Forum Games

~Bringing it Together~ Game Thread - Page 12

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She wasn't aware it was wrong decision about her carrier, it was a beautiful dream drapped through all that drama.

Grass Camera sunrise

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ŠSaw the Grass and Sunrise.... with a smile on lips jumped to write this Jyothi! Still struggling, to write in one sentence ๐Ÿ˜•---

Amid the dancing raindrops on the edges of those leaves of Grass, the sunrise brought us  all the colours I've been yearning for, as if water could catch fire and become something so new, reflecting on those wet leaves, looks like a picture taken by a cameraman called the God, 

Slip, Flip,Gulp

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Viswasruti

๐Ÿ˜ŠSaw the Grass and Sunrise.... with a smile on lips jumped to write this Jyothi! Still struggling, to write in one sentence ๐Ÿ˜•---

Amid the dancing raindrops on the edges of those leaves of Grass, the sunrise brought us  all the colours I've been yearning for, as if water could catch fire and become something so new, reflecting on those wet leaves, looks like a picture taken by a cameraman called the God, 

Slip, Flip,Gulp

Hey it's ok! Let me show you one real sentence from which I got these 3 words๐Ÿ˜†

This morning I captured a lovely picture of sunrise by keeping it behind grass, by putting camera behind the grass to capture one of my favourite pictures... 

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jyoti_kuku

Hey it's ok! Let me show you one real sentence from which I got these 3 words๐Ÿ˜†

This morning I captured a lovely picture of sunrise by keeping it behind grass, by putting camera behind the grass to capture one of my favourite pictures... 

Well... well, sounds so simple but wonderful. ๐Ÿ‘Thank you, Jyothi for this friendly interaction.๐Ÿค—

She slipped on the muddy path and dismissed her colleague's qualms with a flip of her hand, gulped down her pride to walk barefoot on that college road! 

Battle, Event, Start

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The Battle started after the tragic Event. 

Sister, Book, Mall

Viswasruti thumbnail

Sister, Book, Mall 

Radha's sister picked up the latest novel of her favourite author from the bookstall of that Mall! 

Stars, waterfall, Mountain.

Leenaaa thumbnail

I went to Picnic trip near the Mountains and Waterfall and watching the Stars constellations at Night

Cold Juice, Beach, Friend

Viswasruti thumbnail

Went to the Marina beach with friends to enjoy the cool breeze while having the cold sugarcane juice!

Breeze, Fragrance, Night.

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail

Went to the Corniche at Night, Feeling the Sea Breeze and smelling a Lavandar Fragrance out of no where! 

Tool, House, Father

Viswasruti thumbnail

Sudha's father was busy in the tool-house searching for nails and some tools to fit the penthouse door.
Leaves, Waves, River