•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
This show has already glorified cheating extramarital affairs happen but the person who cheats pay for their karma personally I don't want nandini to die leaving behind her pyaar ki nishaani I want cv to show nandini leaving kunal for another man why can't kunal feel the same pain which mauli felt love doesn't happen by seeing someone dancing in the rain kunal should also go through the same heart break which maiko has gone to . I will really hate it if they show nandini death they should show nandini falling in love with rich nri in abroad while he was dancing in rainšŸ˜†and history repeats itself with kunal and I want cvs to show kunal left alone in the show with mauli marrying ishaan and kunal paying for his karma
Haha man dancing in the rain lolšŸ¤£
that would be apt punishment for that douchebag...nandini leaving kunu for another man...this is the perfect punishment i want for kunu...this is the karma which i want kunu to get slapped...no punishment is enough for him...even death...somehow he can deal with it perfectly...but he definitely can't see his so called divine love with someone else...he will be burning to death...gosh i really want this punishment...
Maybe kunal still has good karma from his previous life. The show after the leap has only started. We do not know what happened with Nandini. Whether she died or she left for somebody else.