Posted: 5 years ago
Just watched the new on location videos of Kunal looking for Pari and if you noticed his fingers they no longer have the Mauli tattoo on the finger he had the tattoo on..did anyone notice that too?  
He should have tattoo of "kheer" on his fingers🤣
Ab nayi bhabi aayegi.. Unka naam hoga
Lol i find it quite hilarious...after all the vaddi vaddi baatein he had said to Mauli... What a shallow hooman...
Originally posted by Jiggy7

Ab nayi bhabi aayegi.. Unka naam hoga
Nandini wouldn't fit on his fingers...toh now he has no name i guess...😆
Bada sa N likh leta... But now i thnk he isnt taking any chances...agar remove karna pada phir se to... Its a painful process😆
Originally posted by amortentia15

Nandini wouldn't fit on his fingers...toh now he has no name i guess... 😆
Bada sa N likh leta... But now i thnk he isnt taking any chances...agar remove karna pada phir se to... Its a painful process😆

Mere Kunnu bhaiya ko itna dard.. 😭
Saare paap dhul gaye
I actually wanted to make a post on this. Did this tattoo exist even after KuNan started🥱 I'm really curious..
His heart slips so easily when he sees woman dancing in rain, so kitne tattoos banaye bechare kunnu bhaiyya
He needs a tattoo on his brain if he has any as most of your body parts are in control of brain😆
It actually makes alot of sense tbh. How will Kunal explain to his daughter having the name of a woman(not her mother name) tattooed. I don't know though the creatives and writer will be that intelligent to give a scene on this though which could have made for a good scene, giving us insight into Kunal's thought process, but knowing the creatives, they will have other random stuff to show than more meaningful scenes and conversations