Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
OK finally all was cool. The surprising thing was Rakesh talking with photo. An other side of rakesh was shown here. chachaji words were really impressive. The sensible person from Agarwals. Tauji and taiji are showing their greedy nature. You always leave us with thinking what will happen next. It's like solving mystery. Good one keep up the good work. 
shanyaarora3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Note

Hey...everyone...I know the readers of this story are eagerly waiting for the update...but let me tell you...I am not happy...because of the way of my writhing so to improve it I have decided that I will post the os on Samaina first to gain some more confidence...but it wollkstkt be in January as now in couple of weeks I have exams...so till the time I improvise my writing skills...Plz bear with it...I will continue my story...but when I feel I am capable to attract readers...And thanks for every one who liked commented and guided me through this forum and story...Thanx a lot virdev and  ashusanj for your precious time to read my story...And Ross11 for your guidance...And sorry I am new here and the area I love suffers network problems...so I am not able to reply...but your comments motivate me  alot...Plz I will continue this story...Plz read it when I continue it...
Edited by shanyaarora3 - 5 years ago
Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanyaarora3

Note

Hey...everyone...I know the readers of this story are eagerly waiting for the update...but let me tell you...I am not happy...because of the way of my writhing so to improve it I have decided that I will post the os on Samaina first to gain some more confidence...but it wollkstkt be in January as now in couple of weeks I have exams...so till the time I improvise my writing skills...Plz bear with it...I will continue my story...but when I feel I am capable to attract readers...And thanks for every one who liked commented and guided me through this forum and story...Thanx a lot virdev and  ashusanj for your precious time to read my story...And Ross11 for your guidance...And sorry I am new here and the area I love suffers network problems...so I am not able to reply...but your comments motivate me  alot...Plz I will continue this story...Plz read it when I continue it...

No problem at all good luck and best wishes
Hope to see you soon
And will wait for your update
Take care
Labhya
tannulove07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love your story ... totally different fro other stories . please update soon waiting for the update. 
shanyaarora3 thumbnail
                 Chapter 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon has risen high...the cluster of clouds is slowly subsiding as the night grows younger...a calmness can be experienced at this shrine scenery and silent surroundings...

Although night is offering this shrine calm but there is a place where some confused and shocked souls are way far away from calmness...

Yes, In Sameer's house 

As Sameer and chachiji enters inside the house...they are shocked to see that  Somani family is present there...
( only three of them Vishakha Rohan and Deepika...)

Sameer: ah...mum...mummy aap sab log yahan... acha...achanak...

Vishakha: Haan beta woh...

Rohan : arey mummy mein toh box gadi mein hi bhool gya...mein abhi leke aata hoon...

Vishakha:haan haan jayo le aao...aur sameer hum toh tumhe surprise dene aaye the...par( she stops after looking at chachiji) ji namaste 
Chachiji also greets her ( both doesn't want to sound rude) then she said to Sameer...ki 

Sameer hume nahi milayoge inse...

Sameer: ammm...ha...Haan mummy ek minute batata hun na...

Meanwhile a loud thud is heard coming from the main door and everyone rushes towards there...and they are  Rohan and Preeti had fell down...

-----------------------------------------------------------

(A little flashback...)

After Rohan goes to take out the box he was telling vishakha about...at same time Preeti was taking out Naina's belongings from the car...as both the cars were parked opposite to each other they didn't saw one another... While walking towards the entrance of the house both didn't notice other's presence Rohan due to box blocking his sight...and Preeti because she was searching for a hair pin in Naina's bag...and boom takkar hogayi...)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Preeti: ouch! And then she stands up and start yelling at Rohan...

Dekh ke nahi chal sakte...inti zor se takaar maari...aur yeh kya intni saari kitaabein(books) itni kitaabein kon padhta hai???( the box Rohan came to get contained books)aur kon ho tum???yahan kya kar rahe ho...

While Rohan is staring at Preeti without blinking eyes and a smile is plastered on his face which doesn't go unnoticed by Sameer...

Sameer:ahh...Preeti...

Preeti : ( in usual tone) kya hai???? then realisation struck upon her...sorry sorry jijaji...and then she corrects her clothes...While rohan is still staring at her...

Sameer:Rohan...Rohan...Rohaaan...

Rohan: ha...haan...bhai...chila kyu raha hai????

Preeti: bhai...and suddenly realisation dawn upon her and she notices her surroundings...

