•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I know we all wanted Kunan suffering. We wanted Nandini to suffer with Kunal. I know Kunal might not still have a pinch of guilt and might be blaming Nandini's death on the badduas by Mauli🤢

But they did get the worst form of karma possible. 

Nandini never got to live the life she wanted, that she snatched from Mauli, and Kunal, he is suffering much more then anyone. Watching your child, growing without a mom, yearning for a mother's love is far worse then anything he could have gone through.

It hurt my heart so much as the poor child kept telling how sweet Mishti's mom was and how her mother would have been the same.🥺 She doesn't deserve this pain at all. But sometimes, parents suffer for their deeds by watching their kids suffer. Kunal hurt someone's daughter, in return he is watching his little baby girl suffer everyday without her mom. And no matter what happens, he will suffer that pain everyday for the rest of his life. 

Poor Pari😭 she deserves all the love in the world.

P.S I think they should give equal screenspace and dialogues to both girls. The cvs are being partial again😵
Yes I've noticed too how they aren't giving any dialogues are barely any focus on mishti. It's all pari pari pari. As much as I'm enjoying pari and her scenes, I'm annoyed at how mishti is being given no camera focus and dialogues. She's just stood/ sat there majority of the times listening to everyone.
I think you explained it well. They are facing their karma and punishment.

As for your p.s note, i would just like to say that we need to give sometime to the creatives here, from friday to tuesday, the episode were mainly around Ishaan-Mouli-Mishti and family. Yesterday they focused on Kunal's return and his and Pari's bonding. If they want to build a good story post leap, Then all these details are needed, else it will again be a rushed plot.
And i think we shouldn't worry bout the screen space of the kids here. Lets not forget that a whole track when Kunal gets to know about Mishti being his daughter, will revolve arounf Mishti, so she will get alot of screen space then. Also i think in coming episodes leading to that track, they will give us Mouli-Mishti bonding too. Need to give them sometime.
Isnt it painful for mishti to live without her father . What did mauli and mishti do to deserve this 

Now the divine lover kunal might want a mom for pari , a family for pari and hence want mauli back in his life . Height of selfishness. He may again blame mauli for lying to him but not repent his mistakes. I dunno whether its karma , but it appaling to see such characters on screen . First they tried to gather sympathy for nandini and now pari. N they show mauli and mishti as the blessed ones because they are fighters , so anyone can use them as per their convinience and its fine because it happens in real life.this is the logic given by the cvs
Edited by _charu_ - 5 years ago
Originally posted by overactor

I know we all wanted Kunan suffering. We wanted Nandini to suffer with Kunal. I know Kunal might not still have a pinch of guilt and might be blaming Nandini's death on the badduas by Mauli 🤢

But they did get the worst form of karma possible. 

Nandini never got to live the life she wanted, that she snatched from Mauli, and Kunal, he is suffering much more then anyone. Watching your child, growing without a mom, yearning for a mother's love is far worse then anything he could have gone through.

It hurt my heart so much as the poor child kept telling how sweet Mishti's mom was and how her mother would have been the same.🥺 She doesn't deserve this pain at all. But sometimes, parents suffer for their deeds by watching their kids suffer. Kunal hurt someone's daughter, in return he is watching his little baby girl suffer everyday without her mom. And no matter what happens, he will suffer that pain everyday for the rest of his life. 

Poor Pari😭 she deserves all the love in the world.

P.S I think they should give equal screenspace and dialogues to both girls. The cvs are being partial again😵

What is karma? 
Suffer in life is related to karma, then what mauli does that she is suffering this much 

Ps Sorry I don't believe in karma
Death is not a punishment.Feeling of love,hate,memories,reltionship with anybody is till you are alive.
So I feel that Nandini is not punished.Infact Pari and Kunal are punished
no one should worry about Kunal
he will  marry someone for Pari's sake and he will have am EMA for jussbaat .