Bepannaah

Meri Dil Ki Dua Adiya ss completed

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
πŸ˜‰ So if anyone was waiting for me to write something new well here I am with a preview of my next story. Here is  the first update. made

Zoya was fuming somewhere between screaming in anger and crying in a forlorn state. Her so called friend who had wanted to be her boyfriend had left her in the middle of nowhere in on the outskirts of this small town. Now she was here all alone. Luckily she realized she had her passport and her credit cards. But night was falling, she needed to find a safe place to spend the night.

Yash Arora had approached her  because her father was a rich man back in India. He promised friendship to assist her finding her way back home. Instead now she was stuck somewhere with no access to any help.

Zoya sighed.

" Humne kyun unki baat mani," she exclaimed.

She found a bench and sat down with her head in her hands.

Sounds of a car approaching and the headlights brought her out of her reverie.

" Who uses fog lights when  there is no storm?,"  she thought aloud.

The driver stopped the car and from the backseat a man came out.

She gasped recalling where she had seen him before.

His concerned expression turned into relief when he spotted her safe and sound. However seeing her tear  stained face, he knew immediately she had been betrayed.

Her white dress had some tears at the hem and there was dirt aligned on her clothes.

"How did you find me?," she asked.

He smiled slightly.

" Wherever my heart is, I follow it," he responded.

He took off his coat and offered it  to her shivering form.

"Come with me," he whispered.

She agreed feeling a sense of trust in him that she hadn't felt earlier that day when she "first met"  him on her flight to Seattle.

She sat forlorn in her seat, when  the passenger besides her placed his hand on hers.

Zoya turned to face him annoyed that  he had touched her.

"Why are you touching me?"

He took off the jacket covering his face.

"Look your nails are digging into my arm!." he hissed.

She looked down and released her hand from his arm.

"Sorry, I am scared of flying," she stammered.

"It's ok Zoya. I know you are," he replied.

She froze.

"How did he know her name?"

"Aap kaun hai? How did you know my name?"

"Aditya," he merely replied.

He could not tell her more at this time. He had been warned by Wasim Siddqui.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You can't simply pause there! It's cruel. I wanna read more. Please continue soon. The plot seems promising. πŸ‘πŸΌ
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Peaceful_Haven

You can't simply pause there! It's cruel. I wanna read more. Please continue soon. The plot seems promising. πŸ‘πŸΌ

had to leave some suspense so people would wonder about it, hope I don't disappointπŸ˜‰
Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

had to leave some suspense so people would wonder about it, hope I don't disappointπŸ˜‰

Of course! But damn these cliffhangers! No matter how beneficial they're to you, authors; these suspense quotients do nothing but make us, readers restless, edgy and cranky. πŸ˜†
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Peaceful_Haven

Of course! But damn these cliffhangers! No matter how beneficial they're to you, authors; these suspense quotients do nothing but make us, readers restless, edgy and cranky. πŸ˜†

agreed I am a reader/ fan myself lolπŸ˜†
adventure_gurl thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ here is more

Zoya was getting over her shock as to why Yash had left her in the middle of nowhere. But she got lucky that Aditya had found her when she did. She realized she needed toiletries and clothing for the interim.

"Aditya I am sorry to bother you but my things...

He looked back at her and her heart seemed to stop for a moment. She didn't  know why she felt such a strange feeling meeting his gaze at her.

"Relax, I have everything under control. Just stay calm, he  replied.

Zoya was stunned at how calmly he assured her. They barely knew each other as far she could actually recall.  She would need to find a way to make it up to him.

Aditya pressed his nails into his palm. He was angry that she didn't remember what he was to her. Had she known she wouldn't have gotten abandoned here. He knew of her for years but they didn't get close until a few years ago, when Yash showed his  true colors and tried to marry her for her father's money. Zoya found out after her friendship developed with Aditya.

