Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Kuch kuch hota hain?? pyaar adhoora reh gaya..

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Are CVs going Kuch kuch hota hain way? Mauli said the other day "Mera pyaar adhoora reh gaya" 

May be Nandini will leave letters for her daughter and the daughter will try to unite Mauli and Kunal where the new lead will be like Salman Khan. The daughter would be big enough as they are talking about a 6 year leap. Kunal would have also been alone and suffered for 6 year, I think..
Edited by pamk06 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really?
I'll be done then as Rahul was a jerk there and so is Kunal. And Rahul and Anjali getting back together irritated me!!
pamk06 thumbnail
Actually after I wrote that I can totally see Mauli as Anjali and Rahul as kunal and that whole scene where Anjali realises that little Anjali is Rahuls's daughter.
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
This silsila and kuch kuch hota hai mixing shouldnt happen.
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priya_18

Really?

I'll be done then as Rahul was a jerk there and so is Kunal. And Rahul and Anjali getting back together irritated me!!

Yeah Rahul used to date and promote random girls.
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These CVs will take all our ideas and make a ghatiya mishran out of it and feed us. It'll be so bad we won't even be able to swallow it...
pamk06 thumbnail
I think they have already moved from EMA concept and moving towards triangular love story if the rumors are true. 
The writers of this show showed something similar in Astitva and in the end she united the lead pair after all ups and downs. 
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nandini and her daughter?? ðŸ˜•
i think nandini will die without getting married to kunal..
and in that movie all three had a lovely past so that the daughter had all goody goody things for anjali ... 
i dont want nandini's daughter to understand this crap.. if she understands then she will be nandini part 2... 
i dont want such track
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pamk06

Actually after I wrote that I can totally see Mauli as Anjali and Rahul as kunal and that whole scene where Anjali realises that little Anjali is Rahuls's daughter.

kunal is 100 times worse than rahul
pamk06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anahi

nandini and her daughter?? ðŸ˜•

i think nandini will die without getting married to kunal..
and in that movie all three had a lovely past so that the daughter had all goody goody things for anjali ... 
i dont want nandini's daughter to understand this crap.. if she understands then she will be nandini part 2... 
i dont want such track

Nandini and Kunal already got married. In that same OLV, the voiceover says that Nandini will give birth to a daughter and Mauli will too. Kunal will be alone taking care of the kid and Mauli will take care of hers.

If we go that way, then both their daughters will meet somewhere becomes friends and then the daughter will unite the parents. I just thought Kuch kuch hota hain because of her dialogue the other day. 

As of now, nothing is confirmed except DD has left. But then there are article where PH is still talking to DD. There are other articles going around but everything at the end say, they were trying to reach the PH, channel, actors,  but could not do so.