Already imagining stories for the kids

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
How do you think they will proceed? Will Mauli and gang move away or will Kunal and gang move away? They can't both live in the city for 6 years and not know about the kids. So I imagine years later the two little girls will meet. They will either instantly hit it off or hate each other's guts. The second option gives more drama. KuNan daughter complains to her father about MauNal daughter. Kunal feels a strange pull perhaps when he finally sees her? The daughters will eventually be friends.
Also let's talk about personalities. The show was big on two different types of women. With Nandini gone, that factor will be gone. But they might carry some of this through the daughters. One kid is mini Nandini is personality and other is mini Mauli. If that ever happens I feel like Kunal will end up raising a mini Mauli because as a single father his daughter will most likely need to be a lot more independent, while Mauli will end up raising a mini Nandini who is doted on by three lovely women.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">How do you think they will proceed? Will Mauli and gang move away or will Kunal and gang move away? They can't both live in the city for 6 years and not know about the kids. So I imagine years later the two little girls will meet. They will either instantly hit it off or hate each other's guts. The second option gives more drama. KuNan daughter complains to her father about MauNal daughter. Kunal feels a strange pull perhaps when he finally sees her? The daughters will eventually be friends.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Also let's talk about personalities. The show was big on two different types of women. With Nandini gone, that factor will be gone. But they might carry some of this through the daughters. One kid is mini Nandini is personality and other is mini Mauli. If that ever happens I feel like Kunal will end up raising a mini Mauli because as a single father his daughter will most likely need to be a lot more independent, while Mauli will end up raising a mini Nandini who is doted on by three lovely women.</font>

I do not want any N kid sorry if she is there she should not be with Mauli s daughter bcz she will be the one who will snatch M ki beti ki pati in future maa ki and no better
Hope N s beti also dies soon
Titliyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IDO20

I do not want any N kid sorry if she is there she should not be with Mauli s daughter bcz she will be the one who will snatch M ki beti ki pati in future maa ki and no better
Hope N s beti also dies soon

You are right. History better not repeat again. so its best to show Kunal alone not a single father. 
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

How do you think they will proceed? Will Mauli and gang move away or will Kunal and gang move away? They can't both live in the city for 6 years and not know about the kids. So I imagine years later the two little girls will meet. They will either instantly hit it off or hate each other's guts. The second option gives more drama. KuNan daughter complains to her father about MauNal daughter. Kunal feels a strange pull perhaps when he finally sees her? The daughters will eventually be friends.

Also let's talk about personalities. The show was big on two different types of women. With Nandini gone, that factor will be gone. But they might carry some of this through the daughters. One kid is mini Nandini is personality and other is mini Mauli. If that ever happens I feel like Kunal will end up raising a mini Mauli because as a single father his daughter will most likely need to be a lot more independent, while Mauli will end up raising a mini Nandini who is doted on by three lovely women.  

I think Kunal will be the one who will move and most probably to Delhi. Nandini's wish would be to make her daughter like Mauli as she was the one who used to push Mauli to become a doctor. Rest as you said, as Kunal is alone, his daughter will be more independent whereas Mauli will be doted on by the three women. They will hate each other and then become friends. As Kunal is a pediatric, that factor will be used to get the father -daughter close, I think whereas Nandini might leave letters for her daughter, which will bring her close to Mauli. 

I do not want any love relationship between Kunal and Mauli at least not now. They should be just parents.
Edited by pamk06 - 5 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Yeah if the story ever gets that far for a generational leap then the daughters would be stuck in a love triangle. Imagining pavitra rishta that did this twice with their second generation leap and third generation leap!! Second generation had adopted daughter vs real daughter. 3rd generation it was between granddaughters. But I don't think this show will last that long. 
At least thank god all these 3 characters have similar skin tone and the wealth is about the same. I cannot deal with fair beauty vs dark skin underrated beauty stories. I also dislike rich girl vs poor girl stories. 

I don't think there is anyway Nandini will just die off without leaving a part of herself behind. They won't end the Nandini/Mauli saga that easily when this story is as much about their relationship as it is about the romantic ones with Kunal. So I think that story will continue through Mauli/Nandini's kid
pamk06 thumbnail

Yeah if the story ever gets that far for a generational leap then the daughters would be stuck in a love triangle. Imagining pavitra rishta that did this twice with their second generation leap and third generation leap!! Second generation had adopted daughter vs real daughter. 3rd generation it was between granddaughters. But I don't think this show will last that long. 

