepped out of the water, Guddan pressed right next to his heart as she shivered.

"I want to kill you right now, Akshat growled, throwing the table kept by her side making Monica cower in fear.

"Par tumhe chukar apne haath gande nhi karoonga, tumhe ek aur bahana nhi doonga uske talent par ungli uthane ka! You are such a bit... Akshat almost cursed when Guddan's finger pinched on his stomach making him pause and look down, where she was shaking her head in negative. Fisting his fingers, Akshat passed by monica when her words stopped him.

"What is she to you!? Why do you fight for her? Get hurt for her and hurt others for her!?

"Biwi hai vo meri...SHE IS MY W-I-F-E! And I promise you one thing Ms. Monica, dare to pull a cheap stunt like this once more and I'll make your life a living hell, a torture you won't want to live through! Akshat threatened and left from there.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

"Akshat! Guddan called out as Karan fell on the floor from impact of AJ's slap.

"Nhi Guddan, it's my mistake...main tumhe laya but tumhara khayaal nhi rakha! Karan stood up, wiping the blood from corner of his mouth.

"Mujhe galtiyan karne walon se nafrat hai! It's a warning Karan! Aaj ke baad meri Guddan ke aas paas bhi dikhe toh haath per todkar raste par bhikh mangne layak bhi nhi chodunga! Akshat threatened, his temper soaring.

"AJ..par karan ki kya galt.. Guddan tried to stand up for Karan but AJ cut in.

"Galti hai Guddan, If he wasn't upto the task why did he promise to look after you! If flirting around with half naked women was more important, why did he drag you there!? Aaj agar tumhare sath kuch... Akshat halted and looked at Guddan, whose face was devoid of the usual red hue and charming smile and was painted with concern. Overcome with fear, Akshat pulled her closer yet again, and kissed atop her head, making Guddan smile.

"Let's go home.. Guddan recommended, to which Akshat nodded.

"Mr. Akshat, aapke liye shirt... Karan meekly called out from behind but was frozen by Akshat's glare. "Remember my words Karan!

Once in car, Akshat leaned over Guddan to pull the seat belt, when their eyes met.

"Meri toh jaan hi nikal gayi thi AJ spoke, his eyes overshadowed by his bangs. Guddan smiled and pushed his bangs aside by flick of her forefinger. "Meri bhi...par fir bhi mujhe vishwas tha...ki mere Arjun aaenge.

AJ looked at Guddan whose eyes twinkled with mischief and both broke into a smile. As AJ leaned back into his seat, his arm accidentally brushed against her thigh and his breath caught in his throat. He looked at Guddan who was crimson red and quickly pulled his hand away.

"Main vo..jaanboojhkar...galti se nhi kiya, Akshat stammered in his defence, looking outside the window, his face a shade of red on remembering how adorable she looked in his oversized shirt.

"Jaanboojhkr kia?! Guddan repeated his words, her tone laid with shades of surprise.

AJ's eyes widened. What nonsense had he spouted?!

"Nhi, mera matlab ye nhi thaa! He turned towards Guddan, trying to justify himself, frantically.

Guddan's lips set into a grim line, curved upwards seeing the troubled look on his face. "Aap toh serious ho gaye, I was just jesting...aapko mujhe safai dene ki zaroorat nhi hai.

"Hadd hoti hai Mazak ki, kabhi toh serious hua karo! He chided her, as he changed the gears.

"Vo role toh aapka hai, agar dono serious ho jayenge toh kese chalega! Guddan asked, dancing her brows up and down in query.

"You're such a kid, he remarked shaking his head.

"And you're such an uncle! Guddan retorted back, biting back her smile.

10 minutes later, Akshat quivered with uneasiness as he felt a pair of eyes boring holes into him. Exasperated, he turned to the perpetrator and asked, "Why are you staring?!

"Hmm...can't help it, not my fault, Guddan shrugged, continuing with her examination of his clean shaved marble smooth granite abs.

Akshat tried to cover up with his one hand, making Guddan chuckle. Teasing him was so much fun!

"Stop it right now! He spoke, highly embarrassed.

"I am unable to.. Guddan replied innocently, with a puppy look on her face, and continued, "Ab itna greek god-hunk type ka banda mere pados mein aise baitha hai toh meri aankhein or niyat khud hi fisal rahe hain!

At this, Akshat hit the brakes abruptly as both fell forward and were then lurched back into their seats.

"Are you flirting with me?! He enquired, incredulously.

In response, Guddan frantically shook her head in negative and then with equal vigor, nodded her head in positive.

"Tell me one thing, uss pool par itne ladke the, kya tum unhe bhi aise hi ghoor rahi thi?

"Oe Mr Husband, Pehli baat Guddan is not staring at you, I am checking you out or doosri baat, why should I check out others, jab mere pass check out karne ke liye, the hot and happening' Akshat Jindal hai.

"Oh god! Kya karun main!!? He shook his head, embarrassed by her incessant flirting.

"For starters, you can start by wearing up a shirt...varna, mujhe toh aise bhi koi dikkat nhi hai! Guddan exclaimed, smiling snidely.

Akshat smirked back. Time for payback, wifey!

"You are right, I should wear my shirt back... He remarked and leaned towards Guddan. Guddan leaned back into her seat, furrowing her brows.

"Ye aap kya... She trailed on, seeing his fingers grip the collar of the shirt, she was wearing.

"Just taking your suggestion...taking my shirt back, He whispered huskily jerking her closer by the collar. Their eyes met and it was like an explosion.

(Lakeerein bg music)

With their lips inches apart, both found their control slipping as their breaths invaded their senses. They continued to stare at each other, enamoured as AJ's long fingers made quick work of the first button, but Guddan had no realization. As his fingers came to rest over the second button, he smirked at her, "I hope, you are ready..

He waited for her to back off, to push him, to retaliate but nothing came. And his fingers trembled as they found the third button. And within a split second, he was back into his seat, hiding his face in his palms.

"Why didn't you move away idiot?! He shouted, red in face.

Guddan snickered in response. "Kyunki mujhe pata tha ki ye aapse na ho payega, did you see your hands...they were shaking so badly as if you'd been asked to taste world's ugliest cuisine! Jo insaan galti se haath lagne par 100 baar sorry bolta hai, usse ye nhi ho payega!

Akshat murmured something incomprehensible and started the car. As they reached Jindal mansion, they tiptoed over the stairs as it was past 11 and the house was eerily silent.

Once within the confines of her room, Guddan removed the shirt and threw it away, straight onto Akshat's face.

"What the hell?! He barked removing the shirt from his face, "Tumhe 1000 baar kaha hai ki samaan sahi jagah rakha karo par tum... He stopped when his eyes fell on her barely covered form in undergarments and he turned away.

"Why did you undress?! he asked.

"Kyuki bahot geeli thi aapki shirt, she quipped back fishing for her clothes in the wardrobe.

"Toh bathroom mein jakar undress karna tha na!? he shot back.

Guddan turned around huffing and stepped right in front of him, forcing him to turn the other way.

"Tum kya ye..

"Aapko itni sharam kyu aa rhi hai? She enquired bossily.

"Tumhe nhi aa rahi?, He quipped back covering his eyes with his palms as she appeared right in front of him, yet again.

"Nhi... She shrugged, as he turned his back to her.

"Toh aani chahiye naa! he replied helplessly, as she tried to remove his hands off his eyes.

"Vahan toh tum... he paused on realizing what he was going to say but Guddan got the message.

"Vo, vo hain aur aap, aap hain! She replied trying to turn him towards herself.

"What does this even mean? Look I know that you think that.. He tried to speak when she cut in.

"Bahar se dole shole, andar se dheele! Guddan completed for him, chuckling.

"Ha vhi...but control ki bhi ek limit hoti hai, don't tempt me! he threatened, shrugging her hand off.

"Am I tempting you?! Then dekhiye meri taraf! Guddan insisted.

"Tum pagal vagal ho gyi ho kya!? He spouted, striding away from her.

"ya phir you find me ugly that you can't even see me... Guddan's small voice came from behind his back, making him turn around.

"Aisa nhi... He paused yet again as she smiled and as he was about to cover his eyes back, she caught his hands and stopped him.

"Sharam kapdon mein nhi, insaan ki aankon mein hoti hai AJ. Kuch logon ki nazar itni gandi hoti hai ki you feel stark naked even if you are covered but it's different with you. Even though I am standing here looking like that, aapki aankhon mein dekhti hoon toh I don't feel exposed. In your eyes, the image I see is of a Guddan decked up in a suit as you cover her head with a chunri... Guddan smiled as AJ continued to look into her eyes, enchanted.

"Iss bharose ka bojh... Akshat murmured unsure.

"Aapke dole definitely utha lenge! Guddan completed tapping his muscular arms impressed.

"Enough of the talks, now take your clothes, get a nice warm bath, he pushed her into the bathroom, a small smile playing on his lips.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

The next morning as AJ entered the room, he saw Guddan scratching her neck with extreme intensity as tears trickled down her eyes.