Aditya smiled to himself as he gazed out of the window. He may have instigated her process of discovering the truth. However she had merely  yelled at him and smacked him around a bit before she relented and forgave him.

" Zoya hope you can  remember everything soon, he thought to himself.

They got to a Holiday Inn in Sydney. They could catch the ferry back to Seattle in the morning. He would book it while she freshened up.

He was confident she would  return to Seattle with him but not so sure about the rest. However Aditya Hooda was a confident yet stubborn man. If he wanted something, he never gave up on anything.

Zoya emerged from the car as Aditya pulled out two bags from the trunk of the car.

Never in her life did she expect to end up here with a stranger that was quite familiar to her.

Deja vu feeling filled her soul but she decided she had no choice but stay with Aditya until she could return to Seattle.

She offered to grab a bag, but he shook his head.

" Tum ja aagye. I have a key to our suite on the third floor, he said quietly.

She took a breath that she didn't realize she was holding and walked forward as she held her purse close to her torso.

They got to room 2190. He indicated for her to take the key from his jeans pocket. Zoya was afraid to touch him but his hands were full. She shimmed the key out.

" You can breathe. I won't bite, Aditya joked.

She blushed and reached over to open the door.

Warm breath of her companion fanned her nape.

She was relieved when she unlocked the door.

Aditya pulled in their things behind her. Zoya sat down in the love seat. She realized in the light of her sorrowful state. Her knee had gotten scrapped when  they had left her, as she tried to get back in the car with them earlier. She had fallen and ruined her dress.

She closed her eyes.

"Where did he hurt you?

She cried.

"Suno Aditya he didn't do this. He just be irritated so I tried to rush away from there and I fell on the street.

Aditya looked back at her angrily.

"But he's the reason you tripped. Bolo usne kya kiya!  Main uska moo tor dunga!

" I know the truth now Aditya. He was using me to get to my Abbu's wealth.  Lazy a***!

"Wow Zoya Siddqui curses  didn't know this before he retorted.

She nudged him.

"One day he will get what is coming to him! Humhe yakeen hai!

He grasped her hand in his.

"Aur main tumara saath dunga, he pledged.

She yelped  when she felt a hand on her knee.

" Zoya I have been calling out to you for ages, Aditya  declared as he removed his hand from  her knee.

She opened her eyes.

Aditya stood up and placed her bag on the king sized bed. She kicked off her shoes and limped over to the bag, She could feel his gaze on her.

She tried to ignore how it made her feel.

However when she peered inside the bag she was utterly shocked.

These clothes and things looked very familiar. In fact these were her  things from her parents' home.  She wasn't sure if she still lived with them. But this meant  quite a few things. Aditya knew her family. He probably knew why Yash had abandoned her. In fact it made perfect sense how he followed her so soon after her arrival in Canada.

He was part of the past she had forgotten.

adventure_gurl thumbnail
no takers here might just post on wattpad then
πŸ˜•
Anu*Gayani*Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, please continue, its sounds very interesting. πŸ‘πŸΌ Looking forward to the next part soon and please pm me if possible. 
adventure_gurl thumbnail
 thanks will  try to post some more soon going to post the cover soon
adventure_gurl thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ I did not make the cover a nice girl from fanfiction creativity thread got it ready within  24 hours of me starting this story.
MsChanadlerBong was the lovely person who made this cover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydp5fLbxUbk&start_radio=1&list=RDMMYdp5fLbxUbk

Part Three

" Aditya yeh sab humara saman hai! I mean my choice of soap and my actual clothes, she exclaimed.

Aditya chuckled.

She greeted this with a frown.

" What's so funny?

" Did you think I had a premonition that you would get stuck here and go shopping for you? You forgot this bag and it was sent  to the hotel you are staying in Seattle. This detour wasn't exactly planned I am guessing, he stated.

A faint memory came to mind.

" Yes we or should I say I only wanted to come here to see Vancouver, she stated.

