Daily Discussion Thread. - Page 14

Posted: 5 years ago
Fun dialogue  of day
"Ye jo aapke  kaaley  kaarnamon kee sankhyaa hain..na  ussey  hee koyi na koyi  dushmann  bana hoga..."

Raunak to Dad ..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by narendra.d.modi

ushasis

I just want to throw light of my  views based on your essay of happenings-

I think the creators are watching savdhan india on star bharat and they are so much inspired that they want to put that angle in this story.

=
  [  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this is true...immediate relays are savdhan indian.and bhabhiji ghar comedy liners of raunak and dad they r employing all...but then why arent they taking even a hitch of  Serial RADHA-KRISHNA??  🀣]

Just they are gaining time. 

Almost all have lost interest in the show. 

=
[ actually  hi buddy ushasis...sorry to deny bcoz  i  am enjoying it very much..yes kajal is superb in acting  but cant stand her and that actress muskaan is a shame to tvbollywood / But  I Love  Sharad And SURESH jodI..And I Just Enjoy ]

As i said earlier Raunak is spineless. 
He wants kajol to be ok and he wants to spend time with her giving impression that he likes her more than muskan. 

=  No...I Do Not Find Raunak Spineless.  
He may be jobless and  dependant but not spineless. Comeon..He has saved...her from fire.without thinking of self and supported her all through. 🀣
Whn Whn Whn Has He Shown He Likes Kajal. Sorry He Hs Clearly Shown Proves N Wants On Muskaann In HIs Life. He Hs Straight Away Denied Kajal And Accepted Muskaan LEGALLY AND HEARTFULLY. pls if U Hv Seen Kajal In His Arms Fallen..Its Her Pranks And Chaaal In The KitcHen  Etx ...

And coming to muskan hope she goes to some acting classes so that she can put her face better than what she is keeping. 

I dont know who has settled her as the lead. Just because of her all the actors around her are also stopping expressing their feelings. 

Hope the show goes off air as the creators are not able to handle the story properly. 

The show began with the motive how a forced call girl wants to lead aa normal life with her child, what difficulties she would be facing and finally how she comes over it. 

[ So It Is Showing Na...Her Difficulties. Abhee Life Long...Cannot Show The Prostitute Mother Growing Her Up.  I Am Ok With Serial.. The Only Hell They Hv Given Major Twist Now With Parents Dead And Legs Paralysed  Kajal Is Raunak And Family Headache..

And  That Is Hell We Dont Evn Know If That KAJAL has Gone To An Extent Of Shaking Hands With Sujoy To Kill Her Parents...She Can And Now Also Got This Tall Doctor To Declare Her leg Paralysed Due To Spine Injury ]

Oyeee  oyeee   πŸ˜†  🀣   sab  log   forum  waley   dekho dekho  mera  direction...thought.  kyaa bola  this  psycho  sickkk  has  killed her father and  got  by  Tall  doctor   ...herself  leg paralysed.

See see see wat  i wrote above well in advance  πŸ‘πŸ€—
Hi all n ushais  pls pls discuss

I am zapped by blopper of star bharat

No cctv in minsitrly house in hub of kalkutta  who hs private xourt room??
πŸ˜†
Sujoy atak minister

Kajal kill  legal lady

No cctv 🀣

Star plus modi mansion mere diamond dealers of small rajkot had cctv footage room n staff  .
That tooo for their stupid  kalakaris.

N here NOTTHING

😑

Wait and watch.
In tomorrow's episode Raunak and muskan has become mother and father of kajol. 
Aab ayega maza. 
The new crime police personnel wants to have talk with kajol and everyone will stop him saying that uska demakhi halath teeknahi hai. 
So this week will go. 
And next week as april is coming and they will make fools of us. 
Ohhh vauww vauwwe  helll wit  dat  kajal  yaaar  guyzz

She hd fknnn made wrong diastrous for herself combo  as   both  raunak muskaan as mumma papaaa

Since she has made them her muma papa... they  hv all rights to be cuddly with each other...n comfy on sette evn if its in front of her fkn eyes 

Will kaju  beta  not like her muma papa in kisshie kishie mood always???πŸ‘

See  the  bright  side  [Y]

And  most  bright side now is  gayatri herself has done a clever move by  signing with Shushant  the best CID.

I loved thus chap cracking the knuckles...

πŸ˜†

And  muskaanπŸ˜† also tests her very first "tum kaun hou...?"   πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Feel  like  stabbing   that  kajal   in her  ...🀬region  of body  πŸ˜‘

Hope  raunak saves muskaan and in lieu drowns pushes off kajal  in water...😑
Posted: 4 years ago

I  meeeann   howw sickk  and  cartoonish.
Muskaan   sickoo Whn  She  Gets Her Belly  Printed Tshirt  Of Raunak ( Now Torn By Kajal)
Doesnt She That Time Think Of Gayatri  N Her Woes N Etc.

Wat Da Joke

All The Way From Belly To BrEast  She Has Got Imprinted Him πŸ˜†

Now She Has Suddenly  ReJected  Raunak
WAAAH

And Worst Is  KaJal  Has Torn Dress

Hasnt She muskaan  hell Seeen It 

---
Biggest  Stonish WaaahπŸ‘πŸ€£

3 Days  Docs  Body  Not Stinking  On  Chair  Dead Body.

No One From Fkn Hospital  Cm To Chk On Him...

Yes it understoood  want a draag
But saaamney sey if a tough helper has come why the helll Not

😑

Sujoy came as god and gayatripSTILL prefers shivering under dirty cashewnut...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Even without sujoy...i mean whn alll the family is together can  gayatri  not just push wheelchair haArd  grabher  and tell truth to alll onspot.

Raunak is smart isnt it.

Comeon dirty cashew is not always equipped with arms and amunition.
Is she?

Na !!!!
i m here ...rlly liked saturday epi vry emotional one...fed up of kajal fake drama...gud to see gaytri redemption track finally she is realising muskaan worth...bt kal k epi mein raunak khud hi kajal ko sb btayi jaa rha hai...wnt smart nd intelligent raunak back

Aaaj  aaj  aaj 

Hell wit this raunaks  aaj aaj aaj pakda jayega  pakda jayega

They r showing  hero  looser full looser  in front of sudesh beri sirji

Sickkkkkl  of  raunak

N cant  fkn  mother gayatri wear  burkha  and go everywhr if she has to catch fkn tirath red handed