Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Dragonfly88

wait what? People were talking about this "personal decoding ?? Yeh toh was obvious he is talking about BP only 😲 😆 And subha o think it was Anirudh who had harshad in his head because they had worked in humsafar just before that. And Jenny in a recent interview mentioned also that anirudh had told her before that harshad is a really good actor. I could be wrong also.
PS I have also heard that anirudh naihal already had these 4 actors in their head while write the character .

I had read in an article about Naihal recommending Harshad. I am really not sure if that article was true. 
Ramisaa just mentioned about shippers trying to prove Harshad was there in a party with Jenny even when he was not there. ðŸ˜† They heard someone's voice and kept on making people believe it was Harshad's voice. ðŸ˜† That was heights of idiotic shipping! ðŸ˜†
Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wish he posted a pic where Jen is also present.😛
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That post scared me once.
Whew. Thanks for explaining guys.:))
lalithaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Subha_2601

I had read in an article about Naihal recommending Harshad. I am really not sure if that article was true. 
Ramisaa just mentioned about shippers trying to prove Harshad was there in a party with Jenny even when he was not there. ðŸ˜† They heard someone's voice and kept on making people believe it was Harshad's voice. ðŸ˜† That was heights of idiotic shipping! ðŸ˜†

true they ship like crazy. when they deleted that particular video then it added fuel. in that they were discussing abt dahi handi.its all together different story. coinsidently they  are discussing about that. but when they deleted then it spread like a viral.  in launching IV he mentioned when anni told script i said on hain sir. choosing HC is anni sir choice. whom ever  choose HC iam very happy that he come back with a bang. aditya hooda is the best it clearly shows what he is capable of.