Sampada and atharav

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
After yesterday episode again now iam feeling its sampada only atharav girlfriend as they way sampada said she will find out who is that girl atharav going to mumbhai
Wo jaa kar atharav ko sab bata dege then the new girl entry to mislead fans that is not sampada

Ps: In yesterday episode malhar and sampada
Look soo cute together
I dont want aao sahab to b negative
She is head of family she should support right
She use to be in the starting episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I feel Sampada is gonna die after child birth .  πŸ˜† and somehow in a ywisted way Kalayni will have to take care of her baby including Anupriya. Talking about Sampada and Atharva, yes , they have a thing going on , thats for sure and Sheena Bajaj will enter only to mislead us for sometime. 
Malhar and Sampada were cute, no doubt, but, Spada looked very reluctant when Malhar was getting romantic.😑
No comments on aau saheb, she's become out and out negative. And that's what they are doing with Atharva's character too. He was good in the beginning, now I don't know what has happened to him😑
Edited by piyali99 - 5 years ago
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyali99

I feel Sampada is gonna die after child birth .  πŸ˜† and somehow in a ywisted way Kalayni will have to take care of her baby including Anupriya. Talking about Sampada and Atharva, yes , they have a thing going on , thats for sure and Sheena Bajaj will enter only to mislead us for sometime. 

Malhar and Sampada were cute, no doubt, but, Spada looked very reluctant when Malhar was getting romantic.😑
No comments on aau saheb, she's become out and out negative. And that's what they are doing with Atharva's character too. He was good in the beginning, now I don't know what has happened to him😑

atharav turn negative to b honest i dont care about that character any more but aao saheb negative still i cant digest
she is the one who support anu from day one her sudden turning negative is bit shocking for me with  lame season of hating anu which she did nothing 
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think Sampada was uncomfortable because Kalyani was there. She is not used to PDA maybe? I was surprised that Malhar did that but ok fine. Kalyani is his saali so maybe he is very comfortable. The relationships with Kalyani are new so I guess it's understandable. I didn't think much of it. Other than I was really looking for clues. Anything Sampada will do now is suspicious for us πŸ˜†
Maybe the new girl is to mislead us but still i hope that is not the case. 

In promo atharva is still wanting Kalyani to marry him which i dont understand. His goal was too fool everyone, not get married with that girl  I forgot her name. Kalyani was just a way for him to stop that but now he is determined to marry her? 

Maybe all the clues they leave that kalyani will hae special connection with the baby is misleading us to think its Sampada..

I am just hoping on at least one pure Good person in the family.. The worse the family treats Kalyani and Anupriya the more their connection gets stronger though.. Could that be the plan? 

I think I think to much, far fetched... 

I will just sit back and relax and watch the show... πŸ˜Š
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I still believe it's Sampada only (though malhar-Sampada were cute).
Aao saheb turning out this evil is very saddening. in that house all the family members are so evil Godd!! At least Aao shaheb should have been like initial epis! 
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: RishuDarling

I think Sampada was uncomfortable because Kalyani was there. She is not used to PDA maybe? I was surprised that Malhar did that but ok fine. Kalyani is his saali so maybe he is very comfortable. The relationships with Kalyani are new so I guess it's understandable. I didn't think much of it. Other than I was really looking for clues. Anything Sampada will do now is suspicious for us πŸ˜†

Maybe the new girl is to mislead us but still i hope that is not the case. 

In promo atharva is still wanting Kalyani to marry him which i dont understand. His goal was too fool everyone, not get married with that girl  I forgot her name. Kalyani was just a way for him to stop that but now he is determined to marry her? 

Maybe all the clues they leave that kalyani will hae special connection with the baby is misleading us to think its Sampada..

I am just hoping on at least one pure Good person in the family.. The worse the family treats Kalyani and Anupriya the more their connection gets stronger though.. Could that be the plan? 

I think I think to much, far fetched... 

I will just sit back and relax and watch the show... πŸ˜Š

even iam not getting that point in some epi he dont want to marry in some epi he want its soo confusing now
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

I still believe it's Sampada only (though malhar-Sampada were cute).

Aao saheb turning out this evil is very saddening. in that house all the family members are so evil Godd!! At least Aao shaheb should have been like initial epis! 

all scare of aao sahab aur wahi villian han 

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well.. In these serials anything can happen.. People can turn bad or good depending on the writers mood and creativity...
They will repent and apologize, they will be forgiven and then a new villain will show up..

Aica thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyali99

nevermind but story pata hain aur predictable toh serial mein dekhney ko bacha kya hainπŸ˜•