Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Ultimate white wash of Nandini

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Here you see guys,so finally Nandini is going to die.Now i f eel Mauli blame kunal for her death or kunal blame mauli for her death.Whatever,Mauli will regret for blaming Nandini all these days after her sacrifice and start worshipping her as divine or goddess😆.

What a shame on writers!!Now Nandini's love will be remembered in the history as " some Divine love" and i don't surprise if someone build a temple or Taj mahal as a symbol of her "Divine love"😆what an anticlimatic and ultimate white washing of Nandini as they couldn't write anything sensible for her character or couldn't satisfy people their EMA as some divine love.Hats off to CVs!!They could have bring another actress in the place of DD to make the story sensible and convincing,but they suck at SENSIBLE  writing and  they know it,so finally  they have taken a big stunt😆.Now they are coming across as loosers now😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
No i think nandini will truly regret before death and she will write a letter..this tym it will be from heart..
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Thats what i m hating too. That women first neglected the molestation mauli,blamed a fake molestation,said olny kunal helped her and had sex with him and now she will die ainwayhi without any punishment.😡.
Yes the makers are big time morons...but who is the biggest loser bcoz of which we couldnt get what we wanted is well known👎🏼
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SK_Love

No i think nandini will truly regret before death and she will write a letter..this tym it will be from heart..

she prayers ,throw parties and sends kunal back and then unite within seconds ...all from her heart only.😕
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kunal will hate mauli for cursing nandini..
lol "dub ke mar jao" is not a curse btw.. 
kunal only made it look like a curse..
its a proverb.. hadd hi hai matlab..

anyway , no amount of love or regret nandini show in the end can not whitewash her and make this love divine..

i like dd so i dont want a replacement for this character.. 
its better she dies and kunal can remember his shitty love for ever and mauli can move on with her kid and life.. the day kunal realises mauli is actually pregnant he will get a shock for sure
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was my very first reaction too!!
No suffering or punishment?

Makers trying to make her into some Goddess!! Gosh limits of glorifying!
Free_Rein thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SK_Love

In either way,it is white washing only😆
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont get this. why would Nandini die? suicide? Any spoiler came or what?
Free_Rein thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pfalcon1949

i dont get this. why would Nandini die? suicide? Any spoiler came or what?

As per Articles posted on forum,Nandini is going to die.Also In DD insta post "end of nandini's journey' is there😆
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think they should have picked up some less known actors like Aditi for Nandini's character. They wanted to present EMA as divine, but they should know that such stories are big risk and there are chances of getting rejected. Better to make it clear before signing anyone that if their risk beckfire, actor should be ready to play negative or second fiddle.

I don't blame Drashti, she is very popular among online audience and she's limited actress. Taking risk is not her cup of tea, she's someone who is happy in comfort zone. I think she's taking social media bashing personally. There are many shows where there are multiple leads or 2 couple are leads, their fans keep abusing actor just because their favorite not getting sufficient screen space, keep blaming each other when TRPs are low, and keep banging head to get credit for their favorite when TRPs are high. Actors never quit their job because faceless people are behind them. Social media is like a country without any law and goverment. One should join it just to laugh and have fun reading twisted mind opinions.