Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Totally given up on the show

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I waited and waited and waited... hoped against hope that those brainless heartless cvs wont ruin my beloved Mauli. But alas ... sooo disappointed. Itne inspiring character ko kya bana diya.

The proud, inspiring, self respecting, no nonsense wali Mauli ko ek typical bahu bana ke choda taliyaaannn
Matlab isse achi story aur characters to koi ghar pe baithke likh le... aur in so called "professional writers ko is bakwaas ke paise milte he. Inko bhi kya kahe isme me hi ullu hoon apna time aur emotions is faltu story aur character pe waste karne ke liye.

Mauli ki death pe aaj bohot dukh hua. They have successfully killed Mauli. Mission accomplished. Congratulations cvs take a bow 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This show is so bad that it always rises my BP, so I had successfully stopped watching it after just 10 episodes.

Am still addicted to this forum, so keep coming here to read the wonderful FF's and to know what's going on in the show.

Am happy that I stopped watching this show.
Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The show and concept had potential but the writer did nothing except disappointing
nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Me too...
Mauli was the only character that I had loved from beginning...now in an attempt show Nandini in better or rather sympathetic light, they've butchered Mauli's character...
Just want Mauli to send Kunal packing back to his mistress...
and yes, get it in writing from him that he will have no right or make any claim over the child...
My only wish is to see Kunal and Nandini live together and suffer...
It would be interesting to see once the romance rubs off their, how they will cope with the daily grind of life...
because all Nandini is good at is to get decked up from head to toe and cook for Kunal...seriously...
What irked me that even now by playing the sacrificial lamb she is being selfish...of course, she can't take any more curses and hatred,,,,,
Not an iota of empathy for one who was once her best friend...
it would be interesting to see how Kunal, the way he works, will earn his living...for in a day he will have to buy a designer saree for his mistress and also the matching accessories...Nandini will defo be a high maintenance for him...
What with their tarnished image...want to see them slogging to find some decent work.
PiaT thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
End of the show for me. Can't watch this anymore..hook or crook just find a way to justify this stupid EMA. The CVs should be given the award of the dumbest CVs ever..