Sameer: haan bhai...toh mein milwata hoon tum dono ko... Rohan...this is Preeti..and Preeti yeh Rohan hai mera bhai...aur Rohan yeh tufaan mel meri saali sahiba hai...samjhe...

Vishakha: saali...now this was Vishakha's turn to be suprised...

Sameer: am..ah...mummy mein aapko batane hi waala tha...

Vishakha: kya? Kya batane waale the tum haan...shaadi toh tumne karli...kisse shaadi karke aaye ho...aur Naina...Naina ka kya...shaadi karne se pehle ek baar bhi nahi socha uss par kya beetegi...

In the mean time chachaji and Naina also comes there( chachaji and naina were outside near car as chachaji wanted to talk to Naina)...

Sameer: arey...mummy...ruko ruko apni express ko ek minute roko...

Before he could continue

Vishakha: Naina...tum...( after seeing Naina with sindoor in her maang) Sameer toh tumne Naina se shaadi ki...par itni achanak...kahin tum dono ne bhaagkar toh shaadi nahi karli...kya jaroorat thi bhaagkar shaadi karne ki...sab gharwale toh maan hi gaye the
na...

Chachaji then interrupted Vishakha...nahi nahi behen ji bachon ne koi galat kaam nahi kiya...balki aaj jo inhone be kiya uss par toh humein faqr hona chahiye...and tells her about everything...

Vishakha: kya...and goes towards Sameer and place hand on his cheeks and says...mujhe toh pata hi nahi chala ki kab mera beta itna badda ho gaya...ki kab vo Sameer Maheshwari se Sameer Jay Prakash Maheshwari ban gaya...aaj mujhe yeh mehta huye bohot khushi ho rahi hai ki mein teri maa hun...

Sameer: emotinally hugs her and says mummy...

Vishakha: arey chod mujhe...mujhe apni bahu se bhi milna hai...and she goes towards Naina...

Naina says namaste aunty to Vishakha and bends to take her aashirwaad...but Vishakha stops her in midway and hugs her and says...badon ka asshirwad humesha bachon ke saath rehta hai...aur mein tumse naaraz hoon...

Naina:naa...na...ra...naaraz...mujhse par Kyun aunty...

Vishakha: yeh...issliye...ab bhi mujhe aunty bulaogi...maa nahi kahogi...

Naina was over whelmed with emotion hearing this...throughout her life she was unaware of this 
word...this relation...although she was not deprived of the love of mother...chachiji loved her equally...actually more than her own daughters...but then also a solace of calling in someone as your mother with full rights and being like a mother are two different things...she found that the missing piece of her life's puzzle has been found as now she will also have someone there to whom she can call her mother...aur vo man hi man Sameer ko uski zindagi mein yeh kami puri karne ke liye thanks bolti hai...

Naina: maa...and then she hugs Vishakha and cries...

Vishkha: bs bs...nahi...bacha...ab toh tumahari zindagi mein khushiyon ne dastak di hai yeh rone ke din khatam ab toh hasne ke din hai...chalo  chalo...ab bs aansu ponch lo...ab tumhara grah pravesh bhi toh karna hai...aise rote huye ghar mein kadam rakhogi...chalo ab chup...aur aaj toh tum kitni sundar lag rahi ho Maa ki saaree mein...bohot accha mauka chuna hai tumne isse pehen ne ka...

Chachaji chachiji are happy to see the bond between two...

And then the grah Pravesh of Naina is done...

After grah pravesh 

Deepika: sameer bhaiya...yeh didi kon hai...aur aapne inka haath kyun pakda hai...

Sameer: ( goes to deepika bends down and make her sit on his lap and explains)deepika  yeh didi nahi hai...bhabhi hain aapki...aap inko aajse bhabhi bulayoge...okkk(Naina is adoring this cute bond Sameer share with his sister...And smiles)...

Deepika: okk bhayia...(to Naina) welcome bhabhi and asks her to bend down and kisses her cheek...aap bohot sundar ho...or cute bhi...( And then she starts whispering in Naina's ears which everyone can hear)aap na aaj se meri team mein okk...ab hum dono naa milke Sameer bhayia ke saath masti karenge...aapko pata hai jab mein sameer bhyaia ke saath masti karti hoon toh vo tang hoke muh banate...ab toh aur bhi zyaada mazaa ayega Sameer bhayia ko tang karne ka...okk

Everyone laughs listening this

Naina: okkk...accha aapne mujhe kissi di...ab mein bhi aapko kuch doon...ruko (and she signals Preeti to handover her the bag...And take out two big dairymilk chocolates and give it to her)...

