Posted: 5 years ago
As I m sure it will bother him  but still I feel perfect punishment 4 Kunal will be misti never giving him d position of her dad, I guess in past 3 yrs Ishaan got 2 close 2 misti, it will be wrong towards Ishaan.
Misti should call Ishaan popsi infront of Kunal coz it will defo hurt his ego.
I want misti to call ishan popsy in front of kunal after kunal knows misti is his daughter.
What is the meaning of popsy?
Originally posted by justforlyf1

What is the meaning of popsy?
Endearing way of calling your father Papa.
There is an accident. Kunal papa finds out on his deathbed. She needs an organ from him. We know it wont be heart because he got noneEdited by kiransgirl - 5 years ago
Best punishment Mauli ignore him completely when they meet accidentally
That's actually the difficult part. I mean parents can be shameless and unfeeling some times. Even when they have nothing in the children's upbringing and have done some unforgivable things. They still demand to be treated with utmost respect and expect the children to do their duties as children.
Why should Kunal get punishment for Mauli's sins? It's Mauli's fault that she kept her real father away from Misty. Kunal didn't left her daughter. Mauli separated him from her. And then she made Ishaan her father, which proves that Mauli needed a father figure for her daughter. Mauli can't raise a kid on her own like her fans were claiming.
Once Misty will grow up, she'll definitely question her mother, that why she kept her real father away from her for so many years. 
Of course, but then what would she think if she knows that she is just a zabardasti to her father. Mauli is doing the right thing because she doesn't want kunal to stay with her only for the baby's sake. She wanted kenal to stay if he chose to stay for her sake.
Mauli did right by keeping Mishti from kunal that is kunal's punishment for his deeds.