Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

What am I. Excited to see next

Kaustuv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
sadist me I m waiting for the scene when Kunal has to explain to his daughter how her parents love story started n who is mauli. Plus him explaining to mishti y he missed out on being near her all these years. To both his daughters y his mom n grand mom both disowned him. His marraige , divorce, cheating n everything.
Basically Kunal explaining his Kaands to his daughters n justify his divine love.Edited by Kaustuv - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont think its gonna happen .. the kid is really small.. if he ever has to explain then probably it will be only monologues.. 
i dont want kunal's kid to understand all this.. i can see sweety like people taunting kunal's kid and probably kunal will explain his kid that she is a pyaar ki nishani and all.. main aur aapki mumma ek dusre se sacha pyaar krte the.. and then bashing will follow.. its better he never face such situation...

but i would like to see mishti to be indifferent to him.. ignoring him like a spam..
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anahi

i dont think its gonna happen .. the kid is really small.. if he ever has to explain then probably it will be only monologues.. 

i dont want kunal's kid to understand all this.. i can see sweety like people taunting kunal's kid and probably kunal will explain his kid that she is a pyaar ki nishani and all.. main aur aapki mumma ek dusre se sacha pyaar krte the.. and then bashing will follow.. its better he never face such situation...

but i would like to see mishti to be indifferent to him.. ignoring him like a spam..

Fir drama nahi hoga aur TRP kaise aayegi😕
She will have some connection with Kunal and kids are too naive to be indifferent to anyone. This guy is her potential bestie's dad😉
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya_18

Fir drama nahi hoga aur TRP kaise aayegi 😕
She will have some connection with Kunal and kids are too naive to be indifferent to anyone. This guy is her potential bestie's dad😉

yeh bhi hai...
but still i want all this not to happen ... it give me jitters when i think about all this.. obviously mishti will have some connection with kunal but after knowing the truth she should understand and support her mom..  lets wait for monday to comment more on this.. 
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If he will ever say that younger kid is pyaar ki nishani... it'd be again pretty bad for his character...
Because Mauli also conceived when he was in love with her...

He should just die out of guilt...he should be ashamed of himself to face his daughters with truth
cha002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kaustuv

sadist me I m waiting for the scene when Kunal has to explain to his daughter how her parents love story started n who is mauli. Plus him explaining to mishti y he missed out on being near her all these years. To both his daughters y his mom n grand mom both disowned him. His marraige , divorce, cheating n everything.
Basically Kunal explaining his Kaands to his daughters n justify his divine love.

I never want Kunal and Mauli to reunite now. Kunal has been extremely selfish and self-centered. He abandoned his wife and would-be child for that Nandini. Now that Nanidini is dead, he cannot expect Mauli to take care of his and Nandini's child. That would be just so mean and unfair. It was very clear that he did not love Mauli. Mauli should form a family unit with Ishaan now and let Kunal die of jealously.

Please Cvs don't try to show that selfish Kunal wooing Mauli and Mauli melting away due to her kind-heart
Edited by cha002 - 5 years ago