Pari is a victim of bad destiny but Mishti was rejected!

Posted: 5 years ago
I feel that CV's are in mood to try gaining symapathy for Pari as she has no mother(I do realise that its really sad and she does deserve sympathy) and through her will try to unite Mauli and Pari...
But if Pari deserves sympathy then so do Mishti.
Its Pari's parents bad deeds the punishment of which she has to bear.
But Mishti was actually rejected by Kunal.He never wanted to her.Its after Nandini forced Kunal to go back to his child he went back.And even after that he wished that child was never there...

If Pari deserves sympathy then so do Mishti...

CVs are openly discriminating here...
They gotta prove divinity right. 
Agreed totally...The whole divinity angle post leap and the unsuccessful attempts of garnering sympathy is putting me off...
I just domt understand...do the cvs not realise that ot will never work... Immorality cannot be excused by injecting divine intervention in this...
Both the children are adorable...
But if makers try to justify the EMA through pari then the backlash would start again...
Unlike the CVs we have a special place for Mishti as well...
How long can bad writing be compensated with good acting...it is again the same thing happening...
Show Mishti, show her bonding with Mauli, she wasnt exactly born to loving parents(both), Pari was...
Mishti was born to a a father who constantly demanded the veracity of her existence from her mother... Just how sad was that!!!
So nope CVS you are again going wrong with divinity angle...will do nothing for the show anymore...
Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
mishti is definitely victim of rejection but pari is not victim of destiny...she is a victim of her parents bad karma...
after N abuse. now trying to gather sympathy with P because with kids is easier and P is a still justifying kundini divine affair. 
Fed up of people saying P need a mom too, but why should M be her mom? 
Okay i am finding Pari annoying just because of the way they are characterizing her...The makers are doing the same mistake they did with Nandini...eventually they'll make people hate Pari too...There are otherways of showing Jazbaat sahi galat nahi hote...this seriel is being so plain annoying, wish colors scrap this...i have no hopes for justice to mauli the way they are progressing..more like she is now going to be bali ka bakra...Kunal and his buddy daugther can leave Mauli tf alone and go away somewhere far...Mauli and her kid doesn't deserve another round of emotional abuse by Kunal...
I don't think there's anything to sympathise with anyone.
Mishty is lucky that she was saved from loose pant father. I'm sure this sacrifice Nautanki of Nannu 'not seperating father from child' would have ended in maximum 48 hours. You cannot expect someone high on alcohol to behave like a sane person, same way it's wrong to expect from kunnu who was high on hormones to behave like a normal person. Kunal would have stayed with Mauli because of Nannu's pressure and same time kunnu-nannu would have continued banging openly but still secretly. A child doesn't need just a man  to call 'papa', he has to act like papa. Imagine kunnu coming home to his family but mentally remaining on Nannu's bed, Mauli remaining totally pissed as divine lovers don't know how to hide their divine lust, oldies acting like totally clueless and hopeless, and Mishty growing up in such beautiful environment. It's good Mauli just told him what he was desperate to hear and set him free to perform divine leela with divine nannu. Mishty was saved from all divine environment.

Coming to Pari- what's the big deal about natural death? Everyone has to die one day. If tomorrow Mishty gets to knowa bout divine injustice happened with her mom, she can go and fight with kunal, but Pari has no right to blame anyone. Or she'll go and question God? Ab sabko kiya Amar banake bheje bhagwan? 
Originally posted by White..Magic

I don't think there's anything to sympathise with anyone.
Mishty is lucky that she was saved from loose pant father. I'm sure this sacrifice Nautanki of Nannu 'not seperating father from child' would have ended in maximum 48 hours. You cannot expect someone high on alcohol to behave like a sane person, same way it's wrong to expect from kunnu who was high on hormones to behave like a normal person. Kunal would have stayed with Mauli because of Nannu's pressure and same time kunnu-nannu would have continued banging openly but still secretly. A child doesn't need just a man  to call 'papa', he has to act like papa. Imagine kunnu coming home to his family but mentally remaining on Nannu's bed, Mauli remaining totally pissed as divine lovers don't know how to hide their divine lust, oldies acting like totally clueless and hopeless, and Mishty growing up in such beautiful environment. It's good Mauli just told him what he was desperate to hear and set him free to perform divine leela with divine nannu. Mishty was saved from all divine environment.

Coming to Pari- what's the big deal about natural death? Everyone has to die one day. If tomorrow Mishty gets to knowa bout divine injustice happened with her mom, she can go and fight with kunal, but Pari has no right to blame anyone. Or she'll go and question God? Ab sabko kiya Amar banake bheje bhagwan? 

@bold- ðŸ¤¢

Thank God Mauli was saved from any such scenario.
And she saved Mishtu too..

Originally posted by amortentia15

Agreed totally...The whole divinity angle post leap and the unsuccessful attempts of garnering sympathy is putting me off...
I just domt understand...do the cvs not realise that ot will never work... Immorality cannot be excused by injecting divine intervention in this...
Both the children are adorable...
But if makers try to justify the EMA through pari then the backlash would start again...
Unlike the CVs we have a special place for Mishti as well...
How long can bad writing be compensated for good acting...it is again the same thing happening...
Show Mishti, show her bonding with Mauli, she wasnt exactly born to loving parents(both), Pari was...
Miahti was born to a afather who constantly demanded the veracity of her existence from her mother... Just how sad was that!!!
So nope CVS you are again going wrong with divinity angle...will do nothing for the show anymore...

@Bold-Exactly!!!!
Nobody hates Pari at this moment.She is a sweet innocent kid.
But of they are gonna didcriminate between Mishti and Pari and gonna show again and again that how unfortunate Pari is and will try to shoe gow divine Kunan's love was through Pari then automatically People will start getting irritated with Pari's screen presence.
People want to see some positivity in the show and not Kunan's divine love🤢