At least thank god all these 3 characters have similar skin tone and the wealth is about the same. I cannot deal with fair beauty vs dark skin underrated beauty stories. I also dislike rich girl vs poor girl stories. 

I don't think there is anyway Nandini will just die off without leaving a part of herself behind. They won't end the Nandini/Mauli saga that easily when this story is as much about their relationship as it is about the romantic ones with Kunal. So I think that story will continue through Mauli/Nandini's kid

Two girls are confirmed. This time too its all about relationships and how its entangled. Even Dida and Radhika would be pulled two ways. As on one side, the daughter is Nandini due to which their son left them whereas on the other side, it is their granddaughter plus loyalty to Mauli will also come in picture. Mauli will also be pulled two ways because on one side she is her enemy's daughter, on the other side a best friend's daughter. Kunal would be pulled two way because both are his daughters, one who he is connected to and the other who he wants to try to build connection with.

It will all depend on the story and execution. We have all seen their work but this time the story is easy so less chance of mess up. Now, it will revolve more around parent daughter relationship and shared parentage rather than ex husband-wife relationship. I do feel they will not show Kunal over Nandini as of yet, they will still show him pining for her. 

Edited by pamk06 - 5 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Yeah. Didn't even think about that. Radhika and Dida might hate Nandini but they can't hate the daughter. I would love a story of Mauli and Kunan kid. There would be so much delicious conflict there. Same for Kunal and his MauNal kid. If written properly then Kunal has to feel guilty about her. I want to see Kunal hate himself. I think that is the biggest punishment for any person and so far I haven't really seen that with him. He is shameless. I hope his daughter hates him. 
I also don't want Mauli to have any feelings for Kunal. I don't want it to be a situation where she tries to comfort him or anything like that. 
pamk06 thumbnail

Yeah. Didn't even think about that. Radhika and Dida might hate Nandini but they can't hate the daughter. I would love a story of Mauli and Kunan kid. There would be so much delicious conflict there. Same for Kunal and his MauNal kid. If written properly then Kunal has to feel guilty about her. I want to see Kunal hate himself. I think that is the biggest punishment for any person and so far I haven't really seen that with him. He is shameless. I hope his daughter hates him. 

I also don't want Mauli to have any feelings for Kunal. I don't want it to be a situation where she tries to comfort him or anything like that. 

I hope they do not go the romance route. I do feel Mauli will have feelings for Kunal but they might be buried under all her resentment towards him. She might be shown closed off to feelings and only have those for her child. They might show the new lead as friend with unrequieted love.  Kunal would be shown pining for Nandini and that's how it should be. If they show him jealous it should be for the new lead relationship with his daughter not Mauli. But knowing ITV they will get romance into picture. Hopefully they will show a slow buildup this time and not like last time with the rain dance. ðŸ¤£ 
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pathetic Kunnu will need a new mom for M, and hence Maunal patch up despite him insulting M and treating her like shit and then M forced to raise N kid. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well everyone says that nandini is kunal's true love but i differ...kunal is a weak man...he always loved mauli but took her for granted and doesn't understand his own feelings...nandini can be his mistress...his wife but not a friend...we do not how Kunan lives after marriage...there is surely a backstory to it otherwise kinshul would not convey that there will be a love triangle b/w him...kunal n mauli...which means kunal will fall in love with mauli all over again...realise and regret what he have lost...ishaan character played by kinshuk is the driven force to make him suffer...this time i can see kunal suffer real hard pining for mauli and regret all the mistakes he done

coming to mauli...many article states that mauli might fall in love with ishaan but i doubt becos though she is heartbroken but feelings are very strong for kunal...they have a 7 yrs old baggage...they had a 7 yrs long relationship..love...friendship n togetherness and a love symbol in form of their daughter that seal their relationship...its not easy to forget the father of your child and jump into another relationship...it takes time and its in mauli's hand what she chooses best for her and her daughters...where her heart lies...where her soul lies...yes she loves ishaan but heart says something else

as for kids...they will only want their parents to be united...they will try all their best to unite their parents by hook by crook...like everyone says kunal's daughter will be replica of mauli and mauli's daughter will be replica of nandini...i will be not surprised if kunal call his daughter 'jaana'which he used to address mauli

its kunal time to suffer as now he will realise his true love...he too will feel the pain of seeing his love with someone else that is his biggest punishment...kids are just a tool to bring their parents closer but the real plot is kunal pining for mauli and she gives him immense pain