Everyone is stunned seeing the bonding between duo...

And then chachaji says 

Chachaji: accha bhabiji ab ijaazt dijiye...

Vishakha: arey nahi nahi bhai sahab...rukiye...khana kha kar jayiega... 

Chachaji: nahi nahi aise kaise hum...

Vishakha: bhai sahab koi formality thodi hai...

Chachaji : theek hai bhabiji aap itna keh rahi hain toh... Theek hai

Sabhi khana khane Chale Jaate Hain...

Vishakha:yeh aapne bohot acha faisla  kiya hai bhai sahab...abhi inn dono ko apni padhai par hi dhyaan dena chahiye...

And then everyone chit chat for some time and then it's time to leave...And Chachaji asks Naina to come with her...but Vishakha stops saying that tomorrow Mr. Somani will come so they should leave Naina here...till tomorrow evening as the next day is sunday...

Sameer: Naina chalo...chalte hain room mein...sone(and winks her)...which is seen by Vishakha...

Vishakha: ah..ah...nahi beta...itni bhi kya jaldi hai...aisa karo tum Rohan ke saath papa ke kamre mein so jao aur mein , deepika aur Naina tumhare room mein so jayenge...theak hai...

Sameer: kya...theak hai mummy

Vishakha: (controlling her laugh) arey mein toh mazaak kar rahi thi jao Naina ke saath apne kamre mein...

Deepika: mummy Sameer bhayia toh Rohan Bhayia ke saath sote hain naa... toh aaj vo bhabhi ke saath Kyun soyenge...

Sameer: deepika jaise mummy aur papa dono husband wife hain...waise hi mein aur Naina hain husband  wife...isliye jaise mummy papa ek room mein sote hain waise mein aur tumhari bhabhi bhi ek room 
rahenge...okk...ab samjh aaya...

Deepika: haan...aa gya...par jaise mummy papa ke saath mein soti hun unki baby...wese hi aap dono ki baby kahan hai...

Samaina's reaction on this was worth watching...she had become a tomato whereas sameer's was not less..today toh he even became tomato...

While Vishakha and Rohan were trying to control there laughter...

Vishakha: haan haan batao na Sameer... Deepika kuch pooch rahi hai...

Sameer: kya mummy aap bhi...And gets shy...on the other side Naina has turned red...

Deepika: batao na bhayia kahan hai aapki baby...

Vishakha achha achha thik hai...And to divert Deepika's mind she says...Deepika Sameer bhayia ko apni new drawing nahi  dekhaogi...

Deepika: haan mummy mein abhi leke aayi...(And she runs to room to get the drawing...And then shows it to Sameer... Meanwhile Vishakha says to Naina to freshen up and change so she goes to sameer's room which is now her's also) mummy mujhe aaj bhabhi ke saath sona hai...plzzz...Sameer bhayia mein so jaoun bhabhi ke saath (with puppy eyes)

Sameer: theak hai...tum humre saath so jana...

Vishakha: agar esa hai toh tujhe Rohan ke saath hi so jana chahiye...

Sameer: kya...lekin Kyun...

Vishakha: soch lo agar tum raat bhar iske savaalon ka jawab de sakte ho...toh...toh muje koi problem nahi hai...

Sameer: (with horrified expression) nahi nahi mummy...mein Rohan ke saath hi so jaunga...aakhir mera pyaara chota bhai jo hai...aur vaise bhi meine Rohan ko bohot miss kiya... 
Rohan: accha...aisa kya...

Sameer: haan nahi toh... Mein kya jhut bol raha hun...

Rohan and Vishakha together: haan haan...hume sab pata hai and them smiles... 

Sameer: aarrrgh...mein change karne ja raha hoon...And runs from there...

Vishakha: arey ruko...lekin...( par tab tak Sameer ja chuka hota hai)

Rohan: kya hua mumma...

Vishakha: Naina bhi toh room Mein gayi hai change karne...par... chodo koi baat nahi shaadishuda hai... bache thodi hai...

And she moves toward room to change herself...

Meanwhile in Sameer's room...

Sameer comes in room and his eyes fell on paper which is written by Munna  that there is an emergency in his home so he has to go...otherwise he would have waited for him to return...After reading it he places it in the drawer and locks the door and start to change...he had discarded his all clothes...And started wearing his night suit payjama...before he could wear the upper of night suit...a click sound is heard...And Naina comes out of washroom...she sees sameer bare chest and turns around...

