Mishty pari character same as mauli and pari mom

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Saw in sm...

Yesterday i saw in shooting vd in which 1stly both d kids were talking on K pic n dn Mishti said something 2Pari on which Pari said" nahi mae apne papa nahi dugi kisi ko mae unae kisi sae bhi share nahi kr sakte "

She take swear frm Mishti dt she will nt take her papa of which Mishti said ok promise

think both d girls nature r written in d same way as dere mothers hv N was very much possessive n insecure 4K while M was nt dt much
Edited by akniti - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I suppose kids can be possessive but I wouldn't use the word insecure for a kid specially when I don't know much of them.Pari has no one but kunal so she is possessive but i haven't seen enough to deem her insecure.

I don't think nandini was possessive of kunal as she was the one who took the decision of leaving kunal repeatedly while kunal was the one who held onto her/used to bring her back.Sometimes I feel I watch a different show than some of you do,as nandini is blamed for even those mistakes which she didn't commit or attributed with even those flaws which she didn't show😆 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Saazhumsafars

I suppose kids can be possessive but I wouldn't use the word insecure for a kid specially when I don't know much of them.Pari has no one but kunal so she is possessive but i haven't seen enough to deem her insecure.

I don't think nandini was possessive of kunal as she was the one who took the decision of leaving kunal repeatedly while kunal was the one who held onto her/used to bring her back.Sometimes I feel I watch a different show than some of you do,as nandini is blamed for even those mistakes which she didn't commit or attributed with even those flaws which she didn't show 😆 

I agree. Nandini was possessive and insecure?? When did that happen? Nandini's mistake was that she fell for her best friend's husband and slept with him and broke her friend's house and trust. But things people here accuse her of  are just ridiculous.
Having said that I didn't find anything wrong in what Pari said. She is still really small and Kunal is the only one she have in this world unlike Mishti who have the whole family with her. So it is not a big deal that Pari is hesitant to share Kunal with anyone. We see that all the time. Whenever a younger sibling is born, it is natural for the elder one to feel a bit sad and worried about sharing parents' love. But they gradually let it go and start loving their sibling. The same is happening here. Not really a big deal. It is sad that people are making a mountain out of a molehill and criticizing a small child for nothing. I feel really bad for Pari. That kid's every action is going to be dissected and criticized here just because she is KuNan's daughter.
Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh good point about older siblings feeling a bit uneasy too when the younger ones arrive.
I so agree about pari's every action being dissected and criticized too,like the other day somebody said something like "oh she too is a rondini" because the precap of thursday's episode had implied that she was crying or something.Like kids cry people! Is it necessary to give names or mock a child because they cried?Nandini was called rondini which is completely fine to me but the kid should be left alone,it isn't even as if pari is shown more prone to crying than the average kid (in all the OLVs released she is fine and playing,chatting with mishti)
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly, they are on their way to make little girls as mini Mauli and mini Nandini. I hope they spare the kids and concentrate only on triangle. 

Last time the excuse was the same- look Mauli is a working woman, she has a career, loving and caring family, she'll deal with heart break. Poor Nannu has no one and she has been tortured by husband, her action to fall for a married man or sleeping with bestie's husband shouldn't be judged as she needs love. Just because someone has not experienced any serious type of pain, everyone should overlook when she's mentally abused?

I don't know from where this insecurity arising in pari, but it's indicating towards future when it'll be revealed that kunal is biological father of mishti. Other side Mishti didn't take any such promise that you won't take away my mom. Both girls have just one parent, but their way of looking at them is different. One looks possessive, other is protective. 

I wish both girls are not pitted against each other as younger version of Mauli and Nandini where one was selfless beyond a limit and other was selfish beyond a limit. 

And after revealation kunal should handle the situation as a normal human for a change. Last time when he found new woman, he forgot the basic law of humanity and treated first one like a trash. This time when he finds his new daughter, other one shouldn't be neglected. Kunnu has habit to act like lunatic towards old relations when new one enters in his life.
Edited by White..Magic - 5 years ago
akniti thumbnail
I dont know why my posts getting such reply which depict
S as if i commited a crime by creating a posts...first of all its a open public forum which can create posts regarding amy character and criticize it without using foul languages...possessive and insecure r not bad words i suppose...if its bad words then sorry for my lack of poor english vocabulary... 