He did not want to pursue  the topic too much. She would have to remember on her own. He actually would love to defy Wasim Siddqui and tell her everything now itself. But he had morals and concern for her. Just because he loved patronizing her father, he wasn't going to put her health at risk. Not now and not ever.

He let her go get freshened up.

Perhaps he could arrange for them to go to Vancouver first.  Besides it would give them time to plan  to teach that Yash Arora a lesson.

Zoya let the warm water caress her skin before she applied her soap and shampooed her hair. Another memory came to mind. It was vivid but she recalled someone yelling at her for hiding in the bathroom.

" Shower mein kaum chupta hai?

"Sorry aap ki aami aur unke saaliyah barr thi.  Hum bas intezaar kare the, she stammered.

He rolled his eyes and put back the shower handle. They were both drenched.

He handed her a towel as she picked up her handbag from the floor.

Aditya smiled at her mischievously.

"You know next time you need to hide from my mom and her gundi friends, just hide under the bed. It's not as wet, he joked.

She rolled her eyes at him and stepped out of the bathroom.

Zoya snapped out of her reverie when she heard knocking on the door.

" Are you all right in there?

"Hum  theek hain, bus abhi aare hain, she called out as she dressed.

She winced at her scraped up knee and rolled her nightgown down.

Wrapping a towel around the end of her long wet strands she stepped out to meet his searing gaze.

Sensing her discomfort he withdrew his gaze.

She noticed the first aid kit and reached for it.

He covered his hand over hers and said, " Allow me. Relax I won't bite.

She blushed not knowing why. But maybe because of the memory surfacing in her mind in the shower.

They used to be friends if not something more in the past before she forgot some things. She wasn't sure how much she forgot. She just knew Aditya and Yash were in her life before whatever happened to cause her to forget.

He gently rolled up her  dress up to expose her knee.

"You always seemed to be a klutz Zoya Siddqui, he muttered as he took out the antiseptic.

Unknown to her mind as to how  the upcoming words came out of mouth in reply, she said, " You must attract me to be more of klutz. I was just fine before you showed up then these incidents somehow became more often.

Aditya looked at her stunned.

Did she remember everything, was she playing a game he was yet to know he was part of all along?

Before he could ask, his phone buzzed with a message.

"One second, let me see who it is, he excused himself.

It was his "boss for this trip.

" Does she remember anything?

Aditya glanced over at Zoya and typed back.

"Not yet but it's only a matter of time.

He put away the phone in his pocket.

He turned back to Zoya and finished dressing her wound and then gently rolled down her nightgown.

" Don't look at me like that, pyaar ho jayaga, he hissed.

She rolled her eyes at him.

"Thanks for your help. Now what about sleeping arrangements? The bed is big but will you behave?

He chuckled. They had once sometime back gone to do arrangements for a wedding in Manali and gotten stuck in a room together. She had been more hesitant to even be an inch close to him.

" Don't worry I always behave. You can take the window side and I will take the right as it is closer to the door. By the way I have made arrangements for Vancouver. It will buy us time to figure out what to do next, he stated.

"Thanks I appreciate it, she replied.

She slowly laid down on her side. He headed to go change and freshen up himself.

Zoya felt the bed dip.

One side she felt like she should turn around and hug him and the other side she was like no because she had no idea how close they were. If they were friends in the not so distant past  he may think her feelings have changed. She didn't want to be abandoned for the second time in twenty-four hours.

She had to figure out why her memory was hazy. Why had Yash bothered to talk to her in the first place if he was going to leave her here. Also why did Aditya care so much to track down her luggage and then come find her here?

She mulled over it for sometime.

"Relax and get some sleep!, Aditya muttered.

Before she could comment,  

"You always get this restless when you are overthinking.

She sighed.

He was right. Nothing she could do about her questions now. Maybe she could prod him later about her concerns. She hoped she would find an answer soon.

Edited by adventure_gurl - 5 years ago