LMAO- Must watch hilarious IV of barbie "pari" and shakti

Posted: 5 years ago

LMAO! Her saying that the birds die from the firecrackers because they don't know how to burn them themselves xD

And then her logic that the birds and animals die from the firecrackers but at least we don't.  Shakti tries to reason with her. 😆 Kids are so innocent, that half of the times they have no idea what they are saying. 

The ending too when they discuss who will die from firecrackers 😆... who on earth is khushi? Barbie said that even khushi will die and shakti cutely consoles her that khushi and nobody would die if they don't burn crackers. 
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
She is too cute. Also she speaks very well. Much better than in the show. 
I think Khushi is her cat. Because she was talking about cats right before she said "meri khushi bhi marr jayegi".
I watched the video 10 times...she is so sweet and the whole video was  damn funny. What is her age? She speaks so well
Is there any cracker called Frock..😃 I have never heard about it
Originally posted by Ragiballs

Is there any cracker called Frock..😃 I have never heard about it

Even I was thinking the same thing? Maybe they're a new type available just in india, otherwise I've never heard of any such firecracker in England. 
Omg she's so adorable ! <3 Shakti seems to have been bonding well with her already. Kids are such a blessing! <3
Oh she's so so adorable ❤️... I have never heard of a FROCK cracker...😆 but i can talk with her all day and not get tired... and then cuddle her some more... Munchkin ekdum ... kitna kitna serious discussion chal raha thha...😆
SA is so good with kids... I love that trait in a man... 
Tfs Sammy!

Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
How cuteee!!! She is the best thing tht happened to her Silsila.
OMG she is getting irritated at no patakha no pollution talk 🤣 she loves anaar.
Originally posted by Citrus_xoxo

OMG she is getting irritated at no patakha no pollution talk 🤣 she loves anaar.

Yes even I picked up on that she was irritated by him lecturing her on not burning crackers. She wouldn't stop talking about her love for those anaar crackers. Clearly she only said she wouldn't burn anaar again just to make him happy because she's a kid and children are too young to stick to such commitments and promises and take them seriously, and again... this girl loves firecrackers clearly. 😆