Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

What can s pregnant woman do?

akashnanda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
People try so hard to find fault in mauli ...they ve accused her of not being realistic wife...nandini who s complete black character a selfish lady s justified by saying her as a grey character ...
My point here s what can a preggy woman do?? Some people ve started bashing her for all d running mauli s doing in her pregnancy ..she can't dance run n wat not ...in many villages in India there are thousands of women who walk kilometers to get a pot of water during their pregnancy ..there are thousands of woman who go through abusive marriage in their pregnancy n some are physically assaulted by their men...not all women get to eat the perfect healthy diet we get to eat ...but still their pregnancy journey s smooth n deliver a healthy baby...I myself climbed tirumala hills in Andhra Pradesh when I was a month old pregnant n has delivered a healthy baby gal who s seven now...women can do it ...they r not weak to always sit n cry ..they are strong both physically n mentally ..may be that's y they r given the pain  during their delivery ..they ve very strong will power compared to men...here mauli s claimed has unrealistic superwoman ..in dat case many in indian women are ..coz they go through hell lot of things manage both office  n house during theirrr pregnancy n still have a healthy baby...mauli was strong physically fit ..in previous epi she always insisted Kunal to exercise .eat healthy ..not kheer n paasta😉 .she has gone through many things dat doesn't make her weak ...she has dat capacity n innerpower to bear whatever comes her way..
Here again mauli s critisized for being super woman..not Kunal being so insensitive .,..talking about his phankas...not all
A preggy woman can do everything she can dance run do all d chores by herself no need to be lying on bed always ...only if d case s very complicated if she has any problem within she needs to rest that's it ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely true!!! Pregnancy doesn't mean U are sick and U should be resting all the time.

Bas Kunal needs a reason not to stay with Mauli and he is desperate for Nandini. So this is just an excuse for him.

Serena Williams was 3 months pregnant when she played a grand slam ,don't remember which one and she won the trophy also.

My mom used to say she did all the house hold chores till the last my until she delivered me and my brother.
raaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Normal house hold chores can be done if pregnancy doesn't have any complications. Also one can squat and pick things up from floor. Even sportsperson who are pregnant continue with their sports.
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ITV has created a veey negative image around pregnancy as if it's a disease. Pregnancy is a vulnerable stage indeed which requires a little extra attention but mild-moderate physical work can be easily done in normal pregnancy. If doctor advises complete bed rest then it's a different case. Every pregnancy is different and every women acts differently in each pregnancy. Some can be easy, and some can be tough. Some women can deliver healthy child even in worst of situations while some can miscarry at slight discomfort. 
Mauli has not done any hardcore work till now. She ran mildly. She has been having stress for just a month and she might hopefully get better with time and stress doesn't have same effect on everyone. But saving a child or carry a little extra weight or dancing is normal in pregnancy. And she is just 3 months pregnant. Things get tough after 6 months of pregnancy in most of the normal cases. 
I have seen women doing all household chores of all sorts during pregnancy until delivery. 
My mother didn't even know about being pregnant until 3 months while she was having me back some 23 years ago and she used to do all household chores back then. In villages, women do all the more rough and tough work. Even at construction sites, we can see pregnant women doing hard physical work. 

So, I don't find Mauli's pregnant behavior as unusual. But I was surprised when she didn't have any symptom of being pregnant even though she is a gynec herself. 
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-kala16

Absolutely true!!! Pregnancy doesn't mean U are sick and U should be resting all the time.

Bas Kunal needs a reason not to stay with Mauli and he is desperate for Nandini. So this is just an excuse for him.

Serena Williams was 3 months pregnant when she played a grand slam ,don't remember which one and she won the trophy also.

My mom used to say she did all the house hold chores till the last my until she delivered me and my brother.

It is Kunal assuming..ki Mauli is not pregnant.. And u said--right..
Usko Nannu ke pass jana hai so he  got the reason..suspecting her..and asking to kasam khao  ki ur pregnant
Mauli might pissed off with his behavior and his shaq..usne kasam nahi khayi aur janab ko sure ho gaya ki yeh ..bas mujhe pane ke liye  bache ka bahana bana rahi hai

Pyar mein andha/bahra ho gaya hai--sochne samajne ki sari  shakti khatam ho gayi hai iski
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Kunal ko ek reason chahiye tha apne khilone ke pass jane ke liye pregnancy mein maine bhi kaam kiya hai 2 week delivery ke pehle tak aur bus se jati thi kai baar to bus aise rukti thi stomach per pressure padta tha per dard nahi hota tha pregnancy koi beemari nahi ki sirf rest kiya jaye agar aap normal hai to her kaam kar sakte hai 
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I've seen women climb many steps and stand in the the Mumbai local everyday with a laptop on their back. Women do a lot of running around while pregnant. My colleague drove to office till 2 days before her delivery.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
My mom said she washed 2 buckets filled with clothes just  2 hours before her pregnancy  and used to fill water by herself from downstairs to upstairs as tap used to be in downstairs. And she has smooth normal delivery and she was healthy woman too.
Actually as far as I know many doctors suggest not to take more rest too, have a walk and do work too. 

So no she is no where unrealistic, if she is my mom too is one😆
Rainy_rams thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually I doubt Kunal if he is even a doctor. Doctors don't make assumptions and accusations like are you really pregnant. Why are you jumping around? He sounds like a typical serial saas who always doubts their daughter in law.