Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: ranogill

Is he is in relationship with Lavanya and is Avni his daughter ..what a mess

Well you will find out really soon😉
loquacious_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Savera84

Superb update.  I can fully understand Arnav's state of mind, Khushi's quandary and Shyam's support.

I am upset with Anjali.  Why did she not think about Arnav's life in London?  
If I have to make a guess, Avni lost her parents and Arnav is her godfather.  Lavanya is taking care of the girl when Arnav came to India.
Why did Arnav come to India in the first place?  
I am not saying Lavanya can't be his girlfriend or Avni can't be his daughter.  If he has any relationship with them, he must have thought about them  before agreeing to Anjali's proposal.
Avni is some how just his responsibility. 
The story is progressing nicely and I am enjoying reading it.
Cheers...

I am glad that you are enjoying it. As far as Lavanya and Avni are concerned, things will be cleared soon. Arnav is in a deep mess which he will try to sort to the best of his abilities. 
loquacious_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Savera84 thumbnail
Nice update.  As if acting as his twin brother and play husband to his brother's pregnant wife is not enough, he has a daughter whom he has to bring in to this life's game.
Things are getting complicated, but, you must have thought of something.  So, I will wait for the revelation.
It looks like Shyam is aware of Avni.
Who is Avni's mother?.  Arnav and Khushi met before Khushi married Armaan.  I am waiting to know about that meeting too!
It is a far fetched notion but, is there a possibility that Avni is Armaan's daughter from a previous relationship and when Armaan married Khushi, Arnav adopted her?
Cheers...   
Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khushi may be kind hearted but as much as I could get till know from the character,it's a uphill task for him to make her accept Avni..
Doesn't anjanli know about Arnav s daughter and life there in London...all is messed  up..
Mounam thumbnail
Awesome update. Hope khushi will accept avni ..
Ameyadiaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Grt update so happy that as v expected lavanya is not avni's mother,I guess arnav adopted avni, waiting for more
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't get it for protecting khusi anjali ruined so many lives on one hand arnav lost his twin brother n also his identity n when khusi will come to know the truth she will hate him n after sacrificing he will face the burnt.
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this story has a lot of twists and revealations.waiting to see how this story moves ahead ,Arnav has an uphill task of introducing the baby in the family.and see how they accept him.
Nilima2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just came across your story and must say just loved it...its so different...Khushi will accept Avni, but what about Anjali? What is Avni's story?