Zoonishlessness thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Updated? Please add more stories 

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi guys!

This is Akshata here. I have been a silent reader for quite sometime on this forum and trust me, I love these Arakshi stories! So recently in lockdown, I sat down for an Arjun Marathon, coz I was sooo young when Arjun was on TV and had forgotten quite lot of things, and now, with a refreshed memories, I am excited to write my first story here, an OS (maybe a TS, no promises 😳 ). Would love to see if there are any readers active here after sooo many years of Arjun going off-air. 

Thank you. 

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

Hi guys!

This is Akshata here. I have been a silent reader for quite sometime on this forum and trust me, I love these Arakshi stories! So recently in lockdown, I sat down for an Arjun Marathon, coz I was sooo young when Arjun was on TV and had forgotten quite lot of things, and now, with a refreshed memories, I am excited to write my first story here, an OS (maybe a TS, no promises 😳 ). Would love to see if there are any readers active here after sooo many years of Arjun going off-air. 

Thank you. 

Hey dear!! 

Please please please write on Arakshi!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°

Would love to read Story on ARAKSHI.❀❀❀❀

Will waiting for your OS or TS or whatever it be... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Arakshi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi guys!

Thank you. 

Hiii Akshata

That was Arakshi magic ( I love A,S so much πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™)

Happy to see you new Arakshi here 

Whooo Arakshi story  

Please sooooon 

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi guys!

Thank you. 

hi ...hello πŸ€—

yeah pls do write on Arakshi 

eagerly waiting for your story 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Hi guys!

Thank you. 

Hii AkshataπŸ˜ƒ

Nice to see arakshi fanπŸ€—

Please go ahead and write on arakshi πŸ‘πŸΌ

Will be eagerly waiting for your arakshi stories 

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

Hii AkshataπŸ˜ƒ

Nice to see arakshi fanπŸ€—

Please go ahead and write on arakshi πŸ‘πŸΌ

Will be eagerly waiting for your arakshi stories 

In all honesty, I never got over ArAkshi 

They were amazing and deserved so much better. My piece is work in progress, however I might upload a teaser soon. 

Arakshi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

In all honesty, I never got over ArAkshi 

They were amazing and deserved so much better. My piece is work in progress, however I might upload a teaser soon. 

yeh i also can't get over arakshi! they are magical

you are right but cv didn't give them what they were deserved and us too

waiting for teaserπŸ˜ƒ

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail