Anup Jalota is Spineless

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Anup Jalota could have said it on the stage that,we are nto dating, he could have said it in the first task when Jasleen and Anup were questioned by the entire house. But,Anup never said anything about their relationship, infact, the entire house praised Anup for accepting his relationship openly.

But,all of a sudden, he is trying to escape from people's questions and throwing Jasleen under the bus is so disgusting.He always has a habit of maligning Jasleen's character infrontof everyone, first he made such a big issue of Jasleen not sacrificing her hair, makeup, and clothes in the nomination.

He had no right to publicly insult her as he was also maing poems on her, giving one liners such as you look better when crying. What was all that about, if he is not a fake person and is innocent ,then why propose Jasleen on the date, why hold hands with her on the first nomination task , why feel upset that, she did not save him in nomination, why let Jasleen accept the relationship in the introduction AV, why not say the truth in the 6 weeks he stayed inside the house.

Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago
I agree with you anup should have said that they are not dating. On stage they should have said it's a teacher and student relationship which would have been better. But both faked it when both were in the Bb house. So both are at fault. Though I will say anup is more at fault because he kind of spoilt jasleens chance to go further in the show by publicly revealing it. But unfortunately I don't see jasleen staying in the house for a few more weeks and will get evicted soon.
that wide body ad big head cannot remain in erect position if there was no spine...
seems playing from outside to give jas some reason to stay in bb house n play ,sab mile hua hai lol
I am amazed at his hypocricy, wasn't he the one who got so possessive of Jaslee that, do not take massage from Saurabh, if he was not dating her, he would have never restricted her fromtalkign with Saurabh.

Why was he referring to Saurabh as his sala when he wants to do kanyadaan of Jasleen, Anup needs to stop sailing in two boats at the same time and be clear of how he was in a relationship with Jasleen.

Even if eh was not, then it was his fault for playing along in the house as he was very vocal about him dating Jasleen as the housemates also appreciated him for directly telling how he likes Jalseen, the housemates thought that, he is more ACCEPTING of this relationship, now he is trying to put the entire blame on Jasleen.