honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm loving this kids a lot ..cutie pies...I'm feeling so hapie while watching their scenes...especially pari...some magic is there in her...her cute antiques her smile her talks...everything is osum..I'm watching their talks again n again in online...these kids stole the show...n her bond with Kunal is so cute..n misthi she is just like her mamma..sharing is caring...she gave her bangle to pari...I saw choti mouli in her..I wish she too get good screen space in future...n ishan mouli scene ..the way he jnderstud her work pressure n supported her..just wow...loving silsila day b day..I hope CVS don't make me hate by showing Kunal n mouli together...just want more scenes of ishan n mouli

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya totally loving silsila now day by day 
Love ishaan and mauli scene mauhaan alot ..they behave like besties.. and unknown love is their maybe from mauli side too !
She was just adoring him ..!aww.. dont know it was just as a frd but loved it ❤️

Pari ke liye i felt really bad 
Love pari and kunal talks..
Kunal will repent and he has shown regretting too ..
He will neither get mauli nor nandini now..

Love pari alot ..and same with mishti love both kids alot ..they r such a fresh and unique thing in show...
Want mauhaan more and more..😳

Diwali all will celebrate tommorow i think...
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pari is too little and young,so her antics look more cute and also the kid playing pari is so natural and have no camera phobia as she is too little to be aware of surrounding shooting the scenes and all and also I heard the kid acted in some movie or ads before,so she looks more comfortable.I want to pull her cheeks😆.No offense her acting is more natural than DD and doing a great job with cute expressions
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Mauhaan and Mishali are awesome.. Perfect family in sync with each other..
Kuari is cute and bit sad too..
zaniax thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Pari is too little and young,so her antics look more cute and also the kid playing pari is so natural and have no camera phobia as she is too little to be aware of surrounding shooting the scenes and all and also I heard the kid acted in some movie or ads before,so she looks more comfortable.I want to pull her cheeks😆.No offense her acting is more natural than DD and doing a great job with cute expressions

Ditto! She's a doll. I wanna hug her tight.