Did pari become sad today seeing mishti's tears?

Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I think she instantly got sad seeing mishti's tears in the end scene but I can't be sure as it was a 2 second bit and you can't really depend on children's acting all the time.But she gave an enthusiastic and happy greeting to ishan and then her face lost that happiness seeing mishti's face and listening to ishan's "mishti show your friend how much you had been crying." Did anybody else see/feel it too?
If I am right then I think it was kind of cute that a child cares about another child's happiness and sadness.They have got attached to each other in a short period of time,mauli and her family was there for pari when the latter needed it and yesterday pari wanted to spend more time with her new found friend and by inviting mishti to an outing she unintentionally took mishti out of the sadness she was feeling,of course mishti seems to be a sensible child herself overall and without pari's invitation too she had stopped being sad but pari's call and invitation made her happier I think.

Let me also give my opinion on mishti mauli bit,from the experiences of parents I have read it has become clear to me that children(and not only teens) sometimes say stuff that they don't mean in sadness or a way of lashing out.I too have said stuff to my parents I can't think of saying now,I have seen my brother do it too and he is way more sensible and sensitive now.Many become sensitive or sensible with their words as they grow up but as children we can be kind of thoughtless sometimes in the moment. Mishti was shown to feel guilty and understand that her mother cares for everyone minutes after the "I hate you" or "you are a bad mom" bit,it reminded me of a parent narrating their experience on quora, if I remember correctly their child had started crying out of guilt seconds after declaring in anger that the parent was hated by the child.So mishti's reaction is not shocking to me,I know many here wanted somebody in mauli's life who would love,support and understand her and mishti is one of those people as she sees and understands her mother's caring nature but she is also a human,a child so she is not going to make some mistakes sometimes. Also,mauli has ishan too who loves,understands and supports her kind of unconditionally.