wohradhahai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys. It's Radha/Neha here.
Well I'm new to the MMCJ forum(which is so silent to my extreme disappointment).
So it goes like this- I am a Namish fan since his SwaRagini days and in all honesty I'm watching the show just for him. And happily enough I've fallen for Samar Surana.

We really need a Namish AT now. Who all are in?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhadreamlove

Hey guys. It's Radha/Neha here.

Well I'm new to the MMCJ forum(which is so silent to my extreme disappointment).
So it goes like this- I am a Namish fan since his SwaRagini days and in all honesty I'm watching the show just for him. And happily enough I've fallen for Samar Surana.

We really need a Namish AT now. Who all are in?

Hi! I'm preeti. There actually is an appreciation thread for namish:) although we do need more activity on it, come join in!
jhanvibella thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey hi neha
I have also been a namish fan since swaragini days! Join us on the namish appreciation thread we already have!

We are happy to find that there is someone along with who wants this forum to be active ⭐️
wohradhahai thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreetiSJ

Hi! I'm preeti. There actually is an appreciation thread for namish:) although we do need more activity on it, come join in!

Hey Preeti. Thank God there is one.

I actually am very active on twitter. I used to be in the swaRagini forum before I joined twitter. Today I head back to IF for both Teja and Nami's new shows and realize this forum is practically dead😆

Thank God there are people with whom I can discuss Nami with! Yay!!
wohradhahai thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhanvibella

Hey hi neha

I have also been a namish fan since swaragini days! Join us on the namish appreciation thread we already have!

We are happy to find that there is someone along with who wants this forum to be active  ⭐️

Hi Jhanvi (I suppose?)
I don't remember seeing you a lot but I have this blur memory of talking with you in Nami's first AT(SwaRagini forum) then you disappeared suddenly
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey Preeti. Thank God there is one.

I actually am very active on twitter. I used to be in the swaRagini forum before I joined twitter. Today I head back to IF for both Teja and Nami's new shows and realize this forum is practically dead😆

Thank God there are people with whom I can discuss Nami with! Yay!!

I also used to be very active on IF (although not for namish at that time), then on twitter then insta and now back to IF this time for Namish
Definitely the forum is dead lol! Jhanvi and I have been trying for a few days to at least bring a little bit of activity. Now we have you too!! 😃
jhanvibella thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi Jhanvi (I suppose?)
I don't remember seeing you a lot but I have this blur memory of talking with you in Nami's first AT(SwaRagini forum) then you disappeared suddenly

I was more active at first and then I was active in twitter only! Its great to see yu again here! Me and pree are the only ones active here! Thank god that u too have joined us