Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Totally dissapointed by today's episode!!!

SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
1.I just wished for one thing and that is Kunan's repentence.I just wished to see Kunal and Nandini atleast thinking about and repenting that they should not have done that.
2.Mr. Kunal Malhotra is the same.He sill has no repentence.
Has Kunal forgotten that society and his mom and dida rejected Nandini not because they disliked Nandini but because he was freaking married.

3.Secondlly what the hell CV's wanted to show by showing Mishti calling Mauli bad mom????
And kunal is also a doctor then howcome CV's are showing that Mauli has no time for Mishti but Kunal has time for Pari???

Even Kunal did not come on time in camp.Mauli did.Pari ne toh Kunal ko bad papa nahi bola

I am so fed up of seeing divine love of Kunal and NandinišŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally biased towards Kunal n his divine Nandu n daughter
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
can you give me one reason why kunal should repentt   for a person to repent his mistakes it is necessary to first realize his mistake thats the biggest prob in this case there isnt any realization on kunals part he still thinks what he did was right šŸ¤¢ he still thinks it is he and his dead wife who has been wronged by everyone and specially mauli  who he thinks lied about her pregnancy he still doesnt realize that it he and nandu who broke betrayed mauli in worst way possible 
wait till mishti s truth comes out then kunal will start realizing his mistake that will be the biggest blow he will get when he comes to know that mauli was not lying all his false beliefs will come crumbling down his big fat ego will be destroyed and thats when guilt will consume and thats when mr kunal malhothra s repentance track will start 
 kunal as of know is still in his bubble 
and about mishti she is just a child you cannot expect her to understand mauli s situation she just behaving like a normal 5 year old girl who wants have an exclusive right on her mothers love and attention 
plus its good to see that mauli s life is not perfect but real and relatable 
Edited by Poorabhforever - 5 years ago
Empress_Boa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I haven't watched the episode and I do not wish to. I am just gonna update myself here and once I hear about Kunal suffering then only I will watch again. I can not take this stupid unrealistic bull crap anymore. I mean how is it possible for someone to live happily after f**king someone else's life and in this case it was your "best friend's" life and your ex wife. How can you not think about what happened everyday? All the tears and hurt like how can you be so blind???? Kunal having such attitude who still seem to victimize Nandani and himself??? Just can not deal.