Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Ishaan will fight for Mauli ..Future Track by KM

Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://youtu.be/Zbc_ID4dj4M 
Mauli has not moved on yet ..Great News ...3 years with a great guy ..Mauli didnt move on ..3 months with a best friend 's husband - Nandini broke a family , started an affair , broke up twice , married and now died to give some peace for the viewers ... 

They are friends for the past 3 years and show is taking a leap of 6 years . Ishaan deeply loves Mauli and more than Mauli he is affectionate towards her daughter "Jiya"
He gives a damn about her past and will fight for Mauli whatever it is..

When KM was elaborating tis , what a Joy , what a Joy... Everything I wanted in a new lead... 

Nandini 's death  has made the forum and the show so positive..Thank you Nandu Ji... Kunal can wait ..I want him to suffer and then go jump off the bridge .. Let Mauli , Ishaan and Jiya do a goodbye wave when he is drowning 

P.S Mauli and Ideas are two hotties and Cuties in Black  ⭐️ Aditi can ooze out chemistry with any man she is paired with . .Look at them ..Awww ..Thank God KM didn't play Kunal ..he deserves to be Ishaan
Edited by Nandy141 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Honestly, I did not want Nandini to die. I wanted to see things in different way with Ishaan being in picture. 
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandy141

Mauli has not moved on yet ..Great News ... They are friends for the past 3 years and show is taking a leap of 6 years . Ishaan deeply loves Mauli and more than Mauli he is affectionate towards her daughter "Jiya"

When KM was elaborating tis , what a Joy , what a Joy... Everything I wanted in a new lead... 

Nandini 's death  has made the forum and the show so positive..Thank you Nandu Ji... Kunal can wait ..I want him to suffer and then go jump off the bridge .. Let Mauli , Ishaan and Jiya do a goodbye wave when he is drowning 

P.S Mauli and Ideas are two hotties and Cuties in Black ⭐️ Aditi can ooze out chemistry with any man she is paired with . .Look at them ..Awww ..Thank God KM didn't play Kunal ..he deserves to be Ishaan

I was trying to imagine him as Kunal..can't figure it out

I feel Shakti is best--Playing Kunal

Glad to hear  Ishaan is  taking good  care of Mauli & her daughter
Badi baat yeh hai ki--mauli's smile is back..I will give  credit to everyone who r presently with her
Acha hua--bura saya uska saaath chod gaya

Nandy141 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Honestly, I did not want Nandini to die. I wanted to see things in different way with Ishaan being in picture. 

I m fed up skipping her scenes .. Her non stop glycerine dhamaka is so torturous. .Don't u think the show can be watched at peace now ??? 
Anyways they 'll ve a diary or Kunnu's emotional flashbacks.. 
Nandy141 thumbnail

I was trying to imagine him as Kunal..can't figure it out

I feel Shakti is best--Playing Kunal

Glad to hear  Ishaan is  taking good  care of Mauli & her daughter
Badi baat yeh hai ki--mauli's smile is back..I will give  credit to everyone who r presently with her
Acha hua--bura saya uska saaath chod gaya

KM's face is too innocent .. Can't imagine him in the role of a two timer ..SA has a more mature face and he did so much Justice to it 
Bura saya = Nannu & Kunnu 
Even the other two ladies have happily adjusted to the present scenario 
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Seriously.. I am so irked with the way the story has moved. Everything is good except for Nandini dying. It's feels very adha Adura kind of ending, as if they just left it in the middle like what was the point of the this story. Why did they have to kill her but on the other hand, I cannot imagine anyone else as Nandini and PH/actors were having a bad time with all the negativity and basklash. . I guess it is what it is. Hopefully now they do a good execution with all the entanglement of relationships that they are showing with the two little girls in picture.
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mauli has not moved on yet ..Great News ..<font color="#ff0000">.3 years with a great guy ..Mauli didnt move on ..3 months with a best friend 's husband - Nandini broke a family , started an affair , broke up twice , married and now died to give some peace for the viewers ...</font>

They are friends for the past 3 years and show is taking a leap of 6 years . Ishaan deeply loves Mauli and more than Mauli he is affectionate towards her daughter "Jiya"

Nandini 's death has made the forum and the show so positive..Thank you Nandu Ji... Kunal can wait ..I want him to suffer and then go jump off the bridge .. Let Mauli , Ishaan and Jiya do a goodbye wave when he is drowning

P.S Mauli and Ideas are two hotties and Cuties in Black
⭐️Aditi can ooze out chemistry with any man she is paired with . .Look at them ..Awww ..Thank God KM didn't play Kunal ..he deserves to be Ishaan

He came as a breather to the show..
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mauli has not moved on yet ..Great News ...3 years with a great guy ..Mauli didnt move on ..3 months with a best friend 's husband - Nandini broke a family , started an affair , broke up twice , married and now died to give some peace for the viewers ... 

P.S Mauli and Ideas are two hotties and Cuties in Black  ⭐️ Aditi can ooze out chemistry with any man she is paired with . .Look at them ..Awww ..Thank God KM didn't play Kunal ..he deserves to be Ishaan

3 months kahan.. Ek mahine ke andar bed ke upar.. 😆
Nandy141 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pamk06

Seriously.. I am so irked with the way the story has moved. Everything is good except for Nandini dying. It's feels very adha Adura kind of ending, as if they just left it in the middle like what was the point of the this story. Why did they have to kill her but on the other hand, I cannot imagine anyone else as Nandini and PH/actors were having a bad time with all the negativity and basklash. . I guess it is what it is. Hopefully now they do a good execution with all the entanglement of relationships that they are showing with the two little girls in picture.

Single Mother still in love with her Not so Good Ex- Husband & A Good Guy in Love with her Accpeting all her Past Baggage is a Track done to death in so many shows .. I Dont think they have a chance of going wrong here . .KuNan's child is confirmed track or what??? 

To be fair enough , DD after playing lead roles for so many years , Her playing a Woman Hit hard by Karma and weeping over it would reduce her character to a mere side kick ..Turning Nandini obsessive or negative and Kunal regretting his decision  would be a better track both performance wise and enjoyment wise 
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiggy7

3 months kahan.. Ek mahine ke andar bed ke upar.. 😆

I don't think 1 month..
I read someone gave the  calculation of their love track..it was within week or so ..they shared bed..

1 2 3
Next
Shaan Thumbnail

Shaan