Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I see feminist posts saying Nandini is getting bashing cuz she is a woman.

Well, so being a woman, her wrong doing to be ignored? Isn't Kunal being equally bashed? I see more hatred towards Kunal infact.

Nandini is female so ppl target her, she is abused n what not...

Why do ppl always bring sympathy card n woman card for Nandini? Is she doodh ki dhuli?
Why did she not tell Mauli that her hubby is making advances towards her? Didn't Mauli told abt Rajdeep?

Pls.. stop bringing woman n sympathy card for that pathetic mahaan woman.Edited by Ruhi122 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Iff.. again saying... If and only if this post is somewhat related to my post than i would like to clear... M not saying that nandini is a woman and she should be spared. I hate nandini as much as any forum member does..
My problem is with kunal not getting as many lectures and blames as nandini is getting. I want him to suffer as well. 

And in any way m not talking about forum people.. m talking abt the show characters like radhika and dida. They do not blame kunal aand want him back.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Exactly woman card is played for nandini as if nandini is blameless.
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Ok if nandini told mouli that ur husband is taking advances towards me.so would mouli believe her??I doubt that looking at her current moves.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Kunal is not being bashed in the show by the characters. He is being deemed as the angel who has been swayed by Nandini. Thats the point people are making. In the forum both characters are being criticised, however in the show only Nandini is seen as the evil one. Mauli even said she will forgive Kunal who has treated her like shite but not Nandini... why? What has Kunal done that can overlooked and yet not Nandini? Isnt that a bit ironic? I mean in life thats what happens anyway...the third wheel is always to blame despite the male being the centre of the scandal😆😆 Edited by _innocent_ - 5 years ago
akashnanda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Feynmann

Ok if nandini told mouli that ur husband is taking advances towards me.so would mouli believe her??I doubt that looking at her current moves.

at least nandhini would have avoided him by making stern decision that he s her bestie s husband instead of saying him Kya Kare Saab kuch aise hi hogaya...raasleela rachane see pehle
looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Feynmann

In that case we could have blamed Mouli. Like we are doing now  as she begging for kunal to come back. But since Nandini didnt bother to say or do anything that a decent human would do and instead jumped in bed because according to her alter ego nothing is more wrong than denying lou from your bffs hubby, so now we are blaming Nandini. 

Funny how you can dismiss what really happened for the sake of assumption of what might have happened. 

Rinnks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ButterflyChaser

Iff.. again saying... If and only if this post is somewhat related to my post than i would like to clear... M not saying that nandini is a woman and she should be spared. I hate nandini as much as any forum member does..

My problem is with kunal not getting as many lectures and blames as nandini is getting. I want him to suffer as well.

And in any way m not talking about forum people.. m talking abt the show characters like radhika and dida. They do not blame kunal aand want him back.

Yes agree.. Dida n Radhika are totally wrong for not talking directly to Kunal.. and I think that is something we all agree to...
Rinnks thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kunal is not being bashed in the show by the characters. He is being deemed as the angel who has been swayed by Nandini. Thats the point people are making. In the forum both characters are being criticised, however in the show only Nandini is seen as the evil one. Mauli even said she will forgive Kunal who has treated her like shite but not Nandini... why? What has Kunal done that can overlooked and yet not Nandini? Isnt that a bit ironic? I mean in life thats what happens anyway...the third wheel is always to blame despite the male being the centre of the scandal😆😆</font>

We dunno what's going on in Mauli's head but I feel she hates Nandini more cuz she is not just an other woman but was her BF too..
akashnanda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nandhini n mauli s relationship s much much older ...nandhini being a woman in a abusive marriage can easily feel d pain n trauma a woman goes through if she s cheated by her husband...but instead here she didn't even think about wat mauli LL go through if mauli comes to know about their ILLEGAL relationship..even after knowing she least cared about her..that nandhini who was so sensitive n loving towards her friend became so selfish n couldn't see d pain of a woman ...still I m not ready to accept that ...at least they could ve waited instead they r having sex , ring exchange as a normal couple...one whom nandhini claims that she  s ready to do anything to mauli s in shock n pain but this lady wants to organise dates for her n Kunal...if at all mauli would ve been little selfish n left nandhini on her own instead of fighting for her with rajdeep today she would ve been with her husband happily...so she being a woman should ve ve been more sensible n acted maturely ...for me Kunal s the lusty pig spineless but nandhini s not less dan him...