For me nandini was always insecure of kunal ...like when he was with family she always think why he didnt come etc even after knowing dida had heart attack etc ...and pls dont tell about her sacrifice...her sacrifice is like flipcart mega offer...expire within 24hrs...sacrifice is wat mouli did like kunal mvr returned to her...she hide her pregancy despite being pregnant...sacrificed her kids father ...tht is sacrifice...made sure kunal never returned back but nandini 5 mins sacrifice mode and next 5 mins selfish mode  ...for me she was cunning manipulative and selfish woman   ...so pls nandini sacrifice is nothing ...it is less than anything in the world...not worthy to be ccalled sacrifice. .

Coming to kids...its my pov ...they r character of show.. and i have right to share my pov in a public forum about wat i felt about kids... i didnt use foul words for kids ...

akniti thumbnail
Originally posted by: White..Magic

Honestly, they are on their way to make little girls as mini Mauli and mini Nandini. I hope they spare the kids and concentrate only on triangle. 

Last time the excuse was the same- look Mauli is a working woman, she has a career, loving and caring family, she'll deal with heart break. Poor Nannu has no one and she has been tortured by husband, her action to fall for a married man or sleeping with bestie's husband shouldn't be judged as she needs love. Just because someone has not experienced any serious type of pain, everyone should overlook when she's mentally abused?

I don't know from where this insecurity arising in pari, but it's indicating towards future when it'll be revealed that kunal is biological father of mishti. Other side Mishti didn't take any such promise that you won't take away my mom. Both girls have just one parent, but their way of looking at them is different. One looks possessive, other is protective. 

I wish both girls are not pitted against each other as younger version of Mauli and Nandini where one was selfless beyond a limit and other was selfish beyond a limit. 

And after revealation kunal should handle the situation as a normal human for a change. Last time when he found new woman, he forgot the basic law of humanity and treated first one like a trash. This time when he finds his new daughter, other one shouldn't be neglected. Kunnu has habit to act like lunatic towards old relations when new one enters in his life.

Exactly...👏
That promise was not needed ...
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pari is roughly 5 years old, I don't get why makers are giving these dialogues to little kids, why would anyone ask their friends not to take their father from them? Its not like Pari never had friends, Mishti is her half sister but she doesn't know that so this doesn't make sense, ITV's obsession with foreshadowing is silly.

Nandini wasn't possessive, not at all. She only was worried about Kunal leaving her when Radhika told Kunal about Dida's heart attack, you see an old lady on death bed is not a big deal and Nandini's worry over Kunal leaving her for his family under the circumstances do not show that she was possessive at all.

In truth, Nandini was possessive but she was afraid of her reality, she didn't stop Kunal from sleeping with her or lying to Mauli, but she went in "Ham aise nahi hai" mode whenever someone showed her a mirror like She was leaving the city when Sweety taunted her. After baby's news she gladly slept with Kunal, it was after Radhika blasted her that she asked Kunal to leave her
ameerajigyasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How does that correlate in any way ? Its not about being selfish its just about holding onto the only person you have that loves you and that you love back. Pari never had a mother she lost her mother the moment she was born. She only has her father, the love of her father. Obviously she would not want to share her dad with anyone that's normal nature of a child who just wants her father to her because she has nobody else. Mishti has her mother , popsie who is like a father to her, dida and radhika. Obviously she wouldn't mind to promise because she has all right now she doesn't feel anything missing, while Pari only has her papa no family , no mother nothing. So its quite a normal behavior of a little girl who loves her dad as he's the only one for her in the entire world. 
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I say makers shd spare the child n not show scenes where audience end up comparing her with Nandini. Like symbolism of red feet.. whatever they had in mind, some of us instantly remembered Nandini too.

Here in this forum I hv not seen abusive comments but on other SM, ppl already started portraying Pari like her mom, which is no compliment except for looks. She is a child n she doesn't deserve bashings. It is Maker's responsibility to see that the child is loved n not bashed like Nandini.

Edited by Ruhi122 - 5 years ago