"Ye tum kya kar rahi ho!! he shouted, rushing to her and forcefully pulled her hands away from her neck.

"Are you mad? You have almost ripped the skin off!! He shook her roughly.

"Then let me rip it off completely! Guddan struggled, as tears trickled down her cheek  bones.

"Kya hua? Why are you doing this?! Akshat enquired softly, cupping her cheeks. In response, Guddan kept her fingers against her neck. As he removed her fingers, looking closely he found bite mark.

"Ye kese..maine toh.. he stuttered, caressing the mark.

"I..I..don't know par..*sob* pool... *sob* ...andar... Guddan replied, as Akshat wiped her tears.

"Main unn sab ki haddiyan tod dunga! Akshat roared, ready to march off but stopped as he saw Guddan claw at her neck once again.

"Ye tum kyaa!? He stopped her once again.

"Let me do it AJ! I feel so disgusted every time I see this mark, I feel so vulnerable and I just feel so ugly, it's infuriating. And the only solution is to erase this mark.. She shouted.

"Or overwrite it.. Akshat spoke, as Guddan looked into his determined eyes.

Parv who was passing by their room, stopped on hearing Guddan's cry and slowly pushed the door as it creaked open. Peering inside, he saw AJ and Guddan standing close, totally oblivious and thus he slipped inside the room, behind the curtain.

"Ye aap kya...

"Agar tumhe theek lage toh, I'll overwrite this mark...with my own.. AJ spoke unsure.

"Then please do...I don't like feeling this weak! Guddan replied looking into his eyes.

Parv's eyes went extra wide as Guddan moved into Akshat's arms and he pushed her hairs to one side. As Akshat kissed on the mark, her grip on his back strengthened and Parv's eyes nearly popped out.

"I'll be gentle... Akshat spoke and slowly opened his mouth and closed his teeth over the bite mark, making Guddan moan. His grip on her waist tightened and he pulled her closer. The feel of her soft flesh against his lips was igniting a need within him, the need he hadn't felt in years, the need that overpowered his rationality as he sucked onto the bite mark feverishly.

Parv slowly slipped out of the room and leaned against the wall to gain his breath. What the hell! What the hell! What the hell!!! Just how far are they planning to go, making out in broad daylight with open doors!!

As AJ regained his control, he pulled away from Guddan and looked into her glazed eyes that mirrored his turbulent ones. He was still not in control and the way she was looking at him, he felt the urge to capture her and so he did. He gave into his whims, as he tilted her face upwards and captured her lips with his, pulling her dead close. Guddan didn't resist either. Because some temptations are not worth being resisted...

So how's it? Do share your views😊

Edited by nish_vir - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Super duper hot 😳😳,God!!!!!!my cheeks are burning 
Bechara akshat kitna sharmata hai😉
I totally loved car convo and guddan's flirting 😳,and guddan was full on sarcasm 

That party girl 😡😡
 Kya jamm k dulayi ki uncle ne

Totally loved it ❤️
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Nish pls write one more 😳
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Nishhh
It's so damn wonderfulll👏
*Past all expressing* is all that I can say😳
Please write one more os based on the serial track too🥱
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice os dear 👍🏼
loved AJ's sharmna & Guddu's flirting ❤️😊

keep writing more... 😳
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update ☺️
Yeah AJ Kitna sharmata hai and loved guddu flirting with AJ
Lol Parv got mini heart attack😆
And I loved he AJ did dulayi 
Please do write more
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

Super duper hot  😳😳,God!!!!!!my cheeks are burning 

Bechara akshat kitna sharmata hai😉
I totally loved car convo and guddan's flirting 😳,and guddan was full on sarcasm 

That party girl 😡😡
 Kya jamm k dulayi ki uncle ne

Totally loved it ❤️

Glad to know that heat was sufficient to burn your cheeks🤪
Ah yes...I kind of imagined that Guddan ki bachkani harkaton ki taraf AJ ka yahi reaction hoga😉
And lets just say jo jitna irritate hota hai, usse irrtitate karne mein utna hi maza aata hai😆
And I totally enjoyed writing the fighting scene. 
Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nish_vir

Glad to know that heat was sufficient to burn your cheeks🤪
Ah yes...I kind of imagined that Guddan ki bachkani harkaton ki taraf AJ ka yahi reaction hoga😉
And lets just say jo jitna irritate hota hai, usse irrtitate karne mein utna hi maza aata hai😆
And I totally enjoyed writing the fighting scene. 

u have gt some another level writing skill 👏
Sudha1603 thumbnail
Very sensuous scene. Do continue writing soon the scene was just awesome 
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this was an amazing story!