Bigg Boss 12

Rotlu Club, opps Happy Club.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I really loved how BB trapped them. While I hope there isn't any elimination because by manipulation, BB will throw out Somi, whom I don't want to go, before Faklundus like Megha, Jasleen, Shiv, Rohit and Srishty.

I will not lie that felt bad for Somi, because she doesn't deserve this scare as she is an opinionated person who doesn't flip easily, even when she is cordial with Sree, she doesn't support him to get even with other celebs, while I don't like her kai kai, still she is the only real person left in the house. But gadho ke tolli mai ek ghodi hone se apko hi loss hota hai, and here Somi became one.

Now coming to the main thing, Happy Club especially the trio. These people have whole season mocked people, whenever celebs were punished by BB, they were cheering and hooting. When KV was alone in egg task, the way these people insulted him, only Somi genuinely hugged him while others just chipped in to show faltu ka drama as always.

Played games to create divide in the other team. The same Sree whom they hate suddenly become the ''itna bura bhi nahi hai, dil ka acha hai''.
So bang, phaasa palat gaya, Sree jo ghar mai apne so called behan ka nahi hai, will help them. But trying to break so called woof, oops Wolf(naam wolf hai, hai toh sab Chihuahua) team, unke khud ke pair mai pad gayi khulhadi.

So the things they have accussed celebs of doglapanaa, Sree ki chatna aur jo kuch bhi, they all did them. But end mai kiya mila, thulu, woh bhi baba-ji ke bartan manjhane waale ka. And now the psycho game is on, they will now attack others so much to satiate their ego and sadness.

Oh and I have never supported Shiv, Urvashi aur Jasleen, the prime celebs chatus, so don't tell me I don't like the so called happy gang because they don't do the licking of celebs.

I don't like them because I find them fake, under the disguise being the so called saccha people. When they are not.

Also I know Dipika is boring, Simar and evil personified, dirty player, whose smile and cry can create plague. And even appyfizz ka container deserves to stay in the house than her. So don't care about Dipika or any other celeb.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy gang were becoming over confident, so BB ne unka confidence toda aur unhe nomination la kar chodaπŸ˜†
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Thug-Leader

I really loved how BB trapped them. While I hope there isn't any elimination because by manipulation, BB will throw out Somi, whom I don't want to go, before Faklundus like Megha, Jasleen, Shiv, Rohit and Srishty.

I will not lie that felt bad for Somi, because she doesn't deserve this scare as she is an opinionated person who doesn't flip easily, even when she is cordial with Sree, she doesn't support him to get even with other celebs, while I don't like her kai kai, still she is the only real person left in the house. But gadho ke tolli mai ek ghodi hone se apko hi loss hota hai, and here Somi became one.

Now coming to the main thing, Happy Club especially the trio. These people have whole season mocked people, whenever celebs were punished by BB, they were cheering and hooting. When KV was alone in egg task, the way these people insulted him, only Somi genuinely hugged him while others just chipped in to show faltu ka drama as always.

Played games to create divide in the other team. The same Sree whom they hate suddenly become the ''itna bura bhi nahi hai, dil ka acha hai''.
So bang, phaasa palat gaya, Sree jo ghar mai apne so called behan ka nahi hai, will help them. But trying to break so called woof, oops Wolf(naam wolf hai, hai toh sab Chihuahua) team, unke khud ke pair mai pad gayi khulhadi.

So the things they have accussed celebs of doglapanaa, Sree ki chatna aur jo kuch bhi, they all did them. But end mai kiya mila, thulu, woh bhi baba-ji ke bartan manjhane waale ka. And now the psycho game is on, they will now attack others so much to satiate their ego and sadness.

Oh and I have never supported Shiv, Urvashi aur Jasleen, the prime celebs chatus, so don't tell me I don't like the so called happy gang because they don't do the licking of celebs.

I don't like them because I find them fake, under the disguise being the so called saccha people. When they are not.

Also I know Dipika is boring, Simar and evil personified, dirty player, whose smile and cry can create plague. And even appyfizz ka container deserves to stay in the house than her. So don't care about Dipika or any other celeb.

You have same likes and dislikes like me . I too like somi the best and dont much like shiv , deepika, shristi , megha, rohit , jasleen 
EsteeLauder thumbnail
I do not want Somi to go either 
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Celebs ke daas/daasi banne ko happy club bhi ready hai but celebs in becharon ko itni ghaas daalte nahi. Isiliye apni hi gang banake ek dusre ko important feel karwaate hai πŸ˜† Edited by theBoyWonder - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@iluvmandy: array I think you misunderstood, just that I don't want Somi to go this early because she deserves more than the people I named.

And I do like Dipika, sorry for confusion. Uska wala sarcastic tha.πŸ˜†
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Thug-Leader

@iluvmandy: array I think you misunderstood, just that I don't want Somi to go this early because she deserves more than the people I named.

And I do like Dipika, sorry for confusion. Uska wala sarcastic tha. πŸ˜†

No problem 
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't get the whole those who criticise/dislike the happy club do so because they don't ass lick the celebs, and like Shiv, etc., because they do. Huh? Is the reverse true too then - that those that dislike the celebs do so because they don't bow down in service to the oh so lovely commoners? πŸ€” I don't get the generalization.

I dislike and like individuals from both crews, though this season it's difficult to like anyone consistently, and I've liked/disliked both groups on occasion. Yeh mutual exclusivity requirement meri samajh nahin aati.

As for ass licking, what were the commoners doing when they were trying to convince Dips, etc., not to nominate them? I agree ke as commoners they're going to harbor some insecurity re noms, but they know the format - pata toh hoga na ke nominate toh hona padega kabhi na kabhi? Toh jinhe napasand karte ho, mock karte ho, unhe manane kyun gaye? Self-respect toh phir inme bhi nahin hain.

When Vikas' team chose Sree as a captaincy contender they were collectively bashed, and deservedly so, wth KV and Dips being seen as spineless given how Sree had behaved with them. Phir why expect that the happy club will not similarly be bashed when they landed on their asses despite all their Sree support and mocking of the other crew last week? Beats me.

I'm not fond of Somi, but I too don't want her to leave this weekend, so I'm hoping it's a non-eviction week. That said, I think it's pretty stupid of Somi to have not expected to be nominated - she may not have jumped on the Sree achcha insaan hain bandwagon last week, but she's very much a part of the happy club - it should've been but obvious that the other crew would likely choose to nominate her over a KV or a Jasleen.Edited by SP2684 - 5 years ago
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Celebs ke daas/daasi banne ko happy club bhi ready hai but celebs in becharon ko itni ghaas daalte nahi. Isiliye apni hi gang banake ek dusre ko important feel karwaate haiπŸ˜†

Good one 🀣
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Celebs ke daas/daasi banne ko happy club bhi ready hai but celebs in becharon ko itni ghaas daalte nahi. Isiliye apni hi gang banake ek dusre ko important feel karwaate haiπŸ˜†

bang on , bingo. it is all visible there before n now also n romil,deepak tried with kv,deepika n sree n now by nomination it again there n becos of no ghas they copied/ were copying deepika / celebs game - kv - deepika - sree

like romil - surbhi - Deepak formed n want to replace them

romil just telling wat celebs playing there like voice over to viewers n bb just doing hasi Mazak with them by giving tags n priveleges lol

even jas trying tat with sree , sree- jas-shivEdited by Eternal_Way - 5 years ago