Bepannaah

Happy Birthday Jot! - Page 2

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Welcome fellow IFiansπŸ€— 

On a very casual and not so important day, the Crazy Creative team invite you to join in the not so happening birthday celebrations of a very not so special IFian! πŸ˜†

Yeah! Yeah! We know what you all are thinking... if she isn't that special, why is she entitled to a birthday thread specially created by the CC team and why then does this thread makes its way to the GA topics list? 

The answer is: Ainvayi! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† We have nothing better to do and also assume you all are so velle people that you will read the hints below to guess who the birthday girl is? Are we right? Sure we are.. we always are πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

You ever heard the song Ainvayi Ainvayi from BBB? Course you have, well Pooja (CC Head) loves the song not because it is catchy or anything but quite simply because the lyrics convey her true feelings for this birthday girl: "jooti main utaaroon...Sar pe de maroon tere dhayein-dhayein" .. Sahi pakrey hain friends, Pooja would love to maaro her jhooti at this birthday girl... aisa love-hate relationship hai duno ka.πŸ˜†

"The first impression is always the last impression" - so they say it is... but in our case, it wasn't entirely true! Surprise! Surprise! We didn't get along either. Makes me wonder, was there anyone in CC, this birthday girl got along with?? *Yuvika goes into thinking mode, but struggles to identify one name*

Any luck guessing who it is? No, ok, maybe if I reveal her age, then you'll all guess? She is 5 years old today! Yes IFians, I typed correctly and you read correctly! She is 5 saal ki bachi..and she said so herself...dekho zara:

Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Name: Jot 
Birthday: November 8, 2013 πŸ˜²
Interest: Reading, writing. 
Craziest thing you have ever done: I'm a very boring person. ROFL

Ab to guess kar liya na? It is the one and only Jot! 

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters