May be sathya shouldnt have let her daughter get married at all

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I can understand the concern sathya has for jaya but she should also let the sasural ppl also to take care of jaya. If she cant stand even just a oops of her daughter, she shouldnt have got her married to samar in the first place. I literally feel like, why the hell did u even?? Jaya kept the fast[ all her situations understood] , when sathya heard abt it she was concerned, but there was no reason to treat samar and his family that way!!! phew!
Okay I finally found the password to this account (I was posting as preetirosid before). 
Yeah honestly Satya is way too dramatic. I don't understand why she got her married either. More than Samar and Jaya, I was shocked when she agreed for them to get married (initially). After those 7 shartein I was like wth?? She needs to give Samar a chance to talk at least, to explain the situation. But nope, she will listen to nothing. I wish Jaya's nani had more of a say, she can bring Satya on track if only Satya would listen to anyone other than herself. I feel bad for the Suranas, who got stuck with such a samdhan. Jaya, in my opinion, does want to follow the ways of her sasural to an extent. But the love she has for her mom stops her. And I get it, girls tend to be like that, listening to moms. But she needs to step back and think on her own too and see that her mother is wrong. Like Samar said once, when Jaya listens to her heart everything goes well but when she's listening to the mothers, then things get confusing. Anyway I just went on a rant but moral of the story is someone please send Satya on vacation on an island without cellular network.
i simply believe that she wants to come across as the only person who will think good for jaya! It would be great if she is not this over protective which is the main problem of the things. Her over-protective ness is what making her call jaya almost every hour

Originally posted by jhanvibella

i simply believe that she wants to come across as the only person who will think good for jaya! It would be great if she is not this over protective which is the main problem of the things. Her over-protective ness is what making her call jaya almost every hour

I think it's beyond over-protective at times. It's almost like she has a phobia of marriages. Let's be honest, a lot of our parents are very over-protective. But as far as I know when a girl gets married she needs to learn to handle herself. Mom can't be calling all the time lol... I don't want to justify her behaviour but I think her behaviour stems from the fact that no one was there for her... So in her mind she's being a better mother by always being there for her daughters. She doesn't realize how toxic it is