Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

you will be my treasured wife; I will do things i have never done

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, ladies, there you have it: the answer to why Mauli's marriage fell apart. Apparently for 7 years, KunaljišŸ¤¢ have been just dialing it in. By his own admission, he did not give his all to Mauli; why he saved it for his sidechick
I keep saying I have no words but these writers have got to be smoking something. There must be some contest among the writers to craft the world's most hated character; for a little while there Nundu was winning but here he have the contender, if not winner, Kunnu.
Who writes their lines..
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail
Exactly so.

She cheated to get her happiness. She and Kunal definitely belongs together.Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
https://youtu.be/B_whhO36Fz8
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Why does it feel like my comments are being deleted? Anyways, I'll repeat what I said in the comment that somehow wasn't posted. Can someone please go through the painstaking effort of quoting kunal on what he said exactly?
looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sammy17

Why does it feel like my comments are being deleted? Anyways, I'll repeat what I said in the comment that somehow wasn't posted. Can someone please go through the painstaking effort of quoting kunal on what he said exactly?

Same. All my comments on this post got deleted. Just now. 
What was that I  said that was so controversial?? 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Originally posted by: looseseal

Same. All my comments on this post got deleted. Just now. 
What was that I  said that was so controversial?? 

It's happened to me twice today and in the comment that got deleted on this one, all i asked was for someone to quote kunal on what he said that the TM is referring to.
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
Cinnamonn thumbnail

It's happened to me twice today and in the comment that got deleted on this one, all i asked was for someone to quote kunal on what he said that the TM is referring to.

I think its metis whose doing that. In this same thread I wrote k&n are two filthy pigs and now its edited which I didn't edit. So are we now not allowed to say things? Am I supposed to praise two adulterers now.
looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Does it happen when someone reports you? Don't we get any notifications that our posts have been reported? 
I still dont see why someone will report my posts? like it was joke, and it wasnt aimed at characters or actors? 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Originally posted by: looseseal

Does it happen when someone reports you? Don't we get any notifications that our posts have been reported? 
I still dont see why someone will report my posts? like it was joke, and it wasnt aimed at characters or actors? 

I think now it's getting riduclous where some of the most worst posts are deleted, yet the smallest comments like ours are being deleted. What's bad in requesting kunal's words to be quoted? And no we don't get notifications if our posts/ comments are reported etc. I don't get what's going on and I see no sense in deleting comments that have words like lustry or pig in it as the words are directed at fictitious characters, and are not actually derogatory like a swear word or words like w****, s*** or b****.
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sammy - can it be some glitch??? i cant believe i have written about shakti's makeup and it got deleted.. i never use flithy words , even u wont find any slightest hint of disrespect for any actor in my post.. 
i wonder why i got deleted.. 
i think there is some glitch