Y comparing silsila with saans

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Silisila ko support karne ke like saans se comparison kyu agar kisi ne saans serial dekha hai to woh kabhi bhi silsila ko oos category mein nahi rakh sakta saans ka present karne ka tareeka neena guptaji kanwaljeetji kavita kapoorji ka behtarin abhinay saans ema per based tha per focus neenaji pe tha kis tarah sab janne ke baad kaisi unki journey rahi kavitaji aur kanwaljeetji ko bhi oosi tarah poitrait kiya kavitaji negative thi aur unka performance bhi dumdar tha per yaha ema ko sahi dikhane ke liye kunan character ko badava diya na negative na positive aur ab mauli ko bhi saans se compare karne se pehle dekh lo neenaji aur aditi ko kavitaji  aur drashti and shakti aur kanwaljeetji ko pehke laga chalo mauli ki journey dikhayenge agar saans se compare karna hai to yaha to kunan ko promote karne ke chakkar mein  ema ko sahi dikhane ke liye serial ki band baja di

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandysprings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saans was the best drama ( story representation, acting , dialogue ,..)  everything was perfect their ( even clothsc)..if people r comparing this shity drama with saans then I feel like to bang my head domewhsom..
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What was the ending of saans? Everyone keeps comparing silsila to saans; so I was wondering what was the ending? Did the wife take the husband back? 
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Silsila should not be compared to saans.Saans came in 1998 and it portrayed the reality of ema didn't glorify ema in the name of god.Priya was very strong character manisha was negative and gautam was having hard time living with manisha.in silsila mauli was shown strong now she has become weak wants her cheater husbands back.Priya in saans left gautam immediately after knowing about the affair.Saans had everything that most of silsila viewers want the makers to show in silsila. Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Silpa91

Silsila should not be compared to saans.Saans came in 1998 and it portrayed the reality of ema didn't glorify ema in the name of god.Priya was very strong character manisha was negative and gautam was having hard time living with manisha.in silsila mauli was shown strong now she has become weak wants her cheater husbands back.Priya in saans left gautam immediately after knowing about the affair.Saans had everything that most of silsila viewers want the makers to show in silsila.

we not comparing dear but lot's of people who support silsila for kunan comparing tweeter insta fb and in forum also i saw that kind of post where people said if saans appreciated by audience then y not silsila but they forgot saans not glorifying ema
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This show is--no where close to Saans,Hasretain

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saans Mein Priya was homemaker with 2 school kids. But still she was damn strong.
Silpa20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

we not comparing dear but lot's of people who support silsila for kunan comparing tweeter insta fb and in forum also i saw that kind of post where people said if saans appreciated by audience then y not silsila but they forgot saans not glorifying ema

I know that.My comment is in general it is not for you dear😊
Silpa20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poiu123

Saans Mein Priya was homemaker with 2 school kids. But still she was damn strong.

She started working later after separating from gautam.Priya was a very strong character.