Arakshi: Stories Index -FF SS TS OS- Completed, Discontinued, Ongoing - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Updated? Please add more stories 

Hi guys!

This is Akshata here. I have been a silent reader for quite sometime on this forum and trust me, I love these Arakshi stories! So recently in lockdown, I sat down for an Arjun Marathon, coz I was sooo young when Arjun was on TV and had forgotten quite lot of things, and now, with a refreshed memories, I am excited to write my first story here, an OS (maybe a TS, no promises ๐Ÿ˜ณ ). Would love to see if there are any readers active here after sooo many years of Arjun going off-air. 

Thank you. 

Originally posted by Akshata2010

Hi guys!

This is Akshata here. I have been a silent reader for quite sometime on this forum and trust me, I love these Arakshi stories! So recently in lockdown, I sat down for an Arjun Marathon, coz I was sooo young when Arjun was on TV and had forgotten quite lot of things, and now, with a refreshed memories, I am excited to write my first story here, an OS (maybe a TS, no promises ๐Ÿ˜ณ ). Would love to see if there are any readers active here after sooo many years of Arjun going off-air. 

Thank you. 

Hey dear!! 

Please please please write on Arakshi!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฅฐ

Would love to read Story on ARAKSHI.โคโคโคโค

Will waiting for your OS or TS or whatever it be... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Hi guys!

Thank you. 

Hiii Akshata

That was Arakshi magic ( I love A,S so much ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™)

Happy to see you new Arakshi here 

Whooo Arakshi story  

Please sooooon 

Hi guys!

Thank you. 

hi ...hello ๐Ÿค—

yeah pls do write on Arakshi 

eagerly waiting for your story 

Hi guys!

Thank you. 

Hii Akshata๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nice to see arakshi fan๐Ÿค—

Please go ahead and write on arakshi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Will be eagerly waiting for your arakshi stories 

Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

Hii Akshata๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nice to see arakshi fan๐Ÿค—

Please go ahead and write on arakshi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Will be eagerly waiting for your arakshi stories 

In all honesty, I never got over ArAkshi 

They were amazing and deserved so much better. My piece is work in progress, however I might upload a teaser soon. 

In all honesty, I never got over ArAkshi 

They were amazing and deserved so much better. My piece is work in progress, however I might upload a teaser soon. 

yeh i also can't get over arakshi! they are magical

you are right but cv didn't give them what they were deserved and us too

waiting for teaser๐Ÿ˜ƒ