Naina: sorry sorry...mujhe nahi pata tha tum yahan Ho

And then sameer notices that the kurti she is wearing...the dori is not tied...

Sameer: Naina abhi thodi der pehle meine tumhe kya kaha tha bike par...

Naina reminisce that and blush makes way on her cheeks ...

Naina ghumo( turn around) meri taraf...Naina does as said...but she still isn't looking at Sameer but down...Sameer places a finger under her chin and make her look up...they both share an intense eyelock...

Naina: sameeer...ah...( in pleasure filled voice) Naina is shocked to hear herself like this...she is unaware of the sudden emotion...sudden emotion which is creating a havoc in her stomach...

Sameer:haan  bolo Naina( with equally laced passion)

Naina:abh...mmm...ah...haan...Sameer woh kya hai na meri dori nahi bandh rahi...mein abhi jaake maa se bandhwa ke aati hoon...( tries to run to avoid the situation...because the emotions...these fluttering...this arisen passion...this pleasure are foreign( something new) to her...

Sameer: ruko Naina...(And starts marching towards her...reaching her he took doris in his hand and tied them...and says to her) Naina yeh haq mera hai aur mein nahi chahta ki tum yeh haq kisi aur ko do...jaise mujhe aise dekhna sirf tumahara haq hai...samjhi...

And then Naina again tries to run away...But our hero now holds her arm and pulls her toward himself such that now his bare chest is in contact with her bare back...(as the Churidhar is designed with deep back) this sudden touch arises new emotions in them...no not the emotions of love...but desire...Sameer sneaks his other arm around Naina's stomach and she places her hand on it...And arches her neck backwards onto his shoulder giving him full excess...he kisses on her neck...then bites her earlobe...And here Naina has turned to deepest shade of 
scarlet...

Sameer: Naina plz aisa mat karo...mein control nahi kar paunga...aur vaise bhi abhi do saal Tak control karna hai...tum itna blush karogi toh mein control kaise karounga...

Naina: (in husky voice)toh control karna ko kaha kisne...kiss toh kar hi sakte ho...(Sameer was shocked seeing this bold side of Naina)

He wasn't able to control now...getting assurance from her was a thing Sameer was waiting for...he knew she belongs to a conservative family...so these things...this intimacy although was normal for him but for her it was a big thing... He only knew that how he had controlled himself for these years to suppress his desires...so she doesn't feel uncomfortable around him...but today...today her assurance had made him believe that she trusts him...And this made him feel proud...proud that his girl feel the safest in his 
arms...

He turned her around...held her cheeks with his hands and then places it at the back of her head...and then kissed her forehead...then eyes and then he bought his face towards himself...Naina also sneaked her hands behind him and hold his neck from one hand and other on his hairs and... slowly but passionately Sameer started kissing her on lips...Naina was melting in his arms due to this sudden desire in her... the kiss which was full of pleasure...turned into love...And then to a passionate kiss...with each fighting for dominance and showing their haq on each other...

After few minutes both of them parted and placed their foreheads to calm their raging emotions and breath...

( although they wanted to give in their pleasures...but they can't break the promise given to chachaji...And they both themselves knows to not to cross their boundaries until they are ready to have the responsibilties...)

They were standing like this for few moments and were ready to go for their second kiss...when suddenly...

Rohan: bhai...chal ab kitna time lagyega change karna ke liye...

Deepika: bhabhi jaldi darwaaza kholo na mujhe bohot neend aa rahi hai...

Sameer: startled with the voices left Naina's cheeks and was about to fell but as Naina was standing in front of him...And naina beside the bed...they both fell on bed and then comes the iconic eyelock...but they were disturbed by Deepika's continues knocking on the door... 

Sameer: (while getting up) abhi tak toh mere sasural vaale hi pyaar ke dushman the...ab mere gharwale 
bhi...aur yeh Deepika yeh toh sabki nani hai...

Naina laughed at his sulking...And then sameer told her he will be sleeping with Rohan...And went to open the door...

Deepija: bhayia itni der Kyun lagi gate kholne mein...kya kar rahe the aap... 

Rohan: teasingly...haan haan bhai bata na Deepika ko ki tu kya kar raha tha...

Sameer: tu ruk...tujhe toh mein baad mein dekhta hoon...And turning towards Deepika...Deepika...ah woh kya...abh

Naina:(seeing Sameer not able to say something) Deepika aapko sona Tha na chalo aa jayo...aapko neend aa rahi hai naa...

