Posted: 5 years ago
Promise karo tum Mere papa ko rakh nahi logi lauta dogi and Main kyu rakhungi woh tumhare papa hai...

Like nandini's daughter making sure no one takes her papa because she knows her mamma took someone else's pati??!!!

Kaun likhta hai yeh dialogs
Sorry but that was not nice! She is attached to her dad bc she has no mom. Its the most normal thing that she fears to lose her dad too. So pls stop to write ugly things about a little child. 
oh these writers😉 shall we have hope? I thought it was an odd thing for Pari to say and I wonder if this is how the storyline will shape up. Oh fantastic, apparently females will always fight for Kunalji's attention and love: first Mauli and the other woman and now his daughters.

I won't take this man for anything in this world; please tell me: what is the appeal of Kunal? I am not even sure he is capable of being a good father.
Edited by kiransgirl - 5 years ago
Originally posted by ...MonaCo...

Promise karo tum Mere papa ko rakh nahi logi lauta dogi and Main kyu rakhungi woh tumhare papa hai...

Like nandini's daughter making sure no one takes her papa because she knows her mamma took someone else's pati??!!!

Kaun likhta hai yeh dialogs
The implication i think was that mishti felt her papa was not with her.. did you see her face when that dialogue was being said.. she was kinda sad.. later she spoke like mauli's daughter.. he's your father why would i keep him ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Yezabel

Sorry but that was not nice! She is attached to her dad bc she has no mom. Its the most normal thing that she fears to lose her dad too. So pls stop to write ugly things about a little child. 

I don't think the post was towards the child. It was towards the writers who create obvious foreshadowing by giving weird dialogue to kids  😕
Edited by SunshineFlames - 5 years ago

I have not criticised the child. I think the dialog was poorly written : even if she is attached to her father, tum mere papa ko lautaaogi (when the child cannot even pronounce the word) was bizzare.

Shame on writers actually to use little kids like this and give them such heavy and implied dialogs which is not necessary at all.Edited by ...MonaCo... - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Mumoos

The implication i think was that mishti felt her papa was not with her.. did you see her face when that dialogue was being said.. she was kinda sad.. later she spoke like mauli's daughter.. he's your father why would i keep him😆

Yes looks like it: can go either way. Two girls fighting for attention or one feeling insecure, I hope the writers do not make pari suffer by making Mishti snatch her dad like Nandini snatched him or something. That would be very twisted and bad :(
Originally posted by kiransgirl

oh these writers😉 shall we have hope? I thought it was an odd thing for Pari to say and I wonder if this is how the storyline will shape up. Oh fantastic, apparently females will always fight for Kunalji's attention and love: first Mauli and the other woman and now his daughters.

I won't take this man for anything in this world; please tell me: what is the appeal of Kunal? I am not even sure he is capable of being a good father.

Just blame juzzbaaat
Originally posted by SunshineFlames

I don't think the post was towards the child. It was towards the writer who create obvious foreshadowing by giving weird dialogue to kids😕

Sorry but it's so clear the TM was directing the words towards the writer's that wrote the children's dialogues and not hating on the child. And TM is right; why write such stupid and unnatural dialogues that no child in their right mind would actually say? That's the problem with indian serials. Even children are reduced to adults with silly OTT, preachy and mature dialogues
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago