Marathi TV

For NON-ROMANTIC posts of "Tula Pahte "

Charu-Deu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This thread is for all those posts which do not bother whether  Vikrant-Eashaa get married or go jump in the sea 😊 This is for those who do not get starry-eyed watching either Subodh Bhave or Gayatri !
Frankly ,in the main thread ,  the flood of posts with their quotes ,double,triple & multiple  quotes about the romantic angle means everything  else is simply swept away .
  So this thread.
 @ Admin - I hope this will not be contrary to forum's rules. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu-Deu thumbnail
There is an old Hitchcock movie " Rebecca " based on Ms Daphne De Maurier's novel of the same name. It is worth watching if you have not seen it  so far .( on youtube) . The movie has  Laurence Olivier  & Joan Fontaine in the lead . It is one of the best Hitchcock movies.  In Hindi, " Kohra " was inspired from it .
  There is some plot similarity in " Tula Pahte" . A middle-aged man who marries a young innocent woman , but who cannot forget his first wife etc
 If & When  the newly-wed Eshaa enters the house & starts getting compared with the first wife who is dead / missing , that may be the confirmation that the serial is inspired from " Rebecca" ( with addition of Mills & Boon & some typical Marathi serial Masala 😊)
UmaGosavi thumbnail
Wow, I have read about that movie .and yes that would be a welcome change from the rubbish that is seemingly coming our way in the next week...wonder why we dont get such novel-backed stories...but wait, how can I forget, its not about what the viewers want or how good the story ia, its all about the TRP race. ðŸ˜”
Charu-Deu thumbnail
The demands of a  serial means the rubbish will be there to fill up the daily quota  . But if the makers kept the central plot thread in mind then no serial will be unbearable to watch.

Pleas do watch "Rebecca ". Joan Fontain is great as a young innocent bride married to a middle-aged rich man .
 Joan & Her sister Olivia de Havilland ( not in this movie ) gave us some of the great films.

Edited by Charu-Deu - 5 years ago
RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Here,being kedi(abhijit guru of mnb fame) is on d board as script writer ,we cant expect any new ideas,and serial has proved that with ddlj,jwm plots.
Now evwry body is curious as how and when isha and vikrant will get married,i m nt at all curious ,as until and unless they get married,this story cant move on as the entry of shilpa tulaskar is there only after their marraige.
I havent seen d movie u said bt yes i had seen kohara and its a fantastic movie with lalita pavar in it.
Bt here as this kedi is a hit bollywood freak,i think story may take d path of mo shanti om or karz if its based on reincarnation or even it can turn out to b priyadarshan's bhoolbhoolaiya where after marriage when isha will come to know abt shilpa ,she may thonk of herself as shilpa  and tgen d entire truth will come out where vikrant may have some dark side
Or even it can take  madhuri's 100 days movie path,where as isha is facing some psychological problem ,truth will come out through her hallucinations or through her strong sixth sense like athat.and vikrant may nt b directly involved in crime bt his identity will b revealed.
Any one of these will b there,as these people dont have original ideas.
The thing is ishala hi ashi acting zepel ka.as tila dream madhe pan neet ghabarata yet navhata.😆
RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Actually,it should follow kohara,if they want d serial to b turned out to b a psychological thriller.
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Charu-Deu

There is an old Hitchcock movie " Rebecca " based on Ms Daphne De Maurier's novel of the same name. It is worth watching if you have not seen it  so far .( on youtube) . The movie has  Laurence Olivier  & Joan Fontaine in the lead . It is one of the best Hitchcock movies.  In Hindi, " Kohra " was inspired from it .
  There is some plot similarity in " Tula Pahte" . A middle-aged man who marries a young innocent woman , but who cannot forget his first wife etc
 If & When  the newly-wed Eshaa enters the house & starts getting compared with the first wife who is dead / missing , that may be the confirmation that the serial is inspired from " Rebecca" ( with addition of Mills & Boon & some typical Marathi serial Masala 😊)

I had made this post sometime ago in the last thread.

There was a serial called Humsafar on SONY. Quite similar lines, except for the age gap. A married man with wife in coma falls in love with a young intern in his office. Her mother encourages the alliance just so that the comatose wife;s property can be transferred on the mother's name now. 

Can anyone see the similarity here?
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu-Deu

This thread is for all those posts which do not bother whether  Vikrant-Eashaa get married or go jump in the sea 😊 This is for those who do not get starry-eyed watching either Subodh Bhave or Gayatri !
Frankly ,in the main thread ,  the flood of posts with their quotes ,double,triple & multiple  quotes about the romantic angle means everything  else is simply swept away .
  So this thread.

@ Admin - I hope this will not be contrary to forum's rules. 

@Bold: Actually I have mentioned about the multiple quotes in my post on the first page of the new thread.  And trusting they will abide by that.

@Bold No probs Charu, as this doesn't clash with the main discussion thread of TPR, and we would get to read your interesting posts ðŸ˜Š

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In the build up to the Award night, not sure I heard it right but,did Gayatri call Subodh "dada"?🤔
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

In the build up to the Award night, not sure I heard it right but,did Gayatri call Subodh "dada"? 🤔

yes she considers him as her big brother ..Subodh laughs on it ðŸ˜†