Guddan

my possessive AJ ~~~~ OS8

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
As the sun rays were disturbing her beautiful angelic face, she started moving her hands here and there in order to search her phone and suddenly she realized heavy weight on her, it was none other than his beloved sleeping on top of her, his head resting in the crook of her neck
Guddan :- oh my God, it's 8 a.m,i was supposed to reach college  at sharp 8:00 a.m
Akshat Akshat she called out his name softly 

Hmm was the only thing AJ managed to say in his deep sleep 

Guddan :- AJ plz get up, I need to go college

AJ snuggled more on to her neck "it's Sunday, where are you going "

I have to go, humara project hai toh hum friends jaa rahe hai,and this was it AJ moved to the other side of the bed, 

guddan :- kya huwa, 

AJ :- nothing u ache se know Na, how much I hate your friend karan, 

guddan :- he is not my friend, he is jus with me in this project 

AJ:- I don't get good vibes from him, I would have punched him on the that day, but u stopped me, I get restless whenever I see any guy around you 

Guddan : business tycoon, The Akshat jindal is jealous of some random guy 

It's not about a random, I hate every male friends of yours ,sighed AJ while making puppy face 

Guddan hugged her " I'm only yours " AJ ab mein jaon, I'm already late 

Okay I'll drop, replied back AJ

Guddan :- no no, kisi ne Hume sath dekh liya toh problem hogi, driver haina, he will drop me 

AJ:- isiliye bar bar kehta hoon ab shadi kar lete hai, it has been now two years since we are living together secretly 

Guddan :- please aaj phirse iss baat p nahi ladna hai, I'll leave now take care 
She was about to leave when he pulled her back in his arms, both were staring in each other eyes,jus an inch apart from each other, AJ slowly decreased the distance and placed his lips on her lips, Guddan closed her eyes and responded back, both were engrossed in each other and suddenly her phone beeped, disturbing both of them 

Guddan :- dekho msg b aaya, I have to leave now 
AJ again pulled her back, " baki sab aane k baad " guddan said with closed eyes 

Akshat smirked and replied back, " apni lipstick theek karlo phele, otherwise jo tum sabse chupa rahe Ho, woh sabne pata chalna hai "

Guddan's cheeks were tomato red, some show she manged to say, " hnh I.. I...I know hu..hum.. Him wahin theek karne jaa rahe Thai 

Akshat :- staring her from head to toe, "yeah I can see that "

Guddan :- kuch kaha apne 

AJ nodded his head, "Nahi toh "

AJ:- phele breakfast karlo, AJ ordered one of his servant to bring milk, omlete and sandwich 

Guddan :- isstym Nhi, I'm already late, I'll eat something in university 

But AJ was AJ, he made her to finish milk, omlete and sandwich 

It  was now 8:30 guddan was leaving the jindal mansion, she was about to sit in car, when AJ stopped her "ruko"

Ab kya AJ, " asked guddan "

AJ came forward and she took backward steps until her back side bumped with car 

Guddan :- not here please, driver hai yahan

AJ pulled her dress upward, as it was too deep revealing her cleavage 

AJ:- ab theek hai, go now, take care, 

Guddan :- aap breakfast kar Lena and don't forget your medicines

Aj:- OK love, with this he hugged her and kissed her hair 
Guddan sat in the car and went to college 

College scene ~~~~~~

Guddan was busy with her friends in college and were working on her project, on the other side AJ was continuously calling her while walking to n fro in his room 

Oh God this girl, khabi nahi sudhrege, she will never change, khbi toh call time p recv karte 

Suddenly Guddan's eyes fell on her phone, "damn it AJ ki itni missed calls, guddan tu toh gayi, aaj tujhai AJ nahi chodne wala, chal ab yahin se call kar le aur ready hoja 

Guddan :- hello... 

Why the hell you ain't picking up my call, pagalun ki call kar raha hoon, do u even know how much I Was worried for you, tumhe toh apne friends k Samne koi yaad hi Nhi rehta, do you even realize when I heard college road p accident huwa hai, toh mujhai kaisa feel huwa, I thought I lost you, I lost the reason behind my survival 

Guddan :- I'm really sorry AJ, I was busy with my project, aap itna gussa kyu kar rahe hai, I'm coming home 

Aj:- I'm already in your college, call receive Nhi kiya toh yahan aana pada

Guddan :- damn it, aap yahan kyu aaye, please aap jao yaha se 

AJ :- I'm not in mood to listen anything, you are coming with me and that's it, I don't care about what others think, "Bahar aao "

Guddan :- but AJ

AJ :- I said come out

Guddan :- OK ,"khadoos"

Car scene ~~~~~~~

Itna ziyada scene create karne ki zarurat nahi thi, par apko toh sirf ladna hota hai, said guddan to AJ

AJ:- I seriously don't wanna talk about it, otherwise I'll end up with a fight 

Guddan :- par I want to talk about it,

AJ :- stop it guddan,i don't want to talk to you for some time, I'm angry this time, so I don't want to hurt you by my words 

Guddan :- bina baat ka gussa... Hnh

AJ:- really bina baat ka, phele you are not receiving my call and then Wat I saw that karan was touching your hand... I can't tolerate this, I can't see any guy touching you, I jus can't, if u think I'm over possessive then yes I'm 
No
Guddan :- he was jus checking my fever 

Aj:- but his intentions were not good, I can see it clearly in his eyes, anyway I don't want wanna talk, kuch dair k liye akela rehna chahta hoon

Both AJ and guddan entered in a room, guddan took blanket and pillow and started walking towards exit 

AJ :- kaha jaa rahe ho? 

Guddan :- u said apko akele rehna hai, toh isliye 

AJ:- toh??? I'm going to my place jahan mein jata hoon mood off hone k tym,

Guddan :- kyu kar rahe hai aap aisa, humare koi fikar nahi apko

AJ jus hugged her and kissed her on her forehead and left from there... 
 Just a little try after ages, though I'm very bad writer 
Eggs and tomato's are welcome  ๐Ÿ˜‰
Don't forget to hit the like button 

Edited by Barbiebarbie11 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ณ A cuddlu-wuddly live in relationship! that was too cute or should I say Akshat was super cute like a baby๐Ÿ˜† He was adorable, whining like a teenager...
I recommend you to continue this story ;)
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Loved it continue soon ๐Ÿ˜†
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously loved it...aww.aj is so cute he is so possesive๐Ÿ˜ณ
I like this aj side very much๐Ÿ˜†.but please i think u forgot that aj is  a masterchef it would be better if he making the dish by his own hands for guddan
Continue soon..i like this very much...my possessive aj๐Ÿ˜ณ
Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nish_vir

๐Ÿ˜ณ A cuddlu-wuddly live in relationship! that was too cute or should I say Akshat was super cute like a baby๐Ÿ˜† He was adorable, whining like a teenager...

I recommend you to continue this story ;)

thanks for the response 
About continuation of the story, it depends on the response from you people 
Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

Seriously loved it...aww.aj is so cute he is so possesive ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I like this aj side very much๐Ÿ˜†.but please i think u forgot that aj is  a masterchef it would be better if he making the dish by his own hands for guddan
Continue soon..i like this very much...my possessive aj๐Ÿ˜ณ

i remember AJ is chef too, but here guddan was already late, Jab tak AJ banata late hota
Thanks for your lovely comment
Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kayafever

Loved it continue soon  ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: plmzaq

Superb os

Love it

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Sorry double postEdited by Barbiebarbie11 - 5 years ago
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update
Loved it 
Iam really loving this jealous AJ 
So AJ and guddu are in love relationship so guddan doesn't wanna marry him kya where did AJ go
Please continue soon