Deepika:( yarning) Haan bhabhi...And she goes to sleep...And Sameer sighs in relief...

Meanwhile Vishakha also comes there and all went to sleep...

Vishakha and Deepika were asleep...but sleep was far away from Naina's eyes...she was reminded of the kiss...her first kiss with her husband...And a smile crept on her face...she touched her lips...she still can feel his lips there...she herself was shocked at her bold behaviour tonight...she was astonished with the things she felt today the emotions...the pleasure...the passion...to be with him...but somehow she was happy to experience these emotions with him...with her love...her Sameer...And thinking about that she closed her eyes and drifted into sleep smilingly...

Meanwhile with Sameer and Rohan...

Rohan: Waise bhai bhabhi ne Deepika ko toh chup karva diya...par tu mujhe toh bata hi sakta hai naa aisa kya kar raha tha ki darwaaza kholne mein itni der lag gayi...

Sameer: achaa! Mujhe itni der lag gayi...aur tu bata teri yeh ankhe jo aaj pura vakt Preeti par tiki huyi thi vo kya tha...

Now it was time for Rohan to blush...

Rohan: abh... mm...bhai...pata nahi kyun par usse nazar hi nahi hat rahi thi...maano jaise hi meine usko dekha puri duniya tham gayi...

Sameer:(keeping his hand on his forehead as checking temp.) Bhai tu toh gya...ab dadi ke time table ka kya hoga...

Rohan: yaar bs na bhai...vo toh maine do saal pehle hi follow karna chod diya tha...and they burst into laughing...chal ab so jaate Hain...

And he sleeps instantly as he was tired of travelling...but sleep was far away from our hero...

Sameer: kya Yaar shaadi ke baad pehli raat aur aise...And suddenly and idea comes to his mind and he smiles...

Sameer goes in his room and moved towards Naina

Sameer: ( in whisper tone) naina...naina...he calls her...

Naina: sam...Sameer tum yahan iss waqt...kya kar rahe ho...

Sameer: tumhari yaad aa rahi thi...acha chalo mere saath...

Naina: kahan...

Sameer: terrace par...

And suddenly they heard a voice 

Vishakha : Sameer...

Startled by voice Sameer fell on Naina and his lips touched her neck and they got caught in an eyelock...

Thankfully Vishakha's eyes were still closed...

They were taken out of this revire by Vishakha...

Vishakha: Sameer jayo aur jaa kar so jayo aur Naina ko bhi sone do...aaj bohot kuch hua hai tum dono ke saath...vo bhi thak gayi hogi...

Sameer:(muttering...sabhi pyaar ke dushman hai) haan mummy...jaa raha hoon...

And then he leaves the room...

Both souls missing each other slept with a smile contended on their faces...because they know...what may come tomorrow...they will always emerge out of it...because now they were not two but one...although they had become one a long way earlier...but now they have become one within the norms of society...Now nothing can separate them...what may come now...they will face it together...Now also with support of their families...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here ends the third part...

Plz tell me how it was it was my first time writting a romantic and intimate scene...don't know how it turned up...

And 
As said plz tell me every one of to continue this futher if you like it or not...

Will be waiting for your response...

Plz guys I have seen that many of you have viewed my story...

It just take a minute for a comment...plz only two words are also okkk...but plz do comment...

lavani1 thumbnail
 Hey shanya, are you posting this story on wattpad? Because I already read it there?
shanyaarora3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavani1

Hey shanya, are you posting this story on wattpad? Because I already read it there?

Yes...I am posting it there too...

Hope you like it...

With regards
Ekta...
YUDKBHT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ekta, truly awesome...
We even got a glimpse of PreeHan here!!?❤️

The story is fantastic and I know getting support is important for us Newbies. Even I am writing for the very first time and  this is my first forum and really, this forum is very supportive for new comers.

THNX FOR THE PM AND PLS PM NEXT TIME TOO.

shanyaarora3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: YUDKBHT

Ekta, truly awesome...

We even got a glimpse of PreeHan here!!? ❤️

The story is fantastic and I know getting support is important for us Newbies. Even I am writing for the very first time and  this is my first forum and really, this forum is very supportive for new comers.

THNX FOR THE PM AND PLS PM NEXT TIME TOO.

Glad you liked my work...
Support ftom the forum help us newbies a lot and motivates too...I will surely pm you when I update any new work on Samaina...

With regards 
Ekta...
sadhikasamaina thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved your story
please continue soon dear