Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Kunan should tell answer of mauli pain and cry..??

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Really very painfull episode..how kunan got married so happily without any guilt and worry kunal Who is the best secret lover for nandiniI..what a man ??..who haven't any guilty feeling and worrying about  mauli ,his mother and dida..he likes and care only nandini.his life more important person is only  nandini ..how he gets marry so happily nandini as well as he did sughharath also...on the other hand how mauli was crying badly..and she breaks all relationship and removes mangalsutra and sindoor..but really I hate kunal more than nandini in today episode..because I feel bad for nandini who is happy with kunal without knowing she is going to die...but karma is paying slowly in kunan life..so nandini's life is going to end..because they should tell answer of mauli pain and cry...😡hope God is giving more and worst punishment to him...I am waiiting for kunal's karma..🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Death is never a punishment for anybody... In fact it's a boon.

It frees a man from the vicisious cycle of all the human pains.

To punish anybody, they need to be alive . 
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Death is never a punishment for anybody... In fact it's a boon.

It frees a man from the vicisious cycle of all the human pains.

To punish anybody, they need to be alive . 

True👍🏼
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know this squence of nandini reminds me of the film bodyguard. The end was same for that character who was kareena's friend but, ditched her. But, in that film also the karma was shown in relation to her death. I guess here also they are trying to show that she couldn't live with kunal and see her baby growing after doing all that sins. Kunal has to live without her for whom he ditched mouli so I